• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pics of Suspect in Off-Duty Deputy Assassination

Started by Jojo, June 11, 2019, 03:34:23 AM

albrecht

Why isn't this in POLITICS, which is not moderated. Haha. I will note RCH apparently used paper-plates. It got him some time in the County lockup but allowed him to write his book and the sheriff allowed him to broadcast to inmates over the PA his theories, or something. It was a misunderstanding of some kind.  But his were homemade.

Here they are trying to crackdown on temporary paper plates because a lot of fraud (reselling a car multiple times, selling salvaged car as good car, etc.) 

It takes a while for things to hash out and sometimes you never know, presume there even is some kind of investigation. This could be the simple Schizo or Radical who wants to kill a cop. Or it could be something else. I guess we need more information about his professional history, or personal history, to find to be "something" else.
ps: with regard to the redhead Alaskan tribe member's video they found the Police Chief who was "washed overboard" drowned in the Houston Ship Channel. He went overboard by Galveston.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2019, 06:15:26 PM
Kindergarten thinking detected.
Better a kindergarten koala than a slow sloth.  Produce.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 06:44:48 PM
Why isn't this in POLITICS, which is not moderated. Haha. I will note RCH apparently used paper-plates. It got him some time in the County lockup but allowed him to write his book and the sheriff allowed him to broadcast to inmates over the PA his theories, or something. It was a misunderstanding of some kind.  But his were homemade.

Here they are trying to crackdown on temporary paper plates because a lot of fraud (reselling a car multiple times, selling salvaged car as good car, etc.) 

It takes a while for things to hash out and sometimes you never know, presume there even is some kind of investigation. This could be the simple Schizo or Radical who wants to kill a cop. Or it could be something else. I guess we need more information about his professional history, or personal history, to find to be "something" else.
ps: with regard to the redhead Alaskan tribe member's video they found the Police Chief who was "washed overboard" drowned in the Houston Ship Channel. He went overboard by Galveston.
Yes, politics would have been a good place, but I wasn't sure.  It seemed more like civics.  Did people run JS out of politics lately?  Anyhow, who is RCH?

Here is a good one:  Guy shoots a group of people including an off-duty officer, who it is not even certain he knew, then breaks in to his girlfriends house and terrorizes her...  All on his way to take the police officer exam.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-met-3-questioned-in-off-duty-officer-shooting-20190324-story.html

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on June 12, 2019, 05:38:07 AM
Considering there is no known character evidence to the contrary, why not presume decency.

I know that you are probably going to think that I'm being sarcastic- but I'm not... I am happy to know that there are people in this world like you who presume decency. People who offer their prayers up for a stranger who was shot in another state (or country.) I'm simply not one of them.

My great aunt would be right along side you- offering up prayers and probably shedding a tear for the officers mother. She is, honestly, a great person.

But for me, there is only so many prayers to go around, so much angst I can feel, so much that I can worry or feel "sad" about. I am also cynical enough to think that it is unlikely that it was a coincidence. It certainly appeared premeditated... And there was probably a reason for it. If not, there are enough "Sixteens" and great aunts in the world to pray for his recovery.

I will save my prayers and my feeling for my great aunt (who is terminal) and who I know is a good woman.

Just a different perspective. But I am glad that there are people who can "feel" for everybody who makes the news or who has lost a loved one. But it's not me.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2019, 10:10:48 PM
I know that you are probably going to think that I'm being sarcastic- but I'm not... I am happy to know that there are people in this world like you who presume decency. People who offer their prayers up for a stranger who was shot in another state (or country.) I'm simply not one of them.

My great aunt would be right along side you- offering up prayers and probably shedding a tear for the officers mother. She is, honestly, a great person.

But for me, there is only so many prayers to go around, so much angst I can feel, so much that I can worry or feel "sad" about. I am also cynical enough to think that it is unlikely that it was a coincidence. It certainly appeared premeditated... And there was probably a reason for it. If not, there are enough "Sixteens" and great aunts in the world to pray for his recovery.

I will save my prayers and my feeling for my great aunt (who is terminal) and who I know is a good woman.

Just a different perspective. But I am glad that there are people who can "feel" for everybody who makes the news or who has lost a loved one. But it's not me.
Your prayers are bound to be deeper than mine.  I was raised Catholic, and we said general prayers, like asking God's help for all who are sick or confined, etc...  It's a lot less taxing.  I have in the past asked God to hear the prayers of people who I know pray better than I do.  Prayer is a lot like deep thinking, which has never been one of my favorite things.  I just like to be and do and explore new ideas (Venus in Gemini, pretty superficial.)

I hope your great aunt does as well as she can, all things considered.  What happened to her?  You must be younger than I thought.  I imagined you at forty.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2019, 09:51:15 PM
You're hardly in any position to tell others to hurry up.
There is no hurry as long as it gets done  ;).

Jojo

Mr. Solano has deceased and presumably is waiting for his Heavenly reward.  Articles said his son would like prayers for his father's soul and for himself and his family during their grief.

I never understand why God lets the strong be taken while the stupid and weak keep living.

When someone does a mass shooting, serial killing, kills a civic leader, or tortures & kills - I really do think we should implement some unusual punishment.  Not to become Saudi Arabia, but to deter more people & put a little fear of God into them.  People who do those things should know they are not only going to prison forever (or be euthanized), but that they will suffer the way they made others suffer.

whoozit

Quote from: Sixteen on June 12, 2019, 11:13:20 PM
Mr. Solano has deceased and presumably is waiting for his Heavenly reward.
Deceased is a noun or adjective, not a verb.

