• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

laserjock

My first wife waded across that river! She came here illegally and you know what, she'd have something to say about that Art, she escaped from a war and saved her children from death, or rather, she and I saved them. The house they were in when she left them and risked rape, death, and abuse to come here because she loved the USA got bombed a day after the our daughters came her. She is a patriot to the USA and she'd have something to say to you about just walzing in here, YOU sir, are the one walzing, your wife chose you because you were a rich American, despite being old and ugly, because she wanted to get out of there. No fault to her, my wife wants a better life also, but she refused the mail order approach and just walzing into the USA like your renamed wife. And my wife doesn't care about people miss pronouncing her name, she thinks it's a point of pride to correct them. Her relatives also have names like that.

Your wife is the one that waltzed in here, my ex came here through great bravery and daunting hell. And my current wife is every bit as heroic. Illegals rarely waltz into the country, that reveals your bigotry and ignorance, Bell. Now I DO see what a bastard you are. I pity you, you've never worked a real job or earned a woman's real respect. Huckster.

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on February 22, 2016, 09:46:31 PM
Lol people tend to forget this

Oh, I believe he is still changing a lot of stuff I don't believe in.

Quote from: Art Bell on February 22, 2016, 09:34:31 PM
Let's see, again for the record, I do not make a penny from the current MITD and have not since the day I went off the air, nor will I. I help Heather with advice.

As for my Wife she prefers her name be pronounced as Arron because that's how all Americans pronounce it, that is HER choice, not mine.

Finally, if you have a problem with who I support for President, tough shit. By the way my Wife wants not just a wall, she wants a high voltage fence! After dealing with the legal way to come here a person tends to resent people who wade their way across.

Art

Somewhere in here there is a joke about the wall, illegal immigration, Art Bell's MITD, people looking to break into radio, and Heather Wade.

Something like people who are trying to break into radio stardom resent those that Heather Wade their way across.  It's on the tip of my brain, but I just can't formulate a complete joke yet.

GravitySucks

Quote from: laserjock on February 22, 2016, 09:48:43 PM
My first wife waded across that river! She came here illegally and you know what, she'd have something to say about that Art, she escaped from a war and saved her children from death, or rather, she and I saved them. The house they were in when she left them and risked rape, death, and abuse to come here because she loved the USA got bombed a day after the our daughters came her. She is a patriot to the USA and she'd have something to say to you about just walzing in here, YOU sir, are the one walzing, your wife chose you because you were a rich American, despite being old and ugly, because she wanted to get out of there. No fault to her, my wife wants a better life also, but she refused the mail order approach and just walzing into the USA like your renamed wife. And my wife doesn't care about people miss pronouncing her name, she thinks it's a point of pride to correct them. Her relatives also have names like that.

Your wife is the one that waltzed in here, my ex came here through great bravery and daunting hell. And my current wife is every bit as heroic. Illegals rarely waltz into the country, that reveals your bigotry and ignorance, Bell. Now I DO see what a bastard you are. I pity you, you've never worked a real job or earned a woman's real respect. Huckster.

No wonder she left you.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: laserjock on February 22, 2016, 06:35:46 PM
This seems to be the accurate assessment to me, and I don't like being cruel or vindictive.

I'd be much better than Heather, I even did radio school tests and stuff many years ago and was told that I was good at it, but even so, I believed I wasn't qualified for the air, so why should someone who can't take the time to know current events report the news? I'm sorry, but that is just exactly what IS part of the USA's problem these days, too many ill-informed hucksters have the podium. There are very few real minds in the media any longer. As much as I don't like right wing politics, at least there is John Bachelor who is relatively intelligent, despite his leanings. There aren't enough such people in media, too many lunatics and pea brains like Alex Jones, the great mental midget.

Agree, especially on Bachelor. Intelligence, and just as important, integrity, are more critical to me in a talk-show host than political leanings. People with those qualities don't try to browbeat or propagandize their listeners -- and if they want to try and convince me of something, I'm happy to listen. Just make it interesting and/or entertaining.

Roswells, Art

I bet you're a hit at parties

Donald Noory

a person tends to resent people who Wade their way across.

Art

Freudian slip.

How is running away from danger "great bravery".

Wouldn't the brave thing to do is stay in ones own country and work tirelessly to improve it instead of leaving to get on the white European gravy train?

norland2424

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 22, 2016, 09:48:06 PM
No- Its a very real worry.

It almost feels like given the pulse of the  nation we are being 'thrown a bone'-

I have very serious concerns that this was hatched up behoind the scenes and it'll be more of the same with a slightly less liberal direction and a bit of PC pushback. But not much more.

But we have to take the chance imho.

This is what im expecting if he wins, actually who ever ends up winning.

DarKPenguiN

She needs to be deported.

I'm sorry dude, real talk. No  borders, no nation.

I dont mean to take this to that level but we cant just let everyone in to escape the woes of their own homeland. They have to fix it.

I could go on and on with you on how wrong everything you're saying is but you aee also blinded by looking at this guided by feelings and not logic.

The world is a harsh and cruel place but we need to take care of our own. period. There are legal methods of entry. We are a Nation of law.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 22, 2016, 09:49:19 PM
Oh, I believe he is still changing a lot of stuff I don't believe in.

Why not add some new skills? It seems like feast or famine out there and if you've got the right skills its a feast.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: norland2424 on February 22, 2016, 09:52:59 PM
This is what im expecting if he wins, actually who ever ends up winning.
Me too but what choice do we have?

