• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
Thus signaling Xi that he is in a negotiation...

..."might have"?

Oh 2015?

Huh.

Pretty obviously before he had any notion of running.

You sure he wasn't Grant's lawyer?

Pant..pant...pant...pant!!!!

Parse your quotes..I've told you twice, so get it done son.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 04:58:32 PM
Parse your quotes..I've told you twice, so get it done son.

I kinda like some format variance.

Shoot if it bothers you that much I'll repair it though...

;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 05:05:42 PM
Happy now pud?

???

Seee, now doesn't that look better?

2015 is when the deal was struck, but being China the wheels move slowly....VERY slowly...But fortunately not completely at a standstill. The Chinese government released the money to Trump then he made this strange tweet two days later...

Which is strange considering all the invective launched against China in the campaign.. Coinshidencsh?

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

Seee, now doesn't that look better?

Yes it does, you were right and I was wrong.

Quote2015 is when the deal was struck, but being China the wheels move slowly....VERY slowly...But fortunately not completely at a standstill. The Chinese government released the money to Trump then he made this strange tweet two days later...

Which is strange considering all the invective launched against China in the campaign.. Coinshidencsh?

Have you heard...Russia just completed another bridge to China.

It's all the Russians...

Yorkshire pud

Oooops...

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/14/emails-white-house-interfered-with-science-study-536950

Scott Pruitt’s EPA and the White House sought to block publication of a federal health study on a nationwide water-contamination crisis, after one Trump administration aide warned it would cause a "public relations nightmare," newly disclosed emails reveal.

The intervention early this year â€" not previously disclosed â€" came as HHS' Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry was preparing to publish its assessment of a class of toxic chemicals that has contaminated water supplies near military bases, chemical plants and other sites from New York to Michigan to West Virginia.

The study would show that the chemicals endanger human health at a far lower level than EPA has previously called safe, according to the emails.

“The public, media, and Congressional reaction to these numbers is going to be huge,” one unidentified White House aide said in an email forwarded on Jan. 30 by James Herz, a political appointee who oversees environmental issues at the OMB. The email added: “The impact to EPA and [the Defense Department] is going to be extremely painful. We (DoD and EPA) cannot seem to get ATSDR to realize the potential public relations nightmare this is going to be.”

More than three months later, the draft study remains unpublished, and the HHS unit says it has no scheduled date to release it for public comment. Critics say the delay shows the Trump administration is placing politics ahead of an urgent public health concern â€" something they had feared would happen after agency leaders like Pruitt started placing industry advocates in charge of issues like chemical safety.

They need Erin Brockovich on the case... :-\

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 14, 2018, 11:20:43 PM
Ahhhh ..... childish cretin. You're obviously just learning to read. Is the word 'hire' anywhere in my quote ?
Perhaps you're one of the entitled 'bubba class' ...... ?
Live in the armpit of America ?
Mullet and banjos ?
Mexico owns you.

Still smug and stupid I see. 

I think we both know what you meant in those two posts, only one of us had the capacity to know you completely contradicted yourself.  If not, why'd you delete one of them when it was pointed it out?

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 02:59:42 PM
What makes you think that I would ever think he "gives two shits" about me?

All we need is someone who wants a viable economy and nation for his personal legacy to thrive in (unlike the Trojan Horse) going forward.

If he manages that (and so far he has) my place in his pecking order is irrelevant.

Got it yet?

Pud is one of those conditioned to believe the bureaucrat sector knows best, and the private sector is nothing but selfishness and greed.  A notion he receives unquestioningly from media, academia, Hollywood, and the bureaucrats themselves.  No matter which of the above are the ones providing jobs that add value to society and the goods and services we want and need - and which one doesn't,

It's unthinkable for him to go beyond his conditioning, and notice the bureaucrats are just as greedy as the private sector.  The rest - that they are unaccountable, wasteful, incompetent, and produce little of value - as opposed to the private sector is beyond him as well.  If the media he consumes doesn't tell him, then he isn't aware of it. 

His wife works for the California DMV.  Ask him how much their budget is, and what they actually produce that has any value.  I doubt he knows or cares, and if he were told the pittance of what they produce of value vs the cost he'd just shrug.  But he knows obscure pointless ''facts'' about Donald Trump, his businesses, and people he knows, and how to twist all of it into something horrible.  It's a borderline stalker mentality. 

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 15, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
US population of 326+ million .......
Best candidates .... Donald & Hillary
male and female cretins.
Hobson's choice.
The world laughs ....

Yes, the two parties gave us a choice between Trump and Hilary.  At least we ended the career of the skank.

Your country on the other hand had a far better choice, but chose Justin Trudeau anyway.  And you think that makes us inferior? 

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
Still smug and stupid I see. 

I think we both know what you meant in those two posts, only one of us had the capacity to know you completely contradicted yourself.  If not, why'd you delete one of them when it was pointed it out?

