• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

coaster

these trolls should start a kickstarter to get enough money to go to Martinez. That way they can blow him 24/7 without having to do it here. weird fucks. I think that gerry fucker has something for old, fat dudes.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 09, 2015, 11:08:57 PM
Twenty of them are about Nostradamus...

Here's some more

That's some forced neural atrophy right there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 09:40:43 PM
Listen bitchy one I did not steal anything.
I have my faults but being a thief is NOT one of them.
STFU and mind your own business.

There you go again. You think abusing women is okay, but you'd add to the skid marks if you said it to a man. You don't take men on do you fat fuck?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 10:52:39 PM

There are people out there who fear reading and the pursuit of knowledge.

For someone who reads so much; you sure lack knowledge and have no desire to learn from your catastrophic mistakes.

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 09, 2015, 10:44:24 PM
Hey my mellow friend, send some good vibes to the the Big Guy (5 foot 2'" 261 lbs)
It a hard luck life for Falkie, sick in bed for 3 weeks, back pains, knee pains, rib pains, lungs and feet that don't work, taking care of 3 cats and 2 women, and its only the 9th day of the month and he's busted flat helping fund Kathy's move and buying new video equipment.
It no wonder that the notice to unclutter his cluttered apartment was forgotten.
And with all these pressures on his daily life, he still managed to get his priorities right; in last few days he made 8 videos to entertain us.
The Big Guy should be applauded for sacrificing himself for his fans.
Oh Whitecrow you are something else.

PathoJen

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2015, 11:22:48 PM
There you go again. You think abusing women is okay, but you'd add to the skid marks if you said it to a man. You don't take men on do you fat fuck?
Take em where?  ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2015, 11:28:09 PM
For someone who reads so much; you sure lack knowledge and have no desire to learn from your catastrophic mistakes.

Falkie, you claim you are a speed reader and have often read up to several books per day - yet there have been many times when you've responded to posts that you completely missed the point of. 

I've never met a 'speed reader' who did anything more than skim the material.  Would it be fair to say you do that with your books, and here going through BellGab posts?

coaster

oh lord, hes got Hoagland's Dark Mission book. That piece of shit isn't fit for a doorstop. Come to think of it, Mike Bara and Falkie have something in common. They both hate women, yet like prostitutes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2015, 11:40:45 PM
oh lord, hes got Hoagland's Dark Mission book. That piece of shit isn't fit for a doorstop. Come to think of it, Mike Bara and Falkie have something in common. They both hate women, yet like prostitutes.

They might both use prostitutes (In Senda's case, stalk them), but neither like women at all. Tolerate at best. Senda hates all women. The moron can't even decide if he thinks Kathy is a good or bad driver; he's expressed both views. She apparently taught him because she's good (though he hasn't explained how someone being good at something makes them a good tutor); and she was the worst driver ever when she curbed the wheels and broke his glass spine. I wonder if Kathy knows he's free and easy with his putting her down publically?

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 02:40:40 PM
Stuckman knows how to insert pictures and videos into his stuff. I am still trying to figure out titles.
I'm going to take a couple of days off. No videos, no posting.
And no whining from you.

I'm sure you will.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 25, 2013, 01:39:15 AM
I can see there's absolutely NO reason for me to post in here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes.
I took enough abuse growing up. I'm not going to put up with it as an adult or in here or on this forum.
I'm done.

Effective immediately I will no longer be posting in Bellgab in any capacity.
A man can only take so much of being made to look like a complete and abject fool, of which I am not.
I will continue to post videos online and work to create a pod/videocast.
One must take a stand against those who seek to destroy a person.
This I have done. I hope the Falkie haters are happy now.

Have a great Christmas.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 26, 2013, 08:47:20 PM

I can't stand this travesty anymore.

Aceept NO cheezy substitutes.

I AM FALKIE !

Video review in 2 hours.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 05:11:57 PM
I don't hate women but I will now be taking the days off I said I would for an entirely different reason.
I had a housing inspection in May. They told me they object to the fans blocking my bedroom window as the window is supposed to be clear for emergency access, even though there is nowhere to go but a falll to my death or severe injury by jumping out a window 2 stories up & falling upon tree and bush stumps as they've cut all of them down.
They also object to the clutter in here. I've asked Kathy to help but she has been too busy moving and packing.
All of you talk about being an " investor ". I spent 3 weeks in bed sick.
Anyone want to LOAN me the money \to take the laundry to the laundromat ( I have boxes to put it in ) and donate some sponges and paper towels.
( Shut up poop and the usual complainers ).
I have told housing that there is NO way I can have all this done by Monday the 15th and I need more time.

