• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

El Paso Shootings

Started by albrecht, August 03, 2019, 01:26:51 PM

chefist

No thread on the lefty in Toledo? WTF?

starramus

"shekels...the shekels"

The roots of antisemitism are always economic envy. We control the horizontal. We control the vertical. What do you control?

[attachment=1,msg1344905]   [attachment=2,msg1344905]  [attachment=3,msg1344905]

Jackstar

Quote from: starramus on August 04, 2019, 10:11:14 PM
The roots of antisemitism are always economic envy the mutilation of children.

FTFY

ItsOver

Meanwhile, from the Dem front-runner.

"Biden offers sympathy for the ‘tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan’ "

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/confusion-biden-offers-sympathy-for-the-tragic-events-in-houston-today-and-also-in-michigan

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2019, 10:33:46 PM

"Biden offers sympathy for the ‘tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan’ "

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/confusion-biden-offers-sympathy-for-the-tragic-events-in-houston-today-and-also-in-michigan

LOL  ;D oh...I shouldn't laugh...prayers for all...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2019, 10:33:46 PM

Joe has the Presidential nomination locked up for 30330

starramus

Biden is being primed to lose in 2020. It's contained in the electoral script. Pelosi, and all of the corporate Democrats cherish their tax cuts. The left wing of the one party will be happy to lose while the Donald generates some interest in the election. All be it negative. What if they held an election, and no one came?

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 04, 2019, 10:43:20 PM
Joe has the Presidential nomination locked up for 30330
LOL.  The dementia demographic is all in for Joe.  Too bad they can't find the voting location.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: starramus on August 04, 2019, 10:46:36 PM
Biden is being primed to lose in 2020. It's contained in the electoral script. Pelosi, and all of the corporate Democrats cherish their tax cuts. The left wing of the one party will be happy to lose while the Donald generates some interest in the election. All be it negative. What if they held an election, and no one came?

Trump will be reelected all third world shitholes will be granted amnesty guns will be banned and we will go to war with Iran. 

two out of three ain't bad eh glow nigger?

starramus

Loving Obama, and hating the Donald are two marketing ploys. We must keep the goyim interested in this simulated democracy. It goes for politics with politically illiterate amerikkkans.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: starramus on August 04, 2019, 10:58:03 PM
Loving Obama, and hating the Donald are two marketing ploys. We must keep the goyim interested in this simulated democracy. It goes for politics with politically illiterate amerikkkans.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 04, 2019, 08:32:49 PM
Haha yeah they've been sleeper agents planted by the Mossad during the Reconquista!

Wikipedia lists a couple of Crusiuses who were German Protestant theologians which supports my etymology, though I suppose it could be an occupational name based on krus, the Norwegian (and Danish and probably German originally) word for a mug, so maybe brewers?  But still firmly located in Northern Europe.

Sweden being a great power during this period was particularly susceptible, and some of the typically urban Swedish names they picked are pretty funny in translation: Lindblad (linden leaf), Rundkvist (round twig), Svanberg (swan mountain).  Families that retained the patronymic -son -sen -ssen into the 20th c. were usually rural peasants.
I like the theory but the secret "stuff" is FAR beyond MOSSAD, and associated former organizations in various areas (including attacks on British etc) which is interesting in itself, there is the historical "allegiance" and organizations sub-rosa, or called upon, etc. Not that I'm saying, it would make a nice novel for an airplane read- much like how NAZIs now run everything from UFOs to Western Countries. I'm thinking of running an algorithm to reverse the "Odessa File" etc and sell to Arabs, Persians, and the so-called Alt-Right!

