Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on March 08, 2018, 01:53:41 PM
Hmmm... from feet to now, hands.  :o

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5758772/27-pairs-severed-human-hands-russia/

Calling LMH... calling LMH... come in, LMH.  High strangeness alert.
Stuff can be preserved by brine.  Ocean has brine.  Wasn't it just a couple years ago tribes in Africa were cutting off each others' hands during wars?  I recall reading that.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 08, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
I agree with a lot of this, J-J. After the Dunblane shooting in Scotland in 1996, in addition to ushering in strict gun control, security at schools was rigorously improved. Approaching my kids' primary (elementary) school in London thereafter, I had to buzz in after identifying myself to camera and giving my reason for being there, even though all the staff knew me. I was shocked to hear that at local high schools near me just outside Pittsburgh, you walk up to a desk and sign in. That has now changed. But if I have to go through airport-style screening to get into the ballpark, and wanded to get into a gig, it seems crazy that security at schools is not similarly rigorous.
Hug.  Noory says a shooter could just stand outside.  But that's defeatism!  Might as well do what we can.  Deterence does help.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 07, 2018, 11:51:52 PM
haha wow.

i guess I figured it had been a while since I had heard it and Dave seems to me to be in a downward spiral of couldn't give a shit-itis about the show.

it wouldn't surprise me if we find out one day Dave/Jorch is a major degenerate, last night or the night before he claimed he's buddy buddy with John McAfee who is total drugging whore mongering scamming degenerate and quite possibly a murderer.
Whore mongering?  Like what?
I read he was in jail for murder in 2012 in another country but maybe he was released.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 03:51:01 AM
Hug.  Noory says a shooter could just stand outside.  But that's defeatism!  Might as well do what we can.  Deterence does help.

Sure but how will you deter the FBI?!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2018, 03:48:13 AM
Sure, Jojo, I'll ridicule back but only after I've addressed what's wrong with their argument, if there is one. It's all part of the fun. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJ5086pw8U

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2018, 05:05:52 AM
Yes, overly emotional people who are triggered by certain facts and then resort to magical thinking. ;)

;)

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 08, 2018, 10:18:59 PM
...'I'm here with retired Colonel Randolph Worthington who served in the United States Air Force including tours of duty in Korea and Vietnam until his retirement in 1980. Hello how are you Colonel this evening? 'Fine thank you.' You were there Colonel Worthington in a meeting of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington in April of 1965 weren't you?  'Yes I was.'  In what capacity were you there Colonel Worthington? '
Heh, heh.

"That's true."

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2018, 04:04:50 AM
Sure but how will you deter the FBI?!
I think things like that are accomplished through infiltration.

I'm not saying some of the shootings aren't set up, but what connects the FBI/ATF?

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 09, 2018, 02:04:34 AM
One of the worst guests I've ever listened to,  psychobabble of the worst kind, woman is beyond annoying.
I didn't like it.  She was upbeat, and I'm sure personification of problems along with positive thinking might help.  But the intro was unclear and the scope was narrow, with only a few first-name anecdotes.  I didn't think she respected patient confidentiality.  On the other hand, she needed more high profile cases, with clear permission to discuss them using real names.  With a scope that narrow, she will need lots of fun anecdotes.

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 12:42:18 PM
I think things like that are accomplished through infiltration.

I'm not saying some of the shootings aren't set up, but what connects the FBI/ATF?

I am.  Not one was set up.

Dateline

One of the worst guests I've ever listened to,  psychobabble of the worst kind, woman is beyond annoying.

A good host makes up for deficits in the guests through intriguing questions.  That is when you show your wares.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on March 09, 2018, 01:02:45 PM
A good host makes up for deficits in the guests through intriguing questions.  That is when you show your wares.
She
Happened to go
On,
Woo hoo.

Until
She finished

Your segment
On Coast
Until
Regulars

Were
All
Raring to go,
Endlessly waiting for
Some new segment!

What's a ware, anyway?

pate

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

What's a ware, anyway?

Just stuff you get at the mall, yew know mall-ware?

I think the other Jorch might know sumtheen about it...

Jojo

Quote from: pate on March 09, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
Just stuff you get at the mall, yew know mall-ware?