Wait a second, didn't you say you passed the inspection? Also, didn't you receive hundreds of dollars from someone (600$)? Did it all go to the iPad fund and is gone? Well, looks like the apartment & laundry fund is gone for this month, it will have to wait till July. But can it wait till July?

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 10:46:14 PM
Yeah, I went there to satisfy the demands of people who complained I wasn't creating videos when I was sick & then bitced about the titles & that i was creating too many videos.
I bought a piece of lemon cake because I hadn't eaten anything all day.
Anyone else goes there no problem.
I am surprized no one bitches about my getting ice water there for free,
Patty's going to come over and help me clean. I will pay her on the first when I get my check.

This lemon cake costs a fortune that you don't have.

Falkie, in case you are wondering what I meant about not reading posts with comprehension (and by extension all those books), following are two of the most recent examples:

In the first exchange, a poster suggests one measure of success is having 1 subscriber for every uploaded video.  In your response you clearly thought she said 1 subscriber for every view (which doesn't even make sense):

Quote from: SnapT on June 09, 2015, 01:16:46 PM
... 189 subscribers is not a lot of subscribers.  The general rule is you should have at least 1 subscriber for every video you've uploaded.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:26:24 PM
... By your reasoning I should have 1,759 subscribers just from the Noory interview alone.
I have no idea who came up with your statistic but its clearly flawed in that it does not take into account persnal preferences.

In the next exchange, the poster explains that 1700 views per YouTube doesn't necessarily mean 1700 different viewings, let alone 1700 different viewers.  Your response is to ignore what she said about viewings and viewers, point to the exact current number of views per YouTube, and declare her 'wrong':

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 01:34:17 PM
Look at the number of views one of your video has., now, refresh your browser. Notice how the number of views went up by one? Just because that Noory video says you've gotten 1,700 views, it does't make it so.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:53:52 PM
I just looked at Google analytics.
Lifetme views for the Noory interview says it stands at 1,756.
You are WRONG.

I suggest slowing down and reading for comprehension instead of for speed, or why bother reading at all

ONeill

Thank you.

Now my fans will have to wait.

Hmm? What?

Idiotic housing manager now says my books are a fire hazzard.
I don't smoke and have had 1 fire in 1977 that ocuurred when I was not IN my aparttment and was listed as probable cause :

smoking in bed.

I raised hell about that with the SFFD & suspect my landlords set the fire since they had gotten a notice to put in sprinklers, signs, smke alarms, etc. & didn't have the money.
hey got $80K for that fire and suddenly all was put in.
My poor cats had climbed into the kitchen drawers to get away from the smoke and were rescued by my friend Glenn.
The previous apt. mgr. came here and could not believe I had READ all my books.
There are people out there who fear reading and the pursuit of knowledge.

Once again, didn't you PASS the inspection last month?

ONeill

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 09, 2015, 11:06:24 PM
Nancy Pelosi talks about raising the minimum wage, so artists who work flipping burgers can afford to live by only working part time AND they'll then have more free time to be creative.
Falkie IS THE MAN OF THE FUTURE, he has figured out how to not work at all and spend all his time being creative! Cant fault the Big Guy if his monthly "Artist" supplemental payment gets spent by 9th day of the month and clutter dead line is forgotten, his destiny is to make entertaining and informative videos. Follow your dreams, you're The Guy from Pittsburgh!

;D

ONeill

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 09, 2015, 11:14:50 PM
Here's some more

That's some forced neural atrophy right there.

Wait, so all this "knowledge" is a fire risk?

Yeah, I went there to satisfy the demands of people who complained I wasn't creating videos when I was sick & then bitced about the titles & that i was creating too many videos.
I bought a piece of lemon cake because I hadn't eaten anything all day.
Anyone else goes there no problem.

To keep your weight under control, it's important to eat frequent small meals, usually five per day.  Keep portion sizes roughly equal and try not to snack in between.  Then you won't get cravings for expensive pieces of cake.

First day you try it, make sure to keep your portion sizes equal to your first meal.  You will probably be regretting it by the end of the day, but do it anyway for that day.  It will quickly teach you to limit your portion size.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ONeill on June 10, 2015, 12:09:52 AM

Once again, didn't you PASS the inspection last month?

Yes of course the Big Guy Passed the inspection last month, with a 30 day clean up the clutter notice.
I don't understand how a landlord can be so cruel.
Why would they rent to an Artist and expect them to not surround themselves with the tools of their trade.
Books, stage backdrops, video equipment and hundreds of T-shirts aren't clutter.

ONeill

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 10, 2015, 12:21:01 AM
Yes of course the Big Guy Passed the inspection last month, with a 30 day clean up the clutter notice.
I don't understand how a landlord can be so cruel.
Why would they rent to an Artist and expect them to not surround themselves with the tools of their trade.
Books, stage backdrops, video equipment and hundreds of T-shirts aren't clutter.

