• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: brig on December 21, 2018, 07:32:31 PM
I think you should try posting some of your Blondie requests tonight, see what happens...

Did alot of work around the house today, so I'll probably be zonked out.   We'll see..........

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
I admit it is "questionable" in comparison to reading actual sources or proper lectures etc but I had a teacher once was a big fan of Johnny Horton and movies. So we would learn about, for an example, the Battle of New Orleans with a record playing Johnny singing about it. Or watching "El Cid" to learn about the evil Muslim invaders being kicked out of the Iberian Peninsula.  "Gone With The Wind," there is "war between the States" teaching, you get the drift. Basically lazy towards end of term or on Fridays or after a big game, but good films and good motives in the movies/songs even if not always historically accurate (the means of loading up an alligator for artillery use is hard, if not impossible.)

I loved that movie but, as an adult, the presence of buttoning shirts in the 18th century is awfully distracting.  Like actresses' hairstyles, it is nearly always the simple man's shirt that betrays the vintage.

Quote from: brig on December 21, 2018, 07:32:31 PM
I think you should try posting some of your Blondie requests tonight, see what happens...

There is also a moral component.  I think it is only now that I've got Debbie Harry decoupled from Douglas Dietrich when you do an google image search on his name.   I will admit that shook me the first time I noticed that!

Damn.  Debbie is still besmirched by Dietrich.   Karl & Mike too!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
I guess they no longer watch Johnny Tremain in 7th grade history class anymore either.  The "hate" there is palpable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNzApsp1ZSQ

A man shall choose who it is shall rule over him. . . . We give all we have, lives, property, safety, skills . . . we fight, we die, for a simple thing. Only that a man can stand up

Lilith

I'm hearing meditation tunes still.  Notta good sign.  Waiting for the tempo to change...

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on December 21, 2018, 10:55:39 PM
I'm hearing meditation tunes still.  Notta good sign.  Waiting for the tempo to change...
I have actually woken up in the middle of the night hearing this crap!....Its really weird trust me!

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 21, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

When Heater Flakes Like She Hinted @ Thursday, What Will She Blame?

# #ArtsGhost #Cosbyed Her With Benzos #IncubusSex
# EvilBellGab
# WackyCandleMagicBackfired
# TheCatAteHerHomework 

Gunner65

Quote from: Catsmile on December 21, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
When Heater Flakes Like She Hinted @ Thursday, What Will She Blame?

# #ArtsGhost #Cosbyed Her With Benzos #IncubusSex
# EvilBellGab
# WackyCandleMagicBackfired
# TheCatAteHerHomework
I vote WackyCandleMagicBackfired

"DECEMBER 21ST, 2018 - OPEN LINES - WINTER SOLSTICE MAGIC"

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 21, 2018, 11:05:14 PM
I vote WackyCandleMagicBackfired

"DECEMBER 21ST, 2018 - OPEN LINES - WINTER SOLSTICE MAGIC"

She must have messed up her Winter Solstice Magic.

Catsmile

# Heaters Affiliates Are Loving This Troll
# Heater"NoShow"Wad
# 100%FlakyLikeArtBellWith100%LessTalent
# HeaterMasterTrollingBellGab
# SheSureIsShowingUsBellGaberz

# CageRattled

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 21, 2018, 11:12:27 PM
Heather still has affiliates?

People don't seem to understand they need her more than she needs them  , like DM and LNM just pawns .

scentless

do i need to call Heather again...

scentless

i want to lift her spirits. and get this crap music off the air.

Gunner65

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 21, 2018, 11:17:46 PM
People don't seem to understand they need her more than she needs them  , like DM and LNM just pawns .
If that is the case why does she abuse her listeners? She shows up whenever she wants...does a 10 hour show if she wants.  Any terrestrial affiliate would drop her like a hot rock.

scentless

Quote from: brig on December 21, 2018, 11:23:10 PM
Yes.

I live in the troll nest. I want her to feed me like a momma bird.

scentless

I called Vara a bit ago. That went well.

scentless

I got one more cuck in there, and damn. I am proud.