I think the other Jorch might know sumtheen about it...
What topics did these two Jorge's have in common originally?

zeebo

Seems like it's several times a week now Georgie has on another new age lightweight.  Certain buzzwords can tip you off e.g. "wisdom", "consciousness", "awakening", "potential", etc.  I half-expect a new C2C aromatherapy line with turmeric-scented candles.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Dateline on March 09, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

I agree 100% with this.
8)

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2018, 09:03:24 PM
Seems like it's several times a week now Georgie has on another new age lightweight.  Certain buzzwords can tip you off e.g. "wisdom", "consciousness", "awakening", "potential", etc.  I half-expect a new C2C aromatherapy line with turmeric-scented candles.
That is, a bit, harder to mass-market in a pyramid-sales affiliate scheme. Supplementsuch easier and can outsource production and call-centers. Now it could be interesting to outsource the call-center for the reincarnation/new-agey stuff to India!!

Morgus

Looks like its two 3day Noory-Free weekends in a row starting tonight...

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on March 09, 2018, 10:11:49 PM
Looks like its two 3day Noory-Free weekends in a row starting tonight...

Yep. It's Jorch's first Danheiser-Wagner all-singing, all-mushmouthing live stage show thudder event of the year tomorrow night.
The Invasion Of Salt Lake City, if you will.

oh the Jorch Noory Experience is touching down in Salt Lake City, Tommee will be in the lobby hawking Jorch merch, his autobiography re-branded The Book of Moron.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 09, 2018, 11:08:58 PM
oh the Jorch Noory Experience is touching down in Salt Lake City, Tommee will be in the lobby hawking Jorch merch, his autobiography re-branded The Book of Moron.

Is that the good Darth Vader?  Y'now, Anakin Skywalker or as I call him Alabama Annie. :P

I always assumed Jojo was Annie in Alabama

Good to see Noory preparing his post iHeart collapse career as a Las Vegas lounge act. He could easily make(or exceed) the paltry $500k he gets from iHeart. Maybe even get paid in cash. An hour of humorous anecdotes(the bully drowning/attempted Mexican kidnapping/turtle abuse) a few Sinatra songs, an intermission with Tommy doing his ping-pong ball trick followed by a half hour of pre-recorded material(tell-tale heart/Disturbed's "sound of silence"/beating up Morgus/attacked by umbrella ladies bit) and you've got a show better than anything Wayne Newton or Celine Dionne could crap out

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 10, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

Good to see Noory preparing his post iHeart collapse career as a Las Vegas lounge act. He could easily make(or exceed) the paltry $500k he gets from iHeart. Maybe even get paid in cash. An hour of humorous anecdotes(the bully drowning/attempted Mexican kidnapping/turtle abuse) a few Sinatra songs, an intermission with Tommy doing his ping-pong ball trick followed by a half hour of pre-recorded material(tell-tale heart/Disturbed's "sound of silence"/beating up Morgus/attacked by umbrella ladies bit) and you've got a show better than anything Wayne Newton or Celine Dionne could crap out
Ha!  Maybe he could do a DVD version, too, "Jorch and Tommee...Live."  I'd actually purchase a Rifftrax version of it.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 10, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

Sadly, that sounds more entertaining than the five standup comedians Mrs Duke and I paid $53 each to see one evening in Vegas.

Dateline

Gettin' ready for the big show now.  Norry, got his "Grampers Pampers"  on.!  Double reinforced!

"Grampers Pampers" showing up and advertised on the big screen!

You go, Norry!,  (Just not on yourself.)

He breaks into song, his standard introduction now:  "I Got To Go Pee." 

His teeth fall down, but he sticks his tongue out and adjusts them into place.

Is anyone catching this on a live stream?  (Oppps we just one goin')

And I paid $100.00+ plus for this?

pate

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 07:43:21 PM
What topics did these two Jorge's have in common originally?

I am not sure, but Col Pate Manly tells me that this book "The Two Georges" has promising information that may or may not pertain to the topic in the timeline in which you are reading this message.

Colonel Manly is cryptic at thymes, but in the long run most of his predictions seem to pan out, mostly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B436avtEXzs

ShayP

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 08, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
I was shocked to hear that at local high schools near me just outside Pittsburgh, you walk up to a desk and sign in. That has now changed. But if I have to go through airport-style screening to get into the ballpark, and wanded to get into a gig, it seems crazy that security at schools is not similarly rigorous.

Through all my years growing up there (Pittsburgh) and going to school in the 70's and 80's, all the schools were secure.  One way in and eight ways out.  All the doors were inaccessible from the outside except for the main entrance.   Always a security guard, and there was a police car near the property at the times when students entered and when they went home.  I don't know if it's that way now.  Back then there were no school shootings, however the schools did seem more secure than they are now.