And of course the imbecilic fat shit has done nothing about it for a whole month. How unsurprising.

area51drone

I still want a response about the gobble gobble gobble shirt on that kid!

ONeill

It's funny how littlechris keeps posting his old shit and saying it's submitted artwork.

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2015/06/06/fan-submitted-artwork-2/

area51drone

Quote from: ONeill on June 10, 2015, 01:22:38 AM
It's funny how littlechris keeps posting his old shit and saying it's submitted artwork.

I tried warning Falkie this was coming.  He got really mad at me and you saw the results if you watch the latest round of videos (I was not included in the Free-Whatever comments at the end).    He doesn't like LittleChris being mentioned  in His thread, so I suggest you knock it off!  I think that Brokeback Mountain 2 image is new, and it is NOT going to score any points with Him!  LittleChris has said repeatedly that he is a supporter of the BRAND.  But this image is outrageous.  Contrary to what you may believe it is not ONE OF THE FINEST IMAGES IN BELLGAB HISTORY.   You may laugh at a image depicting FALKIE MAKING SWEET LOVE TO WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE NOORY,  but I'm not!

The one major thing you have to remember tonight when you go back up into the woods to go to sleep, or if you stay here.  That the man next to you is your brother.  You damn well better treat Him that way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So3gbmaDUuM

SnapT

I didn't bitch that you created too many new videos (as a fan I appreciate every new Falkie video), I bitched that you published them all at once rather than doling them out daily or twice-daily so they aren't all competing directly with each other for views, and also because that would give you new content during busy times when you aren't able to create new videos. 

Instead of being rewarded with one new video every day at noon like clockwork, your subscribers were deluged with a flood of too many new videos at once.... possibly to be followed by a drought of no new videos for days.  It's totally unbalanced.

You DO know that you can schedule uploaded videos to go public at any time you specify, right?  Details: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1270709?hl=en

area51drone

Falkie, you love turkey so much, remember when you made that one for you and sweet Kathy recently?  Consider this as a new shirt design for your vlog...

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 26, 2014, 09:20:35 PM

That is NOT what I said and I keep all your emails, so stop lying. You posted on here you were going to send me 2 strippers. You wanted me to a video with them and to have sex with them.

Then you made the offer to send me a stripper a week at again your expense.

I then replied that rather than spend money on strippers hire 2 housekeepers to help me straighten the house out since I cannot easily walk right now ( i just walked  to & from the post office & was on the phone with kathy and my swollen knee, now gave me a spike of pain that I screamed 3 times ! ), take the rest of money and use that to pay a months rent and money for food. With my knee and ankles being injured i couldn't have sex right now if I wanted to, it would hurt too much & i was on the phone with my website domain provider, moved my left ankle slightly and screamed in pain as well. I was half joking about it, i did a rack of dishes today and when i got done my left ankle was in agony. It hurts to stand, sit, flex or walk on it.

I love it how Falkie explains why LC's offer is unreasonable.

coaster

Falkie showing everyone how the mayo is made.

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2015, 11:11:11 PM
these trolls should start a kickstarter to get enough money to go to Martinez. That way they can blow him 24/7 without having to do it here. weird fucks. I think that gerry fucker has something for old, fat dudes.

Well, then, that couldn't possibly be true...or could it?

Falkie2013

Quote from: ONeill on June 10, 2015, 12:23:43 AM
And of course the imbecilic fat shit has done nothing about it for a whole month. How unsurprising.

Hello, clueless asshole ?

I was sick in bed for 3 weeks, remember ?
And 3 days when I banged my knee up last week.
I can't clean when I am bedridden.
Fuck you.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 10, 2015, 04:23:26 AM
Hello, clueless asshole ?

I was sick in bed for 3 weeks, remember ?
And 3 days when I banged my knee up last week.
I can't clean when I am bedridden.
Fuck you.

You also couldn't clean because you were making crazy road trips to get some $$ from Dave. This second interview attempt was after the inspection, wasn't it?

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on June 10, 2015, 01:39:24 AM
I didn't bitch that you created too many new videos (as a fan I appreciate every new Falkie video), I bitched that you published them all at once rather than doling them out daily or twice-daily so they aren't all competing directly with each other for views, and also because that would give you new content during busy times when you aren't able to create new videos. 

Instead of being rewarded with one new video every day at noon like clockwork, your subscribers were deluged with a flood of too many new videos at once.... possibly to be followed by a drought of no new videos for days.  It's totally unbalanced.

You DO know that you can schedule uploaded videos to go public at any time you specify, right?  Details: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1270709?hl=en

Hello ?

If I keep the videos on my Ipad it takes up too much room and I won't be able to make new videos, will I ?