• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 10, 2015, 11:31:22 AM
And I would give a donation but I don't want it going to Kathy or her girlfriend.
They are the real mooches in this equation.
I think I should give my money to MV instead for letting me frolic on this thread for six months.

hmmmm, you might just have a point there.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 10, 2015, 04:29:09 AM
Hello ?

If I keep the videos on my Ipad it takes up too much room and I won't be able to make new videos, will I ?

SIGH... I didn't say not to UPLOAD them.  The only thing I suggested you do differently was change all the uploads from "Public" to "Scheduled" so they would appear to your subscribers on a staggered schedule rather than all at once. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 10, 2015, 11:54:28 AM
I can see somewhat of a resemblance:

Maybe that's the affinity? Your mirror image writ large. If anyone takes a shot at you, you can point to Senda and say truthfully "But he's much worse".

PathoJen

Are you sitting in a bar in that photo OLG?

PathoJen

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 10, 2015, 11:09:34 AM
Here's a picture of me back in my younger years.

I'm on my phone, and was momentarily fooled but upon closer inspection this photo is clearly photoshopped. This guy was put in front of this background. Anywho, I really couldn't care what you look like, little Chris.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 10, 2015, 12:13:51 PM
I'm on my phone, and was momentarily fooled but upon closer inspection this photo is clearly photoshopped. This guy was put in front of this background. Anywho, I really couldn't care what you look likwant, little Chris.

Here's the original.

PathoJen

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 10, 2015, 12:15:28 PM
Here's the original.

Ah ok. What is his guy up to? Weird. Falkie don't give this bozo all of your private info. I'm prob too late.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 10, 2015, 12:27:28 PM
"The 'ruse,' as you call it, was never really about Ol' Gerry anyway."  LOL

To be fair, I thought it was hilarious that you found a guy that looked like Bulkie (only successful).

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 10, 2015, 12:28:12 PM
To be fair, I thought it was hilarious that you found a guy that looked like Bulkie.

I was searching for my Keith Morrison gif late last night, and it just popped up.  It was just too tempting for Ol' Gerry to resist as I was struck by the resemblance as well.  Doctor Who is just licking his chops to bust on Ol' Gerry at any chance he gets, so I figured I'd sucker him in!

By the way, Doctor Who - I know you enjoy perusing my profile.  You missed my birthday back on May 29th!  That's ok - I'll let it slide this time.

Who

Now you stepped in it Gerry.  After that lawyer finds out what you did you'll be living in a refrigerator box down by the river.

3OctaveFart

That poor guy is going to Google his name someday and find out he got mentioned on the damn Falkie Thread.

eddie dean

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 10, 2015, 04:29:09 AM
Hello ?

If I keep the videos on my Ipad it takes up too much room and I won't be able to make new videos, will I ?

I think it's time for some new bart ell style falkie gifs.
What do you think Falkie?

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 10, 2015, 12:27:28 PM
Oh well - was worth a shot.  All in good fun, as they say!

"The 'ruse,' as you call it, was never really about Ol' Gerry anyway."  LOL

I get you, Gerry.  It's not about you or me. It's about the Falkappotomos. 

3OctaveFart

One from Bart Ell's Secret Stash:

ONeill

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 10, 2015, 11:27:41 AM
You had an inspection in May?  And you are just now taking action?

https://youtu.be/eT9aU8-ofdA

It was on the 29th of April. He got a warning about all this shit. But then Mother possessed those 2 famous chicken, then Bulkie had to drive around the desert to meet Dave, then he was obviously too exhausted to do anything and finally he got an infection. Of course in parallel he was thinking what other useless shit to buy to improve his videos. The 600$ he got as a donation just disappeared and now Big Bulk has no $$ to do anything. But who can blame him? Why should a morbidly obese man with serious mobility problems and a history of infections expect a relapse after completely draining himself physically and financially? Seriously, how could Falkie know that something like this may happen?

ONeill

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 10, 2015, 01:19:01 PM

Haha:D Thanks for digging this one out, Fart, one of my all time favourites.

PathoJen

I have no clue where to post this question., so I'll try this screwball thread.  :D
Are any of you on the Bell Gab FB group? No hiding behind anonymity the way we do here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PathoJen on June 10, 2015, 02:34:52 PM
I have no clue where to post this question., so I'll try this screwball thread.  :D
Are any of you on the Bell Gab FB group? No hiding behind anonymity the way we do here.

I'm not on Fartberk or Twatter.

So there.

chefist

Quote from: PathoJen on June 10, 2015, 02:34:52 PM

I am...

PathoJen

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 10, 2015, 02:42:12 PM

I'm not on Fartberk or Twatter.

So there.
I knew it, you are the Zodiac Killer.

chefist

Quote from: PathoJen on June 10, 2015, 03:01:09 PM
Do fun things happen in there?

sure, Art posts things that he does not mention on BG...or at least posts them on FB first...