• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Time left until Obama leaves office!

Started by starrmtn001, January 02, 2017, 06:54:39 PM

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 02, 2017, 06:54:39 PM
Time left until Obama leaves office!  Real time count down clock....

Piece of shit can still do much damage right up to the end.  Dirtball dumped 502 Syrian ''refugees'' on Nebraska a few days ago, and is getting ready to turn 19 more war criminals loose who are currently being held at Guantanamo.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 02, 2017, 07:46:30 PM
Piece of shit can still do much damage right up to the end.  Dirtball is getting ready to turn 19 more war criminals held at Guantanamo loose
Hmmm.  More proof of treason.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 02, 2017, 07:49:39 PM
Hmmm.  More proof of treason.

Trump is sucking Putins dick, and that's not treachery? Interesting.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 07:51:17 PM
Trump is sucking Putins dick, and that's not treachery? Interesting.
Fake News.    ^^^

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 02, 2017, 08:20:48 PM
No.  You wish.  Heh, heh. ;D

He's not my president; you're the one going to have to deal with the man child.

albrecht

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 02, 2017, 06:54:39 PM
Time left until Obama leaves office!  Real time count down clock.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=263&iso=20170120T00&msg=Time%20left%20until%20Obama%20leaves%20office%22
Thanks, I've had a personal clock going for almost a decade now, it seems. But what is scary is like a cornered rat he is desparate and we aint seen nothing yet. And he back from yet another tax-payer funded vacation and "has a pen." He already has thrown open the border even more, accellerated the importation of radical Muslims "refugees" and "asylum seekers" into targetted communities, banned off-shoring drilling in many area by Presidential fiat, seized lands and made them off-limits as "national momuments" in targetted States, is encouraging every Federal agency to enact as many regulations as they can and hire as many people as they can, and trying to stir up animosity all over the globe towards the USA and Western Nations. Much of what he does now can be reversed by Trump- but hard to do if Congress doesn't come along and harder because there will be new pressing issues and it is hard to fight an enemy within when also dealing with outside enemies.

gnooryblows

Donald Trump is a god among men. he is almost as smart as me

gnooryblows

he may even be the one person a little bit smarter than me

mikuthing01

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 08:53:00 PM
he may even be the one person a little bit smarter than me

Which Bogdanoff brother are you?

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2017, 08:40:20 PM
Thanks, I've had a personal clock going for almost a decade now, it seems. But what is scary is like a cornered rat he is desparate and we aint seen nothing yet. And he back from yet another tax-payer funded vacation and "has a pen." He already has thrown open the border even more, accellerated the importation of radical Muslims "refugees" and "asylum seekers" into targetted communities, banned off-shoring drilling in many area by Presidential fiat, seized lands and made them off-limits as "national momuments" in targetted States, is encouraging every Federal agency to enact as many regulations as they can and hire as many people as they can, and trying to stir up animosity all over the globe towards the USA and Western Nations. Much of what he does now can be reversed by Trump- but hard to do if Congress doesn't come along and harder because there will be new pressing issues and it is hard to fight an enemy within when also dealing with outside enemies.

Visualize obummer in a coma. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 08:30:14 PM
He's not my president; you're the one going to have to deal with the man child.

We deal with you everyday, pud. We've had lots of practice.  ;)

If he's going to impose Sharia law and send UN troops door to door to confiscate everyone's bacon, he better shake a leg.

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 03, 2017, 12:03:49 AM
If he's going to impose Sharia law and send UN troops door to door to confiscate everyone's bacon, he better shake a leg.
The microwaveable, pre-cooked, frozen, and even pre-packaged bacon is the first stage. He is, remember, influenced also by Frankfurt, Tavisstock, etc and so slow moves, in addition to his more radical ideas (Moslem and communist.) It likely is thosr influences prevailed due to Clintons. But now that she lost? Maybe their Ag hold over Obama is gone? Executive Order to ban bacon? Or some weird new regulation? His DOJ already held opinion and fined company who had Moslems move alcohol. And folks who won't make gay cakes. So who knows?
;)

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2017, 12:15:36 AM
The microwaveable, pre-cooked, frozen, and even pre-packaged bacon is the first stage. He is, remember, influenced also by Frankfurt, Tavisstock, etc and so slow moves, in addition to his more radical ideas (Moslem and communist.) It likely is thosr influences prevailed due to Clintons. But now that she lost? Maybe their Ag hold over Obama is gone? Executive Order to ban bacon? Or some weird new regulation? His DOJ already held opinion and fined company who had Moslems move alcohol. And folks who won't make gay cakes. So who knows?
;)

I'm not ashamed to admit that when they came for the microwaveable, pre-cooked, frozen bacon I did not speak out.

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 03, 2017, 12:28:21 AM
I admit that when they came for the microwaveable, pre-cooked, frozen bacon I did not speak out.
;)
THINK! You think 'they' would use same program? Fire or Ice! Both BURN (hence this disinfo by plastic companies to sell bags based on 'freezer-burn!') But an nitrogen gas cold iron brands BETTER than a hot iron brand.  # of beast or just marking for the auction. The BACON is just code-word for longpig.
:)
Please say if I did a decent job of posting ala some types? I haven't stayed this late up fpr a awhile. N trying give MITD a listen since a new gimmick- NY predictions after it is a new year.

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2017, 12:37:54 AM
The BACON is just code-word for longpig.
:)

Along with head cheese, Manwiches, and Chinese farm raised tilapia. They might as well drop all the pretense and call it Soylent Green, because they're not fooling anyone.  ;)

albrecht

who will require stitches. No word on if the dog has to be put down, was up to date on its shots, or what. I hope she sues Obama and gets $$ in damages. Also, no word if Obama had it trained to attack white people or it attacked on its own volition.
https://www.tmz.com/2017/01/12/obamas-dog-sunny-bites-guest-face-white-house/

Has anyone else heard the black helicopters or seen the convoys of armored UN vehicles? If not, you will soon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 19, 2017, 02:35:58 PM
Has anyone else heard the black helicopters or seen the convoys of armored UN vehicles? If not, you will soon.

You guys have be come the worst aspects of what you usually bitch about: Fear mongering about government conspiracies. You should start a late night talk radio show.  ::) :D

I sincerely hope that DT restores all the things that were destroyed and taken away from everybody during the past eight years.  :D

Juan

El Chapo was extradited to the US today.  Will Obama pardon him tomorrow?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 19, 2017, 05:46:36 PM
I sincerely hope that DT restores all the things that were destroyed and taken away from everybody during the past eight years.  :D

And everyone interned in FEMA camps because they declined the flu jab released. That's my hope.  ???