• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on March 31, 2015, 01:23:01 PM
I miss valdez's nightly Coast recaps.  He is/was the Linda Moulton Howe of Bellgab.

me too.  i thought he was back for a while.

paladin1991

And still nothing on Food Lion.  I know MV did his bit.  Anybody got anything?

What, von Lahr used to post here?  Makes me wonder how many other C2C guests are gab members. Now that Art is a regular maybe more will jump on board :)

Heather Wade

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 31, 2015, 06:39:17 PM
And still nothing on Food Lion.  I know MV did his bit.  Anybody got anything?

Got nothing here, but concern for Food Lion.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: coaster on March 31, 2015, 01:47:07 PM
Sardondi

Sardondi was one of the few gabbers whom I would actually read their wall of text.

ManiacMatt

I also miss Hal9000.  I get the impression that some folks here are upset with him, but I'm not sure why.  I was absent from the forum when he left.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 18, 2015, 08:15:39 AM
While yous all were dicking around with Art last night, the Steelbot and I had a nice catch up conversation. Dude is doing well. Hopefully he shows up here again soon.
That we DID!! - Good chat man!! - Sorry I've been absent a bit here - life and work tend to get in the way...but...I just bought me aaaaaaaa Neeeeewwwww Caaaaaaarrrr!!! :) ;D

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid -Magnetic- VERY NICE!!!

I do hope to be able to come back like I used to once I get my own place, but right now - work work work work has been keeping me busy, but very welcomed distraction after the last couple of years.  So glad the cosmos finally rewarded me well instead of giving and taking like she'd been doing for a while!! -  As always toke one for me AB - and Bellgab folks - I'll be around again soon...

-Steelbot

jazmunda

Good to see you again Steel. Nice ride. I love new car smell. They need to bottle and sell that shit.

Quote from: jazmunda on March 31, 2015, 09:39:38 PM
Good to see you again Steel. Nice ride. I love new car smell. They need to bottle and sell that shit.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Car-Smell-Spray-Freshener/dp/B00B69ZPJA

Quote from: steelbot on March 31, 2015, 09:24:10 PM
I just bought me aaaaaaaa Neeeeewwwww Caaaaaaarrrr!!! :) ;D

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid -Magnetic- VERY NICE!!!

Quite the bitchin' means of transport. What color is that? Beluga? Magnetron?

Area 51 Glossy?

Eddie Coyle

Erdos Not Be Wells seems strangely silent lately.

steelbot

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 31, 2015, 10:05:50 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Car-Smell-Spray-Freshener/dp/B00B69ZPJA

Quite the bitchin' means of transport. What color is that? Beluga? Magnetron?

Area 51 Glossy?
Thanks Jaz! -

Camazotz - it's called Magnetic....(grey metal flake)

Here's a better look at it...

inuk2600

Quote from: jazmunda on March 31, 2015, 10:36:02 PM
This changes everything. A huffing I will go. Tell my wife and kids I love them.

Did Jazmunda OD on New Car Smell?  :-\

Quote from: steelbot on April 02, 2015, 10:58:54 PM
Camazotz - it's called Magnetic....(grey metal flake)

Here's a better look at it...

Beautiful color, steelbot.

Silly me, I thought -Magnetic- was a reference to the permanent magnet AC motor. haha

I have been known to over analyze sometimes. Hmmm. Maybe they named the paint as such because of that very fact. Heh.

I daydream about owning a special edition Tesla in the year 2020 and my choice of color will either be "Hematite," or "Quicksilver," but in a pinch, "Lodestone" would rock it very well as I spin wheels across the nation recharging at no charge Tesla stations.

I'm a firm believer that it's not JUST about the color, but what the color is called. ;)

Very happy for you. Hope the good streak continues right on into infinity and beyond.

Ah, I thought you were talking about RGG.  He's been mostly MIA lately too.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 08, 2015, 10:36:21 PM
Ah, I thought you were talking about RGG.  He's been mostly MIA lately too.

RGG's doin' ok.  I was actually gonna list him here, but he recently responded to a PM I sent.  He's laying a bit low right now but hopefully will return in the not-too-distant future. 

paladin1991

Quote from: zeebo on April 08, 2015, 11:26:34 PM
RGG's doin' ok.  I was actually gonna list him here, but he recently responded to a PM I sent.  He's laying a bit low right now but hopefully will return in the not-too-distant future.
He's laying low because the .gov is out to get him.  Right?

paladin1991

Anybody know what happened to George Drooly?

jazmunda

When I first started posting there was a guy called Em Vee.

What ever happened to him?

He was a fucking asshole too.