• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should we make slavery legal again?

Started by gnooryblows, December 22, 2016, 09:20:40 PM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 23, 2016, 12:02:05 AM
You just can't group a race of people into one stereotype.  I can see a stereotype developing for people that grow up under similar conditions such as urban blacks but if you take a black man out of that environment, they are just as capable of succeeding as anyone else.  Economics and environment play a much larger role on the development of a person than race.

I've said my piece.  If only racists are going to respond,  I'll move on to something else.  Not talking about you, albrecht.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 23, 2016, 12:05:18 AM
You obviously have had rather limited contact with the black race.  There are plenty who are just as intellectual as white men and some not so physically gifted.

albrecht

You just can't group a race of people into one stereotype.  I can see a stereotype developing for people that grow up under similar conditions such as urban blacks but if you take a black man out of that environment, they are just as capable of succeeding as anyone else.  Economics and environment play a much larger role on the development of a person than race.
Agreed, but just to "stir the bowl up a bit," why isn't European ("white," maybe) culture or civilization, accorded the same respect, shall we say "safe space," from others? A true minority now, population-wise. Just as an academic discussion. Or Devil's advocacy. (White Devils, see what I did there?) After all, aside from accomplishments (and dastardly deeds) it is Western Culture that got rid of so much evil, developed science, medicine, freedoms, etc. And now BLTQ etc women's rights, etc And we are always the bad guys?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 23, 2016, 12:07:58 AM
I've said my piece.  If only racists are going to respond,  I'll move on to something else.

I'm not racist. I'm trying to help the negro. You know, "a hand up not a hand out"?

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2016, 12:09:59 AM
Agreed, but just to "stir the bowl up a bit," why isn't European ("white," maybe) culture or civilization, accorded the same respect, shall we say "safe space," from others? A true minority now, population-wise. Just as an academic discussion. Or Devil's advocacy. (White Devils, see what I did there?) After all, aside from accomplishments (and dastardly deeds) it is Western Culture that got rid of so much evil, developed science, medicine, freedoms, etc. And now BLTQ etc women's rights, etc And we are always the bad guys?

Oh, I totally agree with your point.  I dare say civilization would probably not be as advanced as it is without the white man.  I don't want to feed the mania of the racists on this board but it is interesting how no substantial civilization apparently came out of sub-Saharan Africa.  Why that is, I do not know.  Maybe because they were later arrivals to that part of the world?  I dunno.  Maybe they needed a bit of prodding from other races to move them forward.  None of us know the history of the world especially that part of the world so all we can do is speculate.  Maybe there were good reasons why they didn't advance until they were in contact with other civilizations.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 23, 2016, 12:09:46 AM
LOL.  Case in point.  My mama loved that show.

Would your mother trust a lust filled, roofieing, pill popping, Bill Cosby? I don't think so. Mr. Cosby raped countless pure white women. His actions were akin to the 'Rape of Nanking'.

Quote from: Moonman on December 23, 2016, 12:17:53 AM
Would your mother trust a lust filled, roofieing, pill popping, Bill Cosby? I don't think so. Mr. Cosby raped countless pure white women. His actions were akin to the 'Rape of Nanking'.

Wrong show.  We really didn't watch the Cosby show.  I liked Cosby and am disturbed by the allegations but that is beside the point.

mikuthing01

Hey, Gaijin! Remember your place... WHITE PIGGU GO HOME!

gnooryblows

If I had a slave woman, I would take all her poop

gnooryblows

Some say we should feel guilty about enslaving other races, but when I think of what we did, I beam with pride. The iron will and cunning of my ancestors to CUCK an entire race to our will for so long! And then our beautiful, magnanimous gesture of allowing them freedom and equal rights! How truly kind and generous a people we are! Well, unfortunately for black america we tried our best. We gave them every chance they deserved. They proved unequivocally that they are not ready or able to be a free people.

And really, it's cruel when you think of it. Most of them were slaves in Africa. Their ancestry was bred to serve and not to think. After they came here, the best SLAVES were allowed to reproduce. That means that today the animal that has been forged in the fires of natural selection is simply not one bred for freedom. Look at all of the pain and hurt in the African American community today! Asking them to conform and live a white mans life is wrong! Asking them to partake in our culture, when they are handicapped by a very real RACIAL IQ GAPis just cruel! ITS ACTUALLY OUR SOLEMN DUTY RE-ENSLAVE THEM AS IT IS THE ONLY DECENT THING TO DO!