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on June 12, 2019, 10:51:05 PM

I hope your great aunt does as well as she can, all things considered.  What happened to her?  You must be younger than I thought.  I imagined you at forty.
Meh. Your not too far off. I won't give any hints other than to say that my official Bellgab age is -981 years old and there are still a thousand more years until I'm born...

For her- it is cancer (something with bone marrow.) But she is hilarious and just does not seem to care at all. Great sense of humour, and a genuinely good person. I'll miss her when it is finally time.

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on June 12, 2019, 11:13:20 PM
Mr. Solano has de ceased (living) and presumably is waiting for his Heavenly reward. 
Quote from: whoozit on June 13, 2019, 06:54:35 PM
Deceased is a noun or adjective, not a verb.

Picky, picky. I fixed it so that it no longer has assaults your linguistic sensibilities.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Sixteen on June 12, 2019, 09:35:49 PM
Here is a good one:  Guy shoots a group of people including an off-duty officer, who it is not even certain he knew, then breaks in to his girlfriends house and terrorizes her...  All on his way to take the police officer exam.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-met-3-questioned-in-off-duty-officer-shooting-20190324-story.html

Did he get the job?

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 13, 2019, 08:30:19 PM
Meh. Your not too far off. I won't give any hints other than to say that my official Bellgab age is -981 years old and there are still a thousand more years until I'm born...

For her- it is cancer (something with bone marrow.) But she is hilarious and just does not seem to care at all. Great sense of humour, and a genuinely good person. I'll miss her when it is finally time.

I forget the name/type but there is a relatively common type of adult leukemia that is slow, often unnoticed for years until is. There are some new protocols/studies happening with apparent good results. Hard to get into though. I wish her luck, prayers, whatever.The best thing though is sense of humor and still being active-mentally and pjysically this applies for everyone though. I think/hope we on the cusp of great medical advancements. My pessiment side though says what kind of society n "culture" we will be living in?

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 13, 2019, 08:30:19 PM

She sounds great.  I guess great aunts can still be around into one's forties, now that I think about it. 

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on June 14, 2019, 12:24:28 AM
She sounds great.  I guess great aunts can still be around into one's forties, now that I think about it.
Or 30's. 50's is probably either stretching things, or an indicator of a somewhat dysfunctional family with lots of teenage pregnancies...  8)

Quote from: Sixteen on June 14, 2019, 12:25:20 AM
I guess he polices his cell...
Lol
Grief affects everyone.  People's feelings reveal who they are and what they value.

And this is another example of why I don't care for the media. Nice way to take advantage of the graving to boost ratings and appear to be a "caring" local station. (told you I was cynical.)

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 14, 2019, 12:36:44 AM
Or 30's. 50's is probably either stretching things, or an indicator of a somewhat dysfunctional family with lots of teenage pregnancies...  8)

And this is another example of why I don't care for the media. Nice way to take advantage of the graving to boost ratings and appear to be a "caring" local station. (told you I was cynical.)
You think so?  If they didn't give coverage, then what?  Actually, it's probably a good thing.  It gives the family time to get the shock out of their system in front of a camera while close to their loved ones and a few people, before they speak at the formal family funeral and then the public memorial, usually in a stadium in front of hundreds of strangers.

Jackstar

Quote from: Sixteen on June 14, 2019, 12:25:20 AM
Grief affects everyone.

Note that if he is in witness protection now, none of those people would know.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2019, 03:05:06 AM
Note that if he is in witness protection now, none of those people would know.
Geez, are you seriously Jewish?  Kinda hard to believe.  Uh, open casket.  Emotional son at death bed.

You seem to have been living in a social vacuum to the point that you've become paranoid about ordinary things.

Like, if you go to the library and someone sits at the terminal you just used, and if they put a thing into one of its plugs - - they are not spying on your last session.  They are transferring a document to a flash drive.  Okeeeee?

The officer wouldn't need witness protection even if he were alive.  I already established, with sources that there were numerous witnesses to the shooting when it occurred.  Besides, the schizophrenic man who shot him confessed to shooting two men that day and is in custody.

First, you don't cite your source about an old police ambush, then you call me stupid for not believing it after finding no supporting documentation, and now you don't even know this very simply, recent, easy to follow story well enough to plausibly play Devil's advocate.  Not citing sources, not following stories - - but still arguing about them?  Wow.  You must be tired and moody.

Well, Mr. Tired and Moody, how did it turn out with the Sandy Hook Jewish open casket?  You do know about that, right?  That should have put a cap on some things.  Did it?  And please do cite any sources.

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on June 13, 2019, 08:32:42 PM
Picky, picky. I fixed it so that it no longer has assaults your linguistic sensibilities.
Thank you.  You have no idea what an offense to my delicate sensibilities this place can be.

Jojo

Jackstar

Quote from: Sixteen on June 14, 2019, 03:16:06 AM
still arguing about them?

It's weird how you imagine that pointing out the obvious is arguing. I don't have enough information to form a solid opinion, and neither do you. The difference between you and I, is that I am aware of this.

I already established, with sources

Your sources aren't really authoritative.

Geez, are you seriously Jewish?

Look, look, there it is, there it is: the playbook.

Jackstar

First, you don't cite your source about an old police ambush

https://www.google.com/search?q="michael+hastings"+detectives+ambushed

Sweet baby Jesus--how hard is this kind of thing for you? Must be pretty hard.

You seem to have been living in a social vacuum to the point that you've become paranoid about ordinary things.
Next thing you know he'll be seeing hidden mysoginistic messages in innocuous bumper music

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 14, 2019, 11:02:44 AM
Next thing you know he'll be seeing hidden mysoginistic messages in innocuous bumper music
Ha, ha, ha!