• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BREAKING: Mass Shooting At Ft. Lauderdale Airport

Started by norland2424, January 06, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

=Schlyder=

reports shooter flew in from Alaska, not Canada.   

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on January 06, 2017, 02:39:08 PM
https://twitter.com/TheRalphRetort/status/817469541903138818
Yep. Lone gunman. Apparently after he ran out of ammo he sat and waited for police.
Last info from news:
Esteban Santiago, white Hispanic, DOB 3/16/90, born in NJ

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on January 06, 2017, 02:41:12 PM
Did they buy him Burger King? Asking for a BLM friend.

they bought him fish and chips and fucked his mother

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 06, 2017, 02:41:55 PM
pud was the second gunman on the  grassy knoll 

If only, but I was only nine months at the time.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2017, 02:42:54 PM
Yep. Lone gunman. Apparently after he ran out of ammo he sat and waited for police.
Last info from news:
Esteban Santiago, white Hispanic, DOB 3/16/90, born in NJ

he looks dark in both pics

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Schlyder7 on January 06, 2017, 02:42:19 PM
reports shooter flew in from Alaska, not Canada.

Well, its nearly Canada. Cold isn't it?

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on January 06, 2017, 02:44:33 PM
he looks dark in both pics
Yeah, NBC is now just going with the "male" identifier and not even mentioning Hispanic.

Quote from: Juan on January 06, 2017, 02:26:27 PM
Look up Sad Puppies. - a bunch of Sci Fi writers and video gamers in a PC snit.

Thanks.  Looked into it.  Can't see how it is relevant to a shooting.  Just typical Twitter fuckheads I guess

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2017, 02:46:53 PM
Yeah, NBC is now just going with the "male" identifier and not even mentioning Hispanic.

Toxic masculinity.

Yorkshire pud

Any news yet on if the victims voted for Clinton? That could be a reason they were shot by a fellow Clinton supporter. Goes without saying if he's Hispanic he supports Clinton, so he could be really angry with the other Clinton voters?

#shouldbelookedinto

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2017, 02:47:10 PM
Thanks.  Looked into it.  Can't see how it is relevant to a shooting.  Just typical Twitter fuckheads I guess

Very dangerous individuals.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2017, 02:47:10 PM

It isn't relevant. It will only be if its proven he voted Democrat. Then that will be a very toxic combination; gamer AND Dem voter.

Quote from: Chefist on January 06, 2017, 02:28:32 PM
LOLZ^^^

He was on a Canadair flight, checked his hand gun, retrieved the gun from his checked baggage and lit up the baggage claim area in Florida...

Guy probably just dropped $1,500 on a new set of Samsonite and flipped out when he saw what was done to it when it spit out onto the
claim carousel.

albrecht

CBS Miami is saying:
Name: Esteban Santiago Ruiz (all others are just saying "Esteban Santiago" Now some are using "Esteban Santiago-Ruiz, and some still just Esteban Santiago?)
Active military ID from the US Army
Concealed Weapons permit on him
"source added that he had a minor criminal history"

Quote from: LittleChris on January 06, 2017, 02:54:10 PM
Did he have that cute little dog with him?

The Pomerianian made him do it - it speaks to Willy and tells him to do horrible things.  Alas I guess Willy finally listened................

Trolls tricked a Portuguese news cast that the gunman was Sam Hyde with a picture of the gunman as Sam Hyde.

I love the internet so much.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2017, 02:56:42 PM
CBS Miami is saying:
Name: Esteban Santiago Ruiz (all others are just saying "Esteban Santiago" ?)
Active military ID from the US Army
Concealed Weapons permit on him
"source added that he had a minor criminal history"

since those are both last names.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2017, 02:53:39 PM
Guy probably just dropped $1,500 on a new set of Samsonite and flipped out when he saw what was done to it when it spit out onto the
claim carousel.

All that investment, all that waste. :-\

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on January 06, 2017, 02:58:25 PM
since those are both last names.
And now Santiago-Ruiz with a hyphen. Just give us the name on his birth certificate, passport, or some legal document. I know those Hispanics can go crazy with their names. I have a Brazilian friend who is like de la this de la this, somehow they need to get both the parents name in their names and sometimes places also.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on January 06, 2017, 02:58:18 PM
Trolls tricked a Portuguese news cast that the gunman was Sam Hyde with a picture of the gunman as Sam Hyde.

I love the internet so much.

Gunman? Not rabid black scumbag lowlife muslim shitbags? C'mon, use your limited vocabulary on something ffs!

Juan

Spanish convention is to use the father's last name followed by the mother's maiden name.  Most American Hispanics drop the mother's part and just use traditional first and last names.

=Schlyder=

apparently an AirCanada flight.  that is where any confusion came from

chefist

Quote from: Juan on January 06, 2017, 03:02:59 PM
Spanish convention is to use the father's last name followed by the mother's maiden name.  Most American Hispanics drop the mother's part and just use traditional first and last names.

Asi es, carnal.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 06, 2017, 03:01:53 PM
And now Santiago-Ruiz with a hyphen. Just give us the name on his birth certificate, passport, or some legal document. I know those Hispanics can go crazy with their names. I have a Brazilian friend who is like de la this de la this, somehow they need to get both the parents name in their names and sometimes places also.

I fully expect his family tree going back two hundred years. His ex girlfriends life history, his favourite food and favourite song.

Bloody press! Don't they understand we need to know?  Ffs!!!