Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Lol, cucked by Sud Afrikan slang, I love it! ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 05, 2018, 01:00:29 AM
She's still committed to Art's blueprint, I'm impressed. If she glues her lips together and marries a young filipina, I might start listening again.

OMG that is classic upper right corner  material! 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: cweb on December 05, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
I also love how Vara has the graphic with her show name and show times on the announcement that he's dropping her show.

What a fucktard.
Unoriginal too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A

Epaphroditus

Quote from: lawnboy on December 05, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

It's been awhile since my last activity. Is this a new Heather pic, or did someone find a "reasonable facsimile thereof" and toss it on the Gab?

That picture is from the past when she produced for Art  , a current photo of her was posted on her facebook recently where she has lost weight and wears glasses .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 05, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
haha! so Vara ditches Heather after making a big scene about how she's getting better everyday the night before.

Reality , you got the  best of Vara so he naturally blames Heather  .

I hope she finally understands the dangers of someone else having a hot mic .

lawnboy

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 05, 2018, 01:39:34 PM
That picture is from the past when she produced for Art  , a current photo of her was posted on her facebook recently where she has lost weight and wears glasses .

Thanks Epaphroditus, at least the "mystery woman" issue is resolved. Tonight's Vara Fest ought to be a beaut... then we can get along with less a dramatic HW future.... or so we can hope!

ItsOver

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 11:09:27 PM
Heather has a mouth like a shredder !!!
TRUE FACT

A definite overbite issue.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: lawnboy on December 05, 2018, 02:39:36 PM
Thanks Epaphroditus, at least the "mystery woman" issue is resolved. Tonight's Vara Fest ought to be a beaut... then we can get along with less a dramatic HW future.... or so we can hope!

No interest in Vara , I suspected when he did the Monday panel show surround by the other nuts that something was up .

Seems Ryan Gable was telling the truth .

Heather as usual keeps plugging along .

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 05, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
No interest in Vara , I suspected when he did the Monday panel show surround by the other nuts that something was up .

ageed. she's most certainly using Art's butt plug.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 05, 2018, 03:08:56 PM
ageed. she's most certainly using Art's butt plug.

Do you think art, liked a little butt play?

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 05, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Seen the spite page for Gable on LNM?

https://www.lnmradionetwork.com/whatshappening/ryan-gable-slander-defamation

Epaphroditus

Failure to communicate... Any show that has more listeners than mine shall be dumped without notice to subscribers of LNM .

Roswells, Art

Bart posted this on Ellgab, it's the only Wade I could stand listening to because she dropped her fake voice. I guess this is her natural voice, which I have to say, is distinctly different from her sex voice. I had to laugh while she was almost shouting  frustration during her opening  dared any caller to be anything but friendly. I think she scared the first caller so  he couldn't talk.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Sqt0gxUdt3

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 05, 2018, 06:37:40 PM
Bart posted this on Ellgab, it's the only Wade I could stand listening to because she dropped her fake voice. I guess this is her natural voice, which I have to say, is distinctly different from her sex voice. I had to laugh while she was almost shouting  frustration during her opening  dared any caller to be anything but friendly. I think she scared the first caller so  he couldn't talk.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Sqt0gxUdt3

It was good to hear something approaching her natural voice, though colored by anger.  Now she sounds like someone I might know.  I think there are at least four layers on top of it, each imperfectly realized:

1.  The phone-sex kitten that got her the job in the first place
2.  The Art imitation
3.  A kindergarten-teacher cadence that comes out when she reads or tells a story, as though addressing a rapt audience -- drawn-out terminal ts and ss are the distinguishing feature
4.  Whatever non-rhotic pronunciation she is affecting, probably because she thinks it sounds classy

Maybe if I got a job based on a fake voice I did I might be tempted to tinker with it, too.

Quote from: username on December 05, 2018, 03:22:40 PM
Do you think art, liked a little butt play?

i believe he was a degenerate in all ways. so, yes.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 05, 2018, 07:15:35 PM
It was good to hear something approaching her natural voice, though colored by anger.  Now she sounds like someone I might know.  I think there are at least  layers on top of it, each imperfectly realized:

1.  The phone-sex kitten that got her the job  the first place
2.  The Art imitation
3.  A kindergarten-teacher cadence that comes out when she reads or tells a story, as though addressing a rapt audience -- drawn-out terminal ts  ss are the distinguishing feature
4.  Whatever non-rhotic pronunciation she is affecting, probably because she thinks it sounds classy

Maybe if I got a job based on a fake voice I did I might be tempted to tinker with it, too.

2. I had actually wondered while listening to Art  that cadence of his that really made you want to listen if it could be imitated get the same results. I know now the answer is 'No, what  the hell were you thinking?"

3. That school marm voice she had was what really ended it for me. I felt stupid even giving her the support I did  until then. It was  after she had the fake Titor on  she used that voice to scold her audience for questioning his authenticity. Blech!

4. Boy, did she get that wrong. She's not pronouncing the g's at the end of words either  instead of 'the' she says, 'duh'.

Also, sorry about the missing words  in my post. I added an extension to my browser today that replaces words on a web-page with words from a language I'm learning. It's fine until I edit my post, then it takes out the words.

Epaphroditus

Credit to Heather , not one mention of drama while thanking her listeners / affiliates .

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 06, 2018, 03:58:36 PM
good gravy!

I can almost hear him explaining, with his voice-of-Aspergers precision, that he just thought it was an interesting story.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
I can almost hear him explaining, with his voice-of-Aspergers precision, that he just thought it was an interesting story.

to be fair, he is in the radio business. i guess?