• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

136 or 142

Quote from: Jojo on October 25, 2017, 12:04:31 AM
Yeah, i thought he said, "I had to write a book!" so oiints for honesty...

Oops, I wrote that wrong.

I meant "if Hogue had given an honest answer."

Sorry about that.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2017, 08:07:04 AM
I prefer the Pet Shop Boys version.

http://youtu.be/wDe60CbIagg
Oh right.  Oops, I give credit to Wayne Carson.  Didn't know about Presley.  I wont say which version i prefer, because let there be no mistaking i cant stand the lyrics period.

Egroeg made my night easy.  I wasnt sure if I wanted to hear the show tonight.  When he played Sound of Silence, my decision was made.  Ah.  Silence.  From songs like Always Pawn My Mind, Whiter Shade of Ale, Kiss Pee Goodbye by Peeatela Clark, How Soon Is Not Now (aka I Am Not Human), and For Your Spies Only.

Jojo

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 25, 2017, 12:16:01 AM
Oops, I wrote that wrong.

I meant "if Hogue had given an honest answer."

Sorry about that.
Well, it kind of was the same thing.  I took "I had to wrte a book" as "Gimme money"!  You too?

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 02:20:20 AM
Actually Elvis recorded the tune long before Willie.  Neither wrote it.  A girl, Gwen McRae, did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc

Oops!  I shoukd hve known something like that!  Because last year I did background checks on all supposed authors of the song.  I was digginndor dirt, like divorces, drugs, etc...  Couldn't find any dirt.  But i still think the song is of poor character.  Some guy starts an apology to me with the word "If", he wont hold my attention for long. AnOf well.  Thanks for the clarification.

Zetaspeak

Hum this Michael caller at 230am was starting to talk about Melania being paraded in front of Trump. Sounds like he's hinting she was a trap for him. But when they came back from the break he switched to talking about evangelist helped was the difference in the win.

Strange 

136 or 142

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 25, 2017, 12:49:57 AM
Hum this Michael caller at 230am was starting to talk about Melania being paraded in front of Trump. Sounds like he's hinting she was a trap for him. But when they came back from the break he switched to talking about evangelist helped was the difference in the win.

Strange

I'd agree with you, but Nori hardly ever brings up the subject that he left off with at the top and bottom of the hour.

Faustina

John Hogue is hitting it out of the park tonight.  I agree with much of what he's saying, which is why I probably feel that. 

One of the reasons I keep on listening to c2c:  it regularly has guests on who are thinking outside of the box.  It's the only place on radio to escape from the constant bombardment of The Left vs. The Right turmoil that's infusing most of the rest of the media these days. 

136 or 142

Nori said "you might remember we had L.A Marzulli on a few months ago to discuss Fatima."

L.A Marzulli was on two weeks ago to discuss Fatima. 
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/10/11

I guess Nori meant "a few weeks ago."

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 25, 2017, 12:56:14 AM
I'd agree with you, but Nori hardly ever brings up the subject that he left off with at the top and bottom of the hour.

But this was a caller who came back after the break with a total different personality and reason to call

Quote from: Faustina on October 25, 2017, 01:07:21 AM
John Hogue is hitting it out of the park tonight.  I agree with much of what he's saying, which is why I probably feel that. 

One of the reasons I keep on listening to c2c:  it regularly has guests on who are thinking outside of the box.  It's the only place on radio to escape from the constant bombardment of The Left vs. The Right turmoil that's infusing most of the rest of the media these days.

I'll give you that. Hogue tried more than most on C2C to at least try to show independent thought.

But a show like this really shows Jorge's bias. When Hogue takes a liberal stance. Norry either stays silent, tries to move on or adds stuff like "Trump isn't a mean person" or "Trump big negative is that he's not a good speaker.

But when Hogue has something positive about Trump and negative on his opponents. Norry is all ready with follow up question to focus on it and give his seal of approval by adding a "That's right" lol

136 or 142

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 25, 2017, 01:32:59 AM
But this was a caller who came back after the break with a total different personality and reason to call

Hrm, I'll have to listen to the replay of that.

AvDaBr

"We're back with our special guest talking about Fatima.  So Sean, how much did Ima weigh?"

George Noory. Total imbecile. He has a Roman-Catholic priest on as a guest, then blares some tasteless "Aerosmith" bumper song. Like he's trying to "stick it to the guy" and Noory is so clueless as to defy the fact he can even have a job.

Note he never mentions, despite claiming he was some Cradle Catholic, that his firm beliefs "allow him" to parade a whole bunch of hucksters and snake-oil salespeople to cheat, manipulate, lie to and "rip off" the gullible, ignorant listeners while "allowing them" to claim to speak for God.

What a f*ck. What a liar, cheat, insecure and shallow, selfish person that Noory is. A new low among the low. What's next? He has his producers play AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" as some "themed" song for his next segment with that priest? Noory might as well given that priest the middle finger -- because that host knows no way of God and decency, and is just some con artist who has real issues and makes our skin crawl.

ItsOver

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 25, 2017, 02:33:17 AM
.. What's next? He has his producers play AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" as some "themed" song for his next segment with that priest? ...
"Weeel be right back, Linda."  Play that bumper, Tommee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldh7oQD-a4

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsOver on October 25, 2017, 09:37:40 AM
"Weeel be right back, Linda."  Play that bumper, Tommee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldh7oQD-a4
Ha!  I actually like Terry Nunn.  I heard Richard Blade, big New Wave DJ, talking not long ago about how that song was inspired by a heated "discourse" between him and Nunn.  Blade is everything Jorch is NOT.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 25, 2017, 04:22:27 PM
Ha!  I actually like Terry Nunn.  I heard Richard Blade, big New Wave DJ, talking not long ago about how that song was inspired by a heated "discourse" between him and Nunn.  Blade is everything Jorch is NOT.