Honestly if what you say is how it ends (which is probable) in 8 years we are very close to slipping towards the third world and the economy is going to be in a place that will make 08 seem like the roaring 20s. I'm very worried about whats coming our way and what type of leadership we have when it gets here.

Robert

Quote from: Art Bell on February 22, 2016, 08:31:31 PMI have had mild COPD for a couple of Years, Again just for the record, the COPD has come on much more in the last Months, I am not yet on oxygen but I am sure my time is coming.
That's the trouble with emphysema of the lungs: it continues to progress after identifiable causes of it are removed.  (Similarly with emphysema of the liver AFAIK.)  I hope you can slow yours down as much as possible.

Jackstar

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 22, 2016, 09:48:06 PM
But we have to take the chance imho.

or else:

And that would just be terrible. ::)

WOTR

your wife chose you because you were a rich American, despite being old and ugly, because she wanted to get out of there... And my wife doesn't care about people miss pronouncing her name, she thinks it's a point of pride to correct them. Her relatives also have names like that.
And here we are... Obviously, your wife is better than Art's because she kept her name unchanged.  Obviously, your wife married for love while Art's just married to get to the USA.

I find it amazing that where a few months ago you were saying how you and Art fell in love with amazing women from an amazing country his is now a mail order child bride (referenced in another of your posts) who married an old, ugly man to get to the USA.

And all of this because he supports Trump?  Who a man supports for president determines his love for his wife and gives you the ability to accurately discern the basis of that love?  I stand by my earlier assessment.  You are fucked.

Paging Dr. Onan... Would Dr. Onan please report to the Art Bell thread...  One for the loony bin.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 22, 2016, 09:45:10 PM
Reasoned debates are not. .o/ \o.

*sigh* Citation needed.

Donald Noory

After dealing with the legal way to come here a person tends to resent people who wade their way across.

Art

Didn't know Visa hunters held the moral high ground over people who cross the border illegally.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 22, 2016, 09:54:41 PM
Why not add some new skills? It seems like feast or famine out there and if you've got the right skills its a feast.

this is not a discussion of skills or feast and famine.

I want our current laws enforced. I want agencies like the EPA to stop simulating laws by enforcing new regulations. I don't like the fact that our debt has doubled in 7 years.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on February 22, 2016, 09:57:14 PM
or else:

And that would just be terrible. ::)
You anti-semite. That is not Bloomberg, who is considering throwing his connections and billions in the ring, but Sanders. There are differences, you know!  ;)

Quote from: Donald Noory on February 22, 2016, 10:01:19 PM
Didn't know Visa hunters held the moral high ground over people who cross the border illegally.

Damn son, you savage tonight.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 22, 2016, 09:54:41 PM
Because its time to bring those old careers back.

Ive watched Michigan go from one of the most prosperous States to a fucking disaster because we lost Automotive jobs. Those $30/hour jobs are gone now and replaced with service sector bullshit. there will always be those among us who will use the  time to our advantage and will adapt- But when such a large portion of our population is having any chance at a shot (and most lack the few skills that are in higher paying sectors) it becomes a national security issue.

I'm about to go tangent again- I'll stop.

This is something very important to me growing up in an automotive town where my father was able to goive my family a good life on a HS education. If I was born today my family would have been on welfare and I would have went to some ghetto ass school and had no chance- And passed it down to the next generation.

I have kids who will soon be competing for the few decent jobs out there while the labor pool grows and the  economy shrinks-

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh *pulls hair*

Art Bell

Anybody who thinks legal immigration to America is easy is nuts.

Art

laserjock

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 22, 2016, 09:50:20 PM
No wonder she left you.

Hah hah, she'd have something to say about that, heh. We just weren't compatible, but we tried for a decade until we both accepted defeat. I feel in love for her for the reasons I STILL admire her, and she's the same way for me. But people grow up and change, life is like that, over 1/2 of us have divorced at least once. And she was too jealous also. I never cheated but just because I was handsome according to her, she was jealous too much. At least now I am old and ugly, hah hah.

Soylentblue

Let's see, again for the record, I do not make a penny from the current MITD and have not since the day I went off the air, nor will I. I help Heather with advice.

As for my Wife she prefers her name be pronounced as Arron because that's how all Americans pronounce it, that is HER choice, not mine.

Finally, if you have a problem with who I support for President, tough shit. By the way my Wife wants not just a wall, she wants a high voltage fence! After dealing with the legal way to come here a person tends to resent people who wade their way across.

Art

LOL

The ultimate in irony.

Art Bell coming here to troll Bellgab.

MikeJ

The last 4 pages belong on the politics board!  If I cared what people think about the election, I would be reading that thread; not this one.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Art Bell on February 22, 2016, 08:31:31 PM
I have had mild COPD for a couple of Years, Again just for the record, the COPD has come on much more in the last Months, I am not yet on oxygen but I am sure my time is coming. Everything with the Stalker went down exactly as I have told too many times now. I have never lied to you and if there are times I don't tell you everything it is for security.

I have always been a open book with my life and until it's done I will continue to do so. I fully understand people will keep making up stuff which I guess is just part of modern Internet life. My choices have at times sucked but lie I would never do. I will remain a Bell Gabber.

Art

If you're so concerned about getting the word out about not smoking (as another of your posts attests) then maybe it's time to change your avatar. Some of your dumber fans on here might think it may be a cool habit to pick up after seeing your avatar.
Besides, what kind of asshole poses with a cigarette anymore? (Yeah I know it's an older photo)