You're the one who's smug and stupid .....
Didn't use the word 'hire' ....
Didn't infer 'hire' ....
Didn't delete .....

Don't make assumptions chump ....
Get mom to teach you to read.
Use a ruler under each line.
Try to focus ....

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 15, 2018, 07:48:36 PM
Didn't infer 'hire' ....
Didn't delete .....

Don't make assumptions chump ....
Get mom to teach you to read.
Use a ruler under each line.
Try to focus ....

So why did you delete it then?

Go back to your bubble.  Everyone will just stupidly nod in agreement with everyone else.  Outside you might have to think.

Jackstar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 15, 2018, 07:48:36 PM
Didn't infer 'hire' ....
Didn't delete ..... [...] Try to focus ....

Didn't use the ellipsis correctly for the umpteenth time... you know, when the crack pipe gets hot, that means it's time to put it down, Mr. Slick.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 04:44:55 PM
The Chinese government

Where was all this concern when it was a Clinton doing it? Eat shit and die.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on May 16, 2018, 12:59:51 AM

Didn't use the ellipsis correctly for the umpteenth time... you know, when the crack pipe gets hot, that means it's time to put it down, Mr. Slick.

What's your point ... ?

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 06:51:49 PM
Oooops...

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/14/emails-white-house-interfered-with-science-study-536950

They need Erin Brockovich on the case... :-\

Military bases, chemicals, you don't say!

Can't imagine how that could happen.

EPA scientists, including career staffers, were already talking with the HHS researchers about the differences in their two approaches to evaluating the chemicals when officials at the White House raised alarm in late January, the emails show. Those differences, according to the correspondence, stemmed from the agencies’ use of different scientific studies as a basis, and from taking different approaches to accounting for the harm that the chemicals can do to the immune system â€" an area of research that has burgeoned in the two years since EPA issued its health advisory.

When they get these studies to confirm and cohere it can move forward - certainly it's not being kept secret.

Jackstar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 16, 2018, 07:54:50 AM
What's your point ... ?

That, if you can't be bothered to publish your post correctly, why should anyone bother to read it correctly?

(pro tip: they don't)

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2018, 07:04:58 PM
Pud is one of those conditioned to believe the bureaucrat sector knows best, and the private sector is nothing but selfishness and greed.  A notion he receives unquestioningly from media, academia, Hollywood, and the bureaucrats themselves.  No matter which of the above are the ones providing jobs that add value to society and the goods and services we want and need - and which one doesn't,

It's unthinkable for him to go beyond his conditioning, and notice the bureaucrats are just as greedy as the private sector.  The rest - that they are unaccountable, wasteful, incompetent, and produce little of value - as opposed to the private sector is beyond him as well.  If the media he consumes doesn't tell him, then he isn't aware of it. 

His wife works for the California DMV.  Ask him how much their budget is, and what they actually produce that has any value.  I doubt he knows or cares, and if he were told the pittance of what they produce of value vs the cost he'd just shrug.  But he knows obscure pointless ''facts'' about Donald Trump, his businesses, and people he knows, and how to twist all of it into something horrible.  It's a borderline stalker mentality.

Yes it is, the sanctimony of having an American wife on the public teat creates immediate and monolithic confirmation bias.

I'm reminded of a favorite quotation that oddly applies to pud as much as it does the lamestream media and politicians:

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
- H. L. Mencken

And also:

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one.
- H. L. Mencken

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2018, 07:16:26 PM
Yes, the two parties gave us a choice between Trump and Hilary.  At least we ended the career of the skank.

Your country on the other hand had a far better choice, but chose Justin Trudeau anyway.  And you think that makes us inferior?

Trudumb is feverishly at work trying to give away as much as possible before middle Canuskistan revolts and replaces him with someone like Mr. Wonderful.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on May 16, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
Where was all this concern when it was a Clinton doing it? Eat shit and die.

And Carter, don't forget:

https://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

Back in 1994, President Clinton prepared to confront North Korea over CIA reports it had built nuclear warheads and its subsequent threats to engulf Japan and South Korea in “a sea of fire.”

Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.

Clinton embraced this appeasement as achieving “an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula” â€" with compliance verified by international inspectors. Carter wound up winning the Nobel Peace Prize for his dubious efforts.

But in 2002, the North Koreans ’fessed up: They’d begun violating the accord on Day One. Four years later, Pyongyang detonated its first nuke.

Cue up the...

>crickets<

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2018, 07:04:58 PM
Pud is one of those conditioned to believe the bureaucrat sector knows best, and the private sector is nothing but selfishness and greed.

No he isn't.. I was at one time self employed in England several years ago, so I'm well aware of what's involved dealing with bureaucracy thank you very much...
But if I'd ever reached a position of governmental influence I very much doubt I'd have been inclined and probably been answering lots of questions at the very least if I'd used my political position to profit myself or used my political position to influence others for my financial gain...