I like Berlin too.  I was just thinking of songs with sex being prominent.  Jorch can use this one too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

Dateline

The world has changed and been rearranged. LMH is on tonight instead of Thursday.

Now, in Norry's world Wednesday is no longer hump day.  It has been christened Norry's Nap Night. 

During Conversations with Linda, his contributions will be ZZZZZZZZZZZ! Snore! 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dateline on October 25, 2017, 08:16:00 PM
The world has changed and been rearranged. LMH is on tonight instead of Thursday.

Now, in Norry's world Wednesday is no longer hump day.  It has been christened Norry's Nap Night. 

I think this is Noory’s attempt at screwing with LMH’s new youtube venture.

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2017, 04:56:24 PM
Apparently John Hogue has a (in)famous brother:
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/rev-richard-hogue-files-for-bankruptcy/article_4122a16d-1514-5637-a8a7-b638ea158204.html
http://articles.latimes.com/1988-03-22/local/me-1616_1_tv-appearances

My family is from Oklahoma, don't hold it against me. I remember Richard, he was a tongue-talkin' fool. Fire and brimstone, washed in the blood, you know the shtick. However I don't recall Richard ever being involved with snakes. At least not the scaly kind.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 25, 2017, 02:33:17 AM
George Noory. Total imbecile. He has a Roman-Catholic priest on as a guest, then blares some tasteless "Aerosmith" bumper song. Like he's trying to "stick it to the guy" and Noory is so clueless as to defy the fact he can even have a job.

Note he never mentions, despite claiming he was some Cradle Catholic, that his firm beliefs "allow him" to parade a whole bunch of hucksters and snake-oil salespeople to cheat, manipulate, lie to and "rip off" the gullible, ignorant listeners while "allowing them" to claim to speak for God.

What a f*ck. What a liar, cheat, insecure and shallow, selfish person that Noory is. A new low among the low. What's next? He has his producers play AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" as some "themed" song for his next segment with that priest? Noory might as well given that priest the middle finger -- because that host knows no way of God and decency, and is just some con artist who has real issues and makes our skin crawl.

Aerosmith is never tasteless. Let's see you sing with a four octave range.

Not everybody subscribes to the christian cult.

albrecht

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 25, 2017, 09:26:08 PM
My family is from Oklahoma, don't hold it against me. I remember Richard, he was a tongue-talkin' fool. Fire and brimstone, washed in the blood, you know the shtick. However I don't recall Richard ever being involved with snakes. At least not the scaly kind.
Snakes is more an Appalachia thing, I think? I won't hold the Okie thing against you. Other than football fans etc most Okies have been "ok" in my book. And I don't mind a good fire-brand preacher type, in moderation and even for laughs. Don't like the scammers though but true believin'' hell-fire and brim-stone ranting? Why not? At least some good watching. Beats mild preaching etc, especially if a wood pew you are sitting in. Keep you awake at least. There was some guy here, I wish I recalled his name, who was on local access station about the time our local-boy-done-good-crazy Alex Jones was a local guy only who had a tent-rival shown on access tv. He could preach/rant awesome. He was later caught on a marijuana charge of all things! Not sure what happened to him. He was a decade or so early, could've spun the weed into ministry now!

NevadaGuy2011

Quote from: Dateline on October 25, 2017, 08:16:00 PM

Linda is hosting the whole show tonight?  I know she is in a lot on the last Thursday of the month and George basically lets her run part of the show but she is the actual host?

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 25, 2017, 09:35:56 PM
Aerosmith is never tasteless. Let's see you sing with a four octave range.

Not everybody subscribes to the christian cult.

I happen to like Aerosmith. Very much. But there's a right time and a wrong time for them to be played. But I am about talking about "tasteless" in the context of the guest and segment content. It had nothing to do with it. In the days of Ian Punnett on Saturday nights, he'd select bumpers that reflected the theme of the program subject matter. He found ways to make things work to draw our attention and interest. Even with his choice of bumper songs as lead-ins and even lead-outs. He did work when he hosted that program -- unlike Noory and his crew --and Punnett was the last lineage to founder Art Bell. When Punnett left, so did the program. 

Noory is brain-dead to so much, but especially his bumper music. There's just random songs that have no bearing on the subject. But maybe the other night he scored a hit, when he played "Send In The Clowns" right after the snake-oil guest Ben Fuchs had exited. He may have told us a bit of pure genius by accident. The "clowns" were sent in, all right. That they were.

Beware, all. A malicious, phishing link is posted on the "Coast To Coast AM" website. One supposedly praising George Noory.

"New George Noory Profile: Check out an interview/profile of George Noory in the new online magazine, DailySingle."

I suggest you don't. It's an exploit site. I detected Noory's attempt to hack visitor's computers, of course. It's a malware-driven phishing attempt to get into your computer. See what those crooks at that website do -- and see how they are "tied into" George Noory and "Coast To Coast AM."

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 25, 2017, 04:29:51 PM
I like Berlin too.  I was just thinking of songs with sex being prominent.  Jorch can use this one too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
Hehehe... Some interesting selections from last night with LMH.

Embraceable You
Nat King Cole

Jorch's reaction -  ;)
LMH's reaction - :P

Why Can't I Touch It?
Buzzcocks

Jorch's reaction -  ;)  :D  8)  :-*
LMH's reaction -  :o  ::)   ::)

Runaround Sue 
Dion & the Belmonts

Jorch's reaction -  :(  :-[
LMH's reaction -   ;)  ;D