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2019, 09:40:27 PM
Are you talking Toledo traditionally (that is, who opened the gates?) I was at a game and simply catching up here....

albrecht

Quote from: starramus on August 04, 2019, 08:53:19 PM

They be fucking you out of existence. https://www.texastribune.org/2019/06/20/texas-hispanic-population-pace-surpass-white-residents/
Isn't that the usual plan? No surprise a very "tribal" plan, no pun intended  ;) , but, aside fromt hat  some shouldn't modern society be above that kind of thing? And, for purposes of argument, would anyone be surprised that some fight back by that? Nobody, even the Tribe, or anyone, should support such violence and random violence. Certainly people, tribes, countries, nations, families, races, etc have done so, historically. Where are the Picts these days? Or many other? It could be argued, not by me, that there are only certain tribes who keep such thoughts in their ideals; oddly all (in our regions) from the Levant etc. Much strife on account of it. Some places have Walls, fences, terrorism, and shoot. We don't. Some do.  Not good. Better to have peace but, some always won't, I guess.

starramus

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2019, 09:40:27 PM

In all appearances is not even political. Possibly his sister stopped sucking his dick, and started gargling the nuts of a sexual competitor. They looked just too happy, and close. Incest is best!  [attachment=1,msg1344942]

It also gave him the chance to live out his greatest heart felt fantasy. It was a fashionable cinematic copy cat crime. If the boyzz in blue hadn't gotten him so quickly he would have taken the championship away from Anders Breivik by a long shot! 
[attachment=2,msg1344942]

starramus

In summation I must say that these two amerikkkan mass shootings are based more on primitive underpinnings rather than for any political gain. amerikkans do not have the political gravitas to commit such acts for political motives. Contrary to "popular" belief Run Through the Jungle by CCR was NOT about Vietnam. "200 million guns are loaded. Satan cries take aim!" What is it 300, or 400 million now? amerikkka is the Jungle muthafuckas! Just ask John Fogerty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbI0cMyyw_M

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on August 05, 2019, 06:28:17 AM
In summation I must say that these two amerikkkan mass shootings are based more on primitive underpinnings rather than for any political gain. amerikkans do not have the political gravitas to commit such acts for political motives. Contrary to "popular" belief Run Through the Jungle by CCR was NOT about Vietnam. "200 million guns are loaded. Satan cries take aim!" What is it 300, or 400 million now? amerikkka is the Jungle muthafuckas! Just ask John Fogerty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbI0cMyyw_M

I think it’s strange that you would start talking about shootings everyday and then, bingo, two in a row. It’s almost like you knew that was going to happen but you just couldn’t help yourself in jumping the gun, so to speak, in discussing your talking points a day early.

Dr. MD MD

8chan shut down for “hate speech.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/04/technology/8chan-shooting-manifesto.html

Even Trump is speaking critically of the internet now. They really want their one way communcation back. I think they should also shut down sites for phony balony love speech, otherwise known as virtue signalling.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2019, 08:18:39 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl-_MJfR9w0

Well, they’re willing to draw their voters from the dead, why not their killers?!

ItsOver

Maybe he did come back from the dead.  I'd never guess Bellbrook, Ohio was Hell.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 05, 2019, 08:16:14 AM
8chan shut down for “hate speech.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/04/technology/8chan-shooting-manifesto.html

Even Trump is speaking critically of the internet now. They really want their one way communcation back. I think the should also shut down sites for phony balony love speech, otherwise known as virtue signalling.
The Donald has been in D.C. for awhile, now.  Maybe he's becoming Swampified.

starramus

"The Donald has been in D.C. for awhile, now.  Maybe he's becoming Swampified."

Great to see you are finally catching on! The Donald went through the motions of cleaning out the swamp of snakes, and gators. However he has replaced them with sharks who are gonna eat you muthafuckas alive!  ;D ;D ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: starramus on August 05, 2019, 08:59:50 AM
sharks who are gonna eat you muthafuckas alive

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

!  ;D ;D ;D

Settle down Beavis.

Dr. MD MD

"The Donald has been in D.C. for awhile, now.  Maybe he's becoming Swampified."

Great to see you are finally catching on! The Donald went through the motions of cleaning out the swamp of snakes, and gators. However he has replaced them with sharks who are gonna eat you muthafuckas alive!  ;D ;D ;D

So, you’re really just a Let it all burn! kinda guy, right? It doesn’t matter how great an idea or a place that embraces that idea you just want everything levelled to the ground. Then what?!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2019, 09:07:59 AM
Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Settle down Beavis.

^^^^^^^
THIS!