The extended family of Trump (Kushner et al) have and are using their political positions to make their personal interests more profitable or in Kushner's case, avoid the bankruptcy his infamous 666 5th Avenue address is facing.

A notion he receives unquestioningly from media, academia, Hollywood, and the bureaucrats themselves.  No matter which of the above are the ones providing jobs that add value to society and the goods and services we want and need - and which one doesn't,

Again, you go off on stuff you have no idea about...

You're an idiot if you don't know what the DMV does or doesn't do. You'd be the first to start foaming if they were disbanded and everyone had a free for all and did whatever they wanted.
Ironically, my wife piloted on her own volition  procedures that have been adopted to save several thousands of dollars in the department. She recently proposed and had adopted another one that will generate income and save taxpayers of CA money...

You're welcome. You know jack.

And as for obscure facts about Trump; He's a fucking crook. And if he'd been Obama you'd be apoplectic demanding his head on a platter.  He's using and intended to use if elected the position of his current office to make himself richer as well as his immediate family. Why do you think he's shitting himself about his recently no longer needed lawyer Cohen? If you don't know that then you're buying into his default 'fake news' tweets that he gets inspired by whatever Hannity tells him when they have pillow talk. If Trump doesn't like it, it's fake...It might be true or false, but if he doesn't like it or it isn't fawing enough, he reacts like the petulant child he is.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 16, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

The extended family of Trump (Kushner et al) have and are using their political positions to make their personal interests more profitable...

And yet there is no concrete proof or convictable evidence -  sorta like the Mueller show...

QuoteAnd as for obscure facts about Trump; He's a fucking crook. And if he'd been Obama you'd be apoplectic demanding his head on a platter.  He's using and intended to use if elected the position of his current office to make himself richer as well as his immediate family. Why do you think he's shitting himself about his recently no longer needed lawyer Cohen? If you don't know that then you're buying into his default 'fake news' tweets that he gets inspired by whatever Hannity tells him when they have pillow talk. If Trump doesn't like it, it's fake...It might be true or false, but if he doesn't like it or it isn't fawing enough, he reacts like the petulant child he is.

Speaking of petulant children....

Yeah, just your usual daily Trump spite.

Damn him for record low unemployment, jobs created, factories built, regulations and taxes cut, etc...

Up next on MSNPUD - more Trump bile...film at 11....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 16, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
And yet there is no concrete proof or convictable evidence -  sorta like the Mueller show...

No? You think the tweet effectively undermining his own commerce department supporting a Chinese phone maker that is blacklisted by US military and government departments sent out two days after his company received $500 million from the Chinese government was coincidental? Or Kushner receiving a big wedge of dough from Qatar as a loan after he'd seen the Qatar representatives was just two guys hanging out?

Speaking of petulant children....

Yeah, just your usual daily Trump spite.

Damn him for record low unemployment, jobs created, factories built, regulations and taxes cut, etc...

Up next on MSNPUD - more Trump bile...film at 11....

Unemployment has been coming down since 2009...Trump inherited reducing unemployment as he did with increasing job figures... You really think 20th January 2017 was Year zero, al la Cambodia?  ;D

And the regulation scrapping isn't all good.. It's letting the poachers double as the gamekeeper, what could possibly go wrong? Taxes reducing? Sure, it makes a huge difference if you're a millionaire..It will be all but eaten up by the rising oil prices and other costs for most people. 

You're going to have to do better than that if you want to remain in the Trump cult.

starrmtn001

Live: President Trump Holds The California Sanctuary State Roundtable 5/16/2018

https://youtu.be/bJu4UJtKfg8

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on May 16, 2018, 08:29:48 AM
That, if you can't be bothered to publish your post correctly, why should anyone bother to read it correctly?

(pro tip: they don't)

What's your point ... ?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 16, 2018, 08:33:08 AM
Trudumb is feverishly at work trying to give away as much as possible before middle Canuskistan revolts and replaces him with someone like Mr. Wonderful.

Our Prime Minister is a treacherous twit ....
Has never held a real job, has no idea about how the business of Canada needs to be managed, and is obnoxiously arrogant.
His qualifications are that he's photogenic, and wants to legalize marijuana. Thus, he has captured the young inexperienced vote.
That dumb prick is truly a Canadian embarrassment .....
Fuck !

Yorkshire pud

It seems (shocked surprise) that when Trump said on AF1 he knew nothing about or had anything to do with Cohen's payment to Stormy Daniels he was lying...Because today his financial statements have been released and Trump paid Cohen somewhere between $100K and $250K to Cohen in 2017.

Then there's the release of transcripts regarding the Trump Tower meeting with DumTrump Jnr as said to the Senate.. He apparently DID go along to find shit on Clinton from the Russians present..BUT (and this is funny), He never told his dad about it or what was discussed!! Course not!!  ;D ;D But he does admit that Trump Snr 'may have' commentated on it via Hope Hicks... Many questions he answered with "can't recall'..Maybe he has early years memory loss?  ???