• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 23, 2018, 11:41:19 AM
I think with the threat of a guest host, Heather will pull it together and do the show

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Or burst into the studio, mash the guest host's face to a bloody pulp, before blowing her brains out.

I see you've set aside your defense of the mujahideen and redirected your efforts toward kicking Heather while she's down again. Jolly good show, old chap!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
See you guys tonight on Midnight in the Desert!
Congrats! LOL. Did you have to sign a non-compete in regards to doing anymore gabcasts?  ::)

Edit: But the adoring fans on facebook said the host was from Illinois? Did they mess up your bio already?

sydtron

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
Congrats! LOL. Did you have to sign a non-compete in regards to doing anymore gabcasts?  ::)

Edit: But the adoring fans on facebook said the host was from Illinois? Did they mess up your bio already?

That's right. Midnight in the Desert hosted by MV and Dick Butkus. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Azzerae on April 23, 2018, 12:11:57 PM
I see you've set aside your defense of the mujahideen and redirected your efforts toward hitting Heather while she's down again. Jolly good show, old chap!

It's time to get over the Boer War, madam. You lost. Suck it up!

ranger_star

Please tell me that as your first act as host of MITD you're gonna finish what HW started and lead the invasion on Area 51...

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
It's time to get over the Boer War, madam. You lost. Suck it up!

*whimpers and scurries off*

Quote from: sydtron on April 23, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

That's right. Midnight in the Desert hosted by MV and Dick Butkus.

I would get two subscriptions for that.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
Sorry, I misread it and thought it said 'how I bugger my mommy'.
LOL
was that the video where the Perv discussed his mommy’s YUGE boobies ?
I have NEVER heard a guy mention that about their Mother

How old do you think he was when she cut him off ?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 23, 2018, 11:41:19 AM
I think with the threat of a guest host, Heather will pull it together and do the show
Heather Leona NEEDS support !
why not Falkie taking the helm and interviewing Heather Leona and her “personal loss” and the “hardships” she has faced the past week ?
(the local gas station refusing to sell her another bottle and being arrested for PI and trespassing, while trying to attend the funeral ?)

turn it into a donation pledge drive.... for BellGab.  8)

ItsOver

Praise MV!  Watch out for stalkers.

yoursongs

The area code for the AB tribute open lines tonight is (602), which is the Phoenix, AZ area.   Does that help with guessing who the guest host will be?
Just trying to help you regulars (oxymoron?) LOL

Midnight in the Desert
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE
Heather is unsure of her return, it’s still day to day. We want her to heal and not rush it. We look forward to her return when she is ready.

In the mean time, please join a special guest host,George Senda AKA “The Guy from Pittsburgh”, from his studio, somewhere in Martinez, California, to coordinate our activities LIVE for a night of remembrance of Art Bell. We’ll be taking your calls all night at these special numbers.
George Senda, is a well known and respected Paranormal investigator and contributor to C2C, he is also a highly regarded Military History buff and has been published in many magazines along with teaching Military History and Theory at West Point Military Academy, in George’s spare time he enjoys his 13 kitties.
Please make George feel welcome tonight !
A special guest appearance tonight will be the lovely slow Kathy, George’s girlfriend (and model and namesake for the “slow Kathy fleshy mutant love doll”...judged the best new product on HSN in 2017 and also was judged best investment missed out on in the wildly popular “Shark Tank”)

Keith Rowland

ItsOver

Quote from: yoursongs on April 23, 2018, 12:55:44 PM
The area code for the AB tribute open lines tonight is (602), which is the Phoenix, AZ area.   Does that help with guessing who the guest host will be?
The Phoenix Lights?

Morgus

Isn't Keith Rowland in the Phoenix area?

Rix Gins

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 23, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
Someone on facebook is claiming to know who the fill-in host is. Not sure if I put any more faith in that than I do bellgab. LOL. Probably less in fact.  So anyone want to start a pool, strictly for bragging rights?

I am going with Hoagie or Whitley. If I had to chose one I say Whitley.
Thoughts? Oh and whoever suggested Amy, come on, how long has it been since she's done a show? How long is the list of excuses? I do miss those robotic reads of the news though. LOL

Art Bell.  No, not back from the dead, just a couple hundred clips of tape where Art said something generically like, "Turn your radio down,"  "Wild card line," It's great to be back," Yes, I can hear you," "Like I said at the start of the show, no drunk callers allowed" and "I'm fine," when asked how he is, "All the ABs are fine."  Properly set up, the clips can be labeled to cover most conversations that would occur during an open lines show.  Just might work, after all, Art was reduced to guest host status at the end.

ranger_star

Florence Barwood, the former councilwoman!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
Isn't Keith Rowland in the Phoenix area?

Yeah, fat-boy is. I doubt that saggy sack of shit's gonna play guest host, though.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 23, 2018, 01:01:36 PM
Art Bell.  No, not back from the dead, just a couple hundred clips of tape where Art said something generically like, "Turn your radio down,"  "Wild card line," It's great to be back," Yes, I can hear you," "Like I said at the start of the show, no drunk callers allowed" and "I'm fine," when asked how he is, "All the ABs are fine."  Properly set up, the clips can be labeled to cover most conversations that would occur during an open lines show.  Just might work, after all, Art was reduced to guest host status at the end.

They've done that thing they did for Roger Ebert where they took all the clips of his voice and made an Art Bell text to speech translator.

Rocketeer

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 23, 2018, 01:22:17 PM
They've done that thing they did for Roger Ebert where they took all the clips of his voice and made an Art Bell text to speech translator.

The software is called Lyrebird and I'm surprised no one's tried it with Art, yet.

MV/Liberace!

If you call MITD tonight, be sure to call 573-837-4948, not the regular MITD phone number(s).

DanTSX

DanTSX

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 01:38:54 PM
If you call MITD tonight, be sure to call 573-837-4948, not the regular MITD phone number(s).

New host line

sydtron

Jesus.  They just poured Tannerite on a dumpster fire.