• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Daggit

I wouldn't be surprised if this impending inspection is a scam by Sendamemoney to bilk some more money out of his fans.

Falkie2013

Quote from: nextgenfm on June 10, 2015, 09:14:09 PM
So what's been going on Falker?  :D

Have you talked with the nighthawk recently?

No. I spent all day wheezing into the phone and talking with county agencies and others. The Board of Supervisors is going to try to get me an extension and I am hoping I can get it until after the first, then I can hire someone to help clean.
In the interim, I will do what I can, breathing permitting. Today was not a good day on that score.
A county agency is going to come here and evaluate me for a housekeeper part time. I qualify for it due to my ongoing health issues and being a disabled senior.
And Poop, O'Neill, et all, STFU.
There are programs set up to deal with these issues. That's why they were created.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 10, 2015, 06:17:48 PM
George, do you have a case worker?  If so, I don't recall any references to him or her.  Please fill us in with some background, and give us some insight into the relationship if you do have one.

With all due respect to the Big Guy, I don't think that a stint in prison would suit a guy like Falkie that well.  Given his medical issues, breathing problems, and lifestyle, I can't see him surviving, let alone thriving, in that environment.  Ol' Gerry doesn't want you going to prison, George!

Dr. Witless once again shows once again what an idiot he is. Game show winnings above a certain amount are taxable and reported to the IRS and Social Security. They'd know about it within hours and I would report it.
It is not illegal to own a new car on SSI. Anything else I would attempt to sell and they would dock my benefits but since it would be one time occurance and they'd make me spend down all but 2 grand, I could buy anything I want, eveyn land in Nevada and have ahouse built.
Just think of the videos I could have produced with the proceeds.
And with some left over ... Where do i put 500 cans of frozen orange juice and walla walla onion chili in the new icemaker freezer/ refrigerator and video display screen combo ?
They sell some VERY interesting video display stuff on Ali Baba too and I have a new non video project coming up designed to make ME money as well. Artwork has already been designed and would have to pay for the copyright, get a website or ad and find an announcer.

There are also books an articles on what to do if you win on game shows. I once was on the list to appear on Jeopardy as I was one of only 4 in the country to report a wrong answer about FDR in Miami and his attempted assassination before he was President.

Caseworker types will be descending here in droves by next week.
The manager is NOT concerned about books. Her concern is that the place is kept clean and hallways and exit points are accessible. I have made the point that having a back window temporarily blocked by a floor fan is not blocking the window but some idiot at the county or at HUD made the regulation and they cling to them like a religious tract even when they make NO sense. I pointed out that I cannot climb up to the window, place my body on the ledge in case of fire or quake but that logical point falls on deaf ears devoted to the religion of bureaucratic stupidity.
Its a 2 story drop to the ground with all the trees and bushes having been cut down to stumps.
If somehow I got a ladder and jumped, I would fall, break something or be paralyzed and probably impale myself on the stumps.
The other windows cannot be opened at all, one being blocked by the air conditioner and a wired glass panel and the other a crank operated floor to top of window louvered glass window with a screen that opens up to thin air but to point out their illogic is a waste of time.
The bureaucratic mind ... Ala Dr. McCoy ...

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 10, 2015, 09:58:30 PM
Dr. Witless once again shows once again what an idiot he is. Game show winnings above a certain amount are taxable and reported to the IRS and Social Security. They'd know about it within hours and I would report it.
It is not illegal to own a new car on SSI. Anything else I would attempt to sell and they would dock my benefits but since it would be one time occurance and they'd make me spend down all but 2 grand, I could buy anything I want, eveyn land in Nevada and have ahouse built.
And with some left over ... Where do i put 500 cans of frozen orange juice and walla walla onion chili in the new icemaker freezer/ refrigerator and video display screen combo ?
They sell some VERY interesting video display stuff on Ali Baba too and I have a new non video project coming up designed to make ME money as well. Artwork has already been designed and would have to pay for the copyright, get a website or ad and find an announcer.

There are also books an articles on what to do if you win on game shows. I once was on the list to appear on Jeopardy as I was one of only 4 in the country to report a wrong answer about FDR in Miami and his attempted assassination before he was President.

The manager is NOT concerned about books. Her concern is that the place is kept clean and hallways and exit points are accessible. I have made the point that having a back window temporarily blocked by a floor fan is not blocking the window but some idiot at the county or at HUD made the regulation and they cling to them like a religious tract even when they make NO sense. I pointed out that I cannot climb up to the window, place my body on the ledge in case of fire or quake but that logical point falls on deaf ears devoted to the religion of bureaucratic stupidity.
Its a 2 story drop to the ground with all the trees and bushes having been cut down to stumps.
If somehow I got a ladder and jumped, I would fall, break something or be paralyzed and probably impale myself on the stumps.
The other windows cannot be opened at all, one being blocked by the air conditioner and a wired glass panel and the other a crank operated floor to top of window louvered glass window with a screen that opens up to thin air but to point out their illogic is a waste of time.

