• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BREAKING: Mass Shooting At Ft. Lauderdale Airport

Started by norland2424, January 06, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 07, 2017, 04:13:42 PM
At time mark 1:52, Governor Scott contacted Trump and Pence.  They are stepping up to help.  At time mark 3:53, Governor Scott states, Obama has not contacted him.

You've seen one mass shooting on the news, you've seen em all. Nothing to see.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 04:21:17 PM
You've seen one mass shooting on the news, you've seen em all. Nothing to see.

How many mass shootings did you guys have in 2016 YP?  One?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 07, 2017, 04:25:29 PM
How many mass shootings did you guys have in 2016 YP?  One?

If we use the same criteria of four or above? 67 deaths since 2005 which included the 52 in the London terrorist bombings. 3 deaths in a solitary mass shooting in Spalding last year.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 04:33:38 PM
If we use the same criteria of four or above? 67 deaths since 2005 which included the 52 in the London terrorist bombings. 3 deaths in a solitary mass shooting in Spalding last year.

Yeah, thanks for the info.  There is too much disinfo out there when you go searching for stats. 

Jackstar

I'd much rather be shot with a gun, than stabbed with a knife or be conquered by a reptile monarchy.

Or any monarchy, for that matter. Fuck you, Queen Latifah. Eat shit, Kings of Leon.

albrecht

I'm sure the usual suspects will clamor for more gun control but, like with our other friendly Muslims practicing their piece, this guy was not just "on our radar" but actually went to the FBI with his concerns about the government "forcing him to watch ISIS videos" and "controlling him" etc. He was committed even and examined by doctors. He was previously involved in domestic abuse and other crime. He had odd social media posts including using a Muslim name and collected ISIS videos, and family expressed concern- yet allowed to keep a CCW license and given back his gun? And fly?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2017, 05:06:19 PM
I'm sure the usual suspects will clamor for more gun control but, like with our other friendly Muslims practicing their piece, this guy was not just "on our radar" but actually went to the FBI with his concerns about the government "forcing him to watch ISIS videos" and "controlling him" etc. He was committed even and examined by doctors. He was previously involved in domestic abuse and other crime. He had odd social media posts including using a Muslim name and collected ISIS videos, and family expressed concern- yet allowed to keep a CCW license and given back his gun? And fly?

I'm taking a punt here, but maybe because to do so breaches his constitutional rights?  A few years ago on this forum, I asked why it wasn't mandatory that assessments weren't taken before anyone was legally allowed a gun. Apparently if someone is diagnosed with a mental illness, they're prevented from doing so. It does beg the question though why this individual was given his gun back after all the warning bells had rung. I imagine searching questions are being asked.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 05:26:21 PM
I'm taking a punt here, but maybe because to do so breaches his constitutional rights?  A few years ago on this forum, I asked why it wasn't mandatory that assessments weren't taken before anyone was legally allowed a gun. Apparently if someone is diagnosed with a mental illness, they're prevented from doing so. It does beg the question though why this individual was given his gun back after all the warning bells had rung. I imagine searching questions are being asked.
I don't know Alaskan law but here if you have domestic violence charges, been involuntarily committed to a mental institution, have a criminal record, have mental problems or problems with booze/drugs, or have a restraining order against you you cannot get a concealed carry license or buy/possess a weapon. I could see this guy getting his property back if he voluntarily went to get mental health advice and was cleared as "not crazy" (a highly technical term) but the other stuff, the domestic should've not been overlooked. Here a wife cannot talk the police out of arresting you even (there were too many cases in the past of wives etc "I don't want to press charges, please don't arrest my darling husband, he didn't mean it..." etc.)

Jackstar

Did y'all ever notice that cops are always a gang of fat fucks?

albrecht

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/01/airport-shooter-converted-islam-identified-aashiq-hammad-years-joining-army/

Obama did not reference this at all in his good-bye speech tonight but it would appear "internet detectives" might have actually been correct on their screen-grabs, speculations, and investigations. Another peace by a Muslim.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2017, 09:35:07 PM
"internet detectives"

TOP DEFINITION   

sheep dipped

The phrase "sheep dipped", is commonly used in intelligence circles. It's a way of saying someone has been given an alternate identity. The best known example being Air America, but also in many other covert ops applications. Not necessarily military. "Those who were accepted got "sheep-dipped" and vanished."

Dipping a sheep gets rid of creepy crawlies. Dipping a person figuratively gets rid of details of his/her former life.
SHEEP-DIPPED - Stripping a soldier of his military uniform and identification so he can pose as a civilian during a covert mission.

Lee Harvey Oswald was "sheep dipped" in order to carry on his involvement in the CIA's clandestine activities.

#sheep #dipped #covert #spy #conspiracy

by Ancient Chinese Secret August 28, 2010

Jackstar

QuoteThis was done by the U.S. military intelligence or CIA probably under final directive from Obama to convince Trump and/or set the stage for gun confiscation from the mentally ill and vets. I have read over several reports and this is my conclusion:

American military intelligence either found a susceptible military enlistee or a susceptible member of the public to brainwash and program and/or hypnotize into doing it. It may or may not have been real, but the so-called shooter thought it was. They made sure he got on the plane with a gun in his baggage, to use at his destination. It may have been loaded with blanks. When he got to his destination he executed his programming and woke up.

Under interrogation he remembered being taken by American intelligence (CIA or other) and forced to watch ISIS videos. He knew they were American intelligence, so they must have been wearing uniforms. He probably had it all happen in the jail of a large military base to keep it concealed as well as possible. He has specifically stated he was taken and forced to watch ISIS videos. And during this time, they probably programmed him to "convert to Islam" as the icing on their psy op, and he probably does not even know Al Fatiha or any other sura of the Quran which is required for prayer. It would actually be a complex job to accomplish that, and it appears his programmers were too sloppy for that.

My guess is that all of it was dreamed up and rushed to completion AFTER Trump won the presidency because the patsy is not adequately programmed and seems to be remembering everything. That would be a GIGANTIC OOPS. They are supposed to either be dead or so mentally wiped out that nothing of the sort that is being said by him would ever be said. They screwed this one up big time.

This was obviously done to justify more "terror checks" on airplanes, to back stab veterans, to get gun control legislation passed - and it was a HUGE SCREW UP. You do not have your patsy saying American intelligence forced him to watch ISIS videos before doing this unless it is a MAJOR screw job, SUCH A MAJOR SCREW JOB that it is my guess white hats screwed it up on purpose after receiving orders to do it that they did not agree with.

By all measure, they did a SH*TTY job of programming the guy, made sure he still had a huge amount of his memory, put him on the plane with blanks, and the rest of the story was scammed by a lying media and actors. If the bullets were real, whoever programmed him to do this screwed it up ON PURPOSE, AS A MINIMUM. There is no conceivable way he'd have arrived knowing he was forced to watch ISIS videos absent an enormous and/or purposeful screw up.

http://82.221.129.208/baasepagem8.html

I remain unmoved. With boots.