• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 04, 2018, 08:28:48 PM
Yeah, I was really hoping Charles from Elgin, TX would call to talk to Seth. By the way, I think "Seth" screwed up a couple times during his segment.  He talked about "his" books and said "we" when talking about the US in response to a question about China.
Seth always uses inconsistent pronouns.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2018, 07:19:48 PM
Is that his studio? I looks like he set up some fly-by-night operation in the company break room! Does it get crowded during factory shift-changes? How does Tommee even fit in that room? Where is the bad coffee and he Norry tasked with brewing new batches or washing out the coffee pots between breaks?
The pic is a few years old and i'm not sure.  But after lifting out the electronics, the room can be hosed down!  And George too!

expat

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 04, 2018, 03:46:08 PM
Wonder what the quarantine/isolation requirements were for returning astronauts who lopped the head off one alien, removed the body of another, and dipped a paw into a couple containers of gurgling million year old fluids?  Don't suppose LMH thought to ask that question of the secret astronaut?

She didn't ask any of the right questions. "Investigative journalist" my ass.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on December 05, 2018, 08:38:16 AM
She didn't ask any of the right questions. "Investigative journalist" my ass.

As the old adage goes, "If you can't stand the answer, don't ask the question."

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 04, 2018, 08:07:53 PM
Last night Noory had a guest, another supposed "channeler" this time it was of an entity called "Seth"
The guy switched between himself and "Seth" but sounded exactly the same - reminded me of when Noory used to have Nancy Leider on switching back and forth "Zeta talk on" or "Zeta talk off" with the same voice...
I listened for 5 seconds last night.  I just happened to flip the show on in the middle of some lady talking about microorganisms in the gut.  Sorry, I don't really want to hear about that at 1:00 am.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 05, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
As the old adage goes, "If you can't stand the answer, don't ask the question."
LMH is not a lawyer....she is a reporter, dammit!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
Ha!

"She's a reporter, not a lawyer, Jim!"

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

The legal adage is, "If you don't know the answer, don't ask the question." 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 05, 2018, 10:29:32 AM
The legal adage is, "If you don't know the answer, don't ask the question."
Yeah. LMH is a reporter, dammit!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

"That's what I keep telling you, Jim.  And she's not a medical doctor, either!"

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

And her adage is, "I will only ask the questions that suit my story, and edit the answers to get the results I want."

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 05, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
And her adage is, "I will only ask the questions that suit my story, and edit the answers to get the results I want."
There is a self-limiting factor to cassette tapes and operator initiated trunk calls, dammit!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
There is a self-limiting factor to cassette tapes and operator initiated trunk calls, dammit!
She must be having an increasingly hard time finding these for her interview calls, too.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 05, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
The pic is a few years old and i'm not sure.  But after lifting out the electronics, the room can be hosed down!  And George too!

How r yewww?

Jojo

He snarked Luminescence and also the stem cell ads.  This demonstrates he does not just always agree with everything.  But that's like biting the hand that feeds you. 

And quite hypocritical, since he had lauded women who use cosmetic treatments.  He lauded VS models,  Swedish women, an "attractive" actress, "pretty and fun" Elizabeth Montgomery, and even (shame on his unrepentent shout out) sexy demons.  He applauded Kennedy's taste in women.  For a week, he couldn't stop referring to Marilyn Monroe.  Does he think these women looked so beautiful without cosmetics and skin treatments???

He makes no sense.  Before he judges cosmetic companies, he should reduce hypocrisy first.  He dyes his hair, waxes his neck, probably wears a toupee, and lauds women who literally are paid to do nothing all day except prepare their look.  Pull the plank out of your own eye, George.  And support your supporters. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dateline on December 05, 2018, 04:05:08 PM
Is that a clown face on that child's ball?

Upon further review, I have determined that it is actually.... Donald Duck.

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on December 05, 2018, 03:13:43 PM
He snarked Luminescence and also the stem cell ads.  This demonstrates he does not just always agree with everything.  But that's like biting the hand that feeds you. 

And quite hypocritical, since he had lauded women who use cosmetic treatments.  He lauded VS models,  Swedish women, an "attractive" actress, "pretty and fun" Elizabeth Montgomery, and even (shame on his unrepentent shout out) sexy demons.  He applauded Kennedy's taste in women.  For a week, he couldn't stop referring to Marilyn Monroe.  Does he think these women looked so beautiful without cosmetics and skin treatments???

He makes no sense.  Before he judges cosmetic companies, he should reduce hypocrisy first.  He dyes his hair, waxes his neck, probably wears a toupee, and lauds women who literally are paid to do nothing all day except prepare their look.  Pull the plank out of your own eye, George.  And support your supporters.

I hear that he has been seen without his toupee, and he has a few strands of hair mid-head that he combs down to blend in with the toupee.  The person that saw this, then saw him with a full head of hair, and was astonished, how was that achieved?  It can get funny when you think about it. 

AZZERAE

I certainly don't recall the man being so brown.

Dateline

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 04:17:02 PM
"waxes his neck"??

Oh my. ::)

He has a choice, either wax his neck or dye the hair black.  The white hair would peek out from under the toupee.

AZZERAE

Hmm. I wonder if the "carpet" matches the "drapes"?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

A few shows back, I heard a story of a guy cutting his grey pubes. It was compelling.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
A few shows back, I heard a story of a guy cutting his grey pubes. It was compelling.

Amazing!

pate

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

I think in Noaree's case it's "rug" matches "curtains"...

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on December 05, 2018, 04:05:08 PM
Is that a clown face on that child's ball?
I don't know but you can bet it's a red rubber ball.

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

I certainly don't recall the man being so brown.
Tommy forgot to pull Jorch out of the oven.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

"That's what I keep telling you, Jim.  And she's not a medical doctor, either!"

Savages! Barbarians!!