This thread serves as a connection to another dimension where unicorns and dragons are still around.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 10, 2015, 09:48:34 PM
No. I spent all day wheezing into the phone and talking with county agencies and others. The Board of Supervisors is going to try to get me an extension and I am hoping I can get it until after the first, then I can hire someone to help clean.
In the interim, I will do what I can, breathing permitting. Today was not a good day on that score.
A county agency is going to come here and evaluate me for a housekeeper part time. I qualify for it due to my ongoing health issues and being a disabled senior.
There are programs set up to deal with these issues. That's why they were created.

Hiring someone to do this is a reasonable idea but of course you need money that you don't have because you wasted it all on some crap. What did you do with those 600$? Well, of course - none of my business. It's absolutely OK to waste all your cash and then leave the rest to government programs, Mr. Conservative?

Is the Hoarders show still around? They would clean your place for free AND you'd have publicity.

... some idiot at the county or at HUD made the regulation and they cling to them like a religious tract even when they make NO sense... logical points fall on deaf ears devoted to the religion of bureaucratic stupidity... to point out their illogic is a waste of time.
The bureaucratic mind ...

... There are programs set up to deal with these issues. That's why they were created.

Good luck with all this, Falkie..

ADG12311990

??? ???
I can't believe I am posting here but...You do know that the reason why those areas need to be accessible is not so YOU can escape in the event of a fire, but so the Fire Department can get INTO YOUR apartment if they can't get in through the front door.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ADG12311990 on June 10, 2015, 11:29:25 PM
??? ???
I can't believe I am posting here but...You do know that the reason why those areas need to be accessible is not so YOU can escape in the event of a fire, but so the Fire Department can get INTO YOUR apartment if they can't get in through the front door.
Hater

Yorkshire pud

??? ???

I'm glad someone else pointed this out; the stupid fat fuck would also need half the wall around the window demolishing to get his ass out.
It would never occur to him that the fire crew would need to get a cherry picker up to the window.

You could still get SSI if you had capital assets like a house and real estate, but not if you had over $2000 in savings?

WOTR

??? ???
I try to post here very rarely.  However, being as this is your first post on this thread, I feel in necessary to issue a warning.

Your post was reasoned, thought out and showed intelligence.  It will not be allowed to stand and logic will not be applied to the responses that you receive.  MV allows a certain amount of time to remove your post-and you may wish to take advantage of that courtesy to save yourself.  There is no open window on this thread from which to rescue posters and lead them to safety...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wotr1 on June 10, 2015, 11:41:14 PM
I try to post here very rarely.  However, being as this is your first post on this thread, I feel in necessary to issue a warning.

Your post was reasoned, thought out and showed intelligence.  It will not be allowed to stand and logic will not be applied to the responses that you receive.  MV allows a certain amount of time to remove your post-and you may wish to take advantage of that window to save yourself.  There is no open window on this thread from which to rescue posters and lead them to safety...

;D ;D  oh so true!

area51drone

Quote from: ONeill on June 10, 2015, 10:31:14 PM
Is the Hoarders show still around? They would clean your place for free AND you'd have publicity.

I actually suggested this to falkie last night on the phone...

WOTR

Here I go... I'm sure I will be a hatur in not time...

I really hope that somebody points your case worker to this thread and your videos.  You know?  The ones where you spend days wandering convention halls and drive a couple of hundred miles to interview Noory and attend his "concert"while you are too disabled to pick up the garbage in your apartment?

The posts where you talk about walking to the post office, heading out for coffee and cinnabons... I really could go on (but I would have to dig into this thread- and that is a little too toxic.)

The fact of the matter is that you have, apparently been unable to do light house work while bragging about how many miles you put on your feet running around the no life expo with a camera in hand.

You are correct- these programs exist to assist disabled seniors- and I'm sure in your mind you qualify (and they will probably even give you a lucky person to run around and clean up your filth.)  It really does not mean that you are unable to clean for yourself-only that you have a gullible case worker and have managed to convince yourself that you "deserve" this service.

Understand that I have "filth" around me as well.  Clutter is, unfortunately, one of the usual side effects of ADHD (I try to keep it under control- but at times there are areas that "escape" me.)  I am wondering if I should not qualify as I, too have a recognized "disability."  Yes, you bet that I am "able" to clean... and every now and then I go on cleaning binges to get my life in order.  However, it would be easier to have a tax payer provided cleaning lady follow me around.