We must reinstitute black slavery ASAP! Then we can deport the mexicans because we won't need anymore housekeepers!

pate

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 23, 2016, 01:22:08 AM
21st Century man is a literal cuck

LOL.  I'll take that as a compliment coming from you. :D ;)

WOTR

You just can't group a race of people into one stereotype.
Bwhaha.  You are going to try to use logic and reason in this thread?

Anyhow... Yes- bring back slavery... But leave everything equal.  I would suggest not just making blacks slaves- but allowing IBM, Apple and Boeing to purchase their employees outright to make better profits.

Also, allow the black man to purchase a few whites for his "domestic help".  I get the feeling that a few people on this board may find themselves on the wrong side of a whip once their vision of utopia and a slave-owning population has been enacted.  :D

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on December 24, 2016, 01:23:03 PM
Anyhow... Yes- bring back slavery... But leave everything equal.  I would suggest not just making blacks slaves- but allowing IBM, Apple and Boeing to purchase their employees outright to make better profits.
  :D
I think the current system has proven more profitable for the companies, sort of like leased prison labor was more efficient than slavery. With outright ownership you have a vested interest in at least a modicum of health, living conditions, etc so that they can work because they are your property. With cheap Chinese, Vietnamese, or heck even here with illegals, you just need to pay a low wage and, depending on the industry, throw up a few cots, but the 'worker' is responsible for his healthcare, housing, food, etc and if one dies/leaves (or suicides off your factory roof) you can just replace with another. No skin off your nose. Like a rented mule.

gnooryblows

Quote from: WOTR on December 24, 2016, 01:23:03 PM
Bwhaha.  You are going to try to use logic and reason in this thread?

Also, allow the black man to purchase a few whites for his "domestic help".  I get the feeling that a few people on this board may find themselves on the wrong side of a whip once their vision of utopia and a slave-owning population has been enacted.  :D

Isn't it telling that 1 of the only 2 people in this thread defending the negroid animal is a self-admitted autistic mongoloid? Doesn't that just speak volumes of the state of race relations in our country and where we as white people are. This mongoloid wouldn't know the first thing about human interactions, which race relations are a part of, yet he doesn't have the self awareness (because of his deficiency) to sit down and STFU.

All autistics should be shot out of cannons into space so that they not only die, but their physical, elemental, genetic and molecular material leaves the orbit of this planet forever.

Hog

Fuck, we rid the board of "the One"  only to have GNooryblows "cast" upon us.

peace
Hog

JesusJuice

Quote from: Hog on December 25, 2016, 01:42:22 AM

peace
Hog

gnooryblows

Quote from: Hog on December 25, 2016, 01:42:22 AM

peace
Hog

i cast my dick upon u

WOTR

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 02:46:13 PM
Isn't it telling that 1 of the only 2 people in this thread defending the negroid animal is a self-admitted autistic mongoloid? Doesn't that just speak volumes of the state of race relations in our country and where we as white people are. This mongoloid wouldn't know the first thing about human interactions, which race relations are a part of, yet he doesn't have the self awareness (because of his deficiency) to sit down and STFU.
I didn't defend them.  I suggested that we keep the constitutional requirement of equality and if there are any smart enough, successful enough, and rich enough niggers and spics (I would add Jews- but that seems unnecessary) that they should be able to buy themselves a slave.  Look at history- blacks did own blacks.  I'm in complete agreement that slavery is a good thing.  The only thing that I am adding is that undiagnosed autistic (self proclaimed geniuses) with no discernible social skills may be better off as slaves.

As to "sit down and STFU?  I usually do what somebody on the internet with the IQ of shoe leather suggests. ::)

Quote from: albrecht on December 24, 2016, 01:37:04 PM
I think the current system has proven more profitable for the companies, sort of like leased prison labor was more efficient than slavery... Like a rented mule.
Sadly, I do not think that you are far off the mark.  Fair observations.  Who in their right mind would want to be responsible for the costs of feeding, clothing and caring for another human being when you can leave them responsible for those costs and pay them $10 / hour to work at Walmart?

Jiggaboo in the room! Jiggaboo in the room!