#freeartbell #freefalkie #freehousekeeping . ::)

area51drone

I have an idea for a business when I heard an ad earlier.. Fuck it I'll just tell you all.. I'm going to start selling plots on planet Nibiru. No one has come up with this idea yet and I'll be the first, and now it's documented publicly so no one can steal my idea.  I'm going to advertise on coast of course...  Falkie when I make my first million I'll buy you a Cinnabon and a Starbucks.

Falkie start doing a series of videos where we see you clean up a few square feet of your place a week. You can give commentary while doing it. We will be your support system. Let Bellgab cure the cancer that is your living situation. We play this right and Family Channel may do a biopic.

Here is the music from the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9b6jgbNyc

Who

??? ???

You are attempting to teach calculus to a duck.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 11, 2015, 04:32:38 AM
You are attempting to teach calculus to a duck.

My money would be on the duck before my betting on Senda understanding basic principles of, well, anything.

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 01:43:27 AM
I have an idea for a business when I heard an ad earlier.. Fuck it I'll just tell you all.. I'm going to start selling plots on planet Nibiru. No one has come up with this idea yet and I'll be the first, and now it's documented publicly so no one can steal my idea.  I'm going to advertise on coast of course...  Falkie when I make my first million I'll buy you a Cinnabon and a Starbucks.

TO DRONE:  Drone - you know that this was George's idea that he told us both privately.  He thought of it first.  Pull your post down immediately.

area51drone

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 08:02:24 AM
TO DRONE:  Drone - you know that this was George's idea that he told us both privately.  He thought of it first.  Pull your post down immediately.

I don't know WHAT you are talking about.  I *NEVER* talked with George about selling plots on Nibiru!   He talked to me about selling plots on the sun or some woman getting in trouble for that or something, but he did NOT mention Nibiru, that's my idea and my idea alone.   If he wants a war over this, so be it.   This is *my* MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR DEAL and he knows it!!!!

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 08:29:02 AM
I don't know WHAT you are talking about.  I *NEVER* talked with George about selling plots on Nibiru!   He talked to me about selling plots on the sun or some woman getting in trouble for that or something, but he did NOT mention Nibiru, that's my idea and my idea alone.   If he wants a war over this, so be it.   This is *my* MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR DEAL and he knows it!!!!

TO DRONE:  What is it with you and this "war" stuff all the time?  Anyway - George has talked about this for at least the past week.  Are you implying that he took the idea from you?  In all honestly, I don't think you could pull this off the way he is going to.  Let the man have his business venture so he can try to better himself.

paladin1991

Right.

Because you didn't take care of yourself, now the taxpayers will pay more to take care of you. 

paladin1991

Maybe they can install a safety chute like on an airplane for you.  Something else that others can pay for.

paladin1991

Quote from: ONeill on June 10, 2015, 10:31:14 PM
Hiring someone to do this is a reasonable idea but of course you need money that you don't have because you wasted it all on some crap. What did you do with those 600$? Well, of course - none of my business. It's absolutely OK to waste all your cash and then leave the rest to government programs, Mr. Conservative?

Holy Dogshit!  You are onto something.  OLG should grab this and run with it.  Who's the fat guy on the food network?  Guy Fierie!  He could do a special on Grifter Cuisine.  Sendamemoney?  It would be Rainamemoney.

paladin1991

??? ???
But that begs the question.  Will they be able to drag his fat ass.....anywhere?  Much less to safety?  No, Sendamemoney needs an airliner safety escape chute.  At taxpayers expense.

area51drone

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 08:50:45 AM
TO DRONE:  What is it with you and this "war" stuff all the time?  Anyway - George has talked about this for at least the past week.  Are you implying that he took the idea from you?  In all honestly, I don't think you could pull this off the way he is going to.  Let the man have his business venture so he can try to better himself.

Gerry, if he independently came up with this idea, he's going to have to show proof!   He and I never talked about this.   I already have a sealed envelope, with a post marked date that shows I copyrighted the idea.   I will admit, George gave me that idea - one might call it the "senda copyright" -  so I do have to thank him for that.   But let's see George beat that one.  This is my idea and my idea alone.    I am not a war monger-er, but I know how he thinks, and he always wants to war with someone who he feels wronged him.  I did not wrong him, I simply came up with a brilliant, multi-million dollar idea first. 

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 10, 2015, 11:48:58 PM
I actually suggested this to falkie last night on the phone...

Drone, PM me his number.   I want to counsel him.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 01:43:27 AM

Hell, bro, good luck on that venture.  That's an idea designed to make you some money.  though I do think that you are being overly generous to include the Felcher in your profits.  I mean, does he even appear on your show, The Catbox,
anymore?

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 11, 2015, 08:02:24 AM

Oh man.  Did Drone just shoot the Fat Fuck in the back? 

Good.