• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

I fell to sleep early last night.  Before I slept, I had the thought, considering all the recent death and loss,  that just MAYBE Tom would give us a miracle of some kind.  Unfortunately, my computer failed to sound the Senda alarm when he broke the story of his actual death.  Hoping to hear of miraculous recoveries from those badly injured in LV. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 11:46:31 AM
Okay, you've gone too far now! I'm a Yorkshireman, not a fucking Taff. Now, go and deep throat that shire horse you keep promising yourself.

Stop lyin' ya sheep-shaggin' Cardiff baastard! Only a Welshman would look up to see the Wensleydale cheese hangin' out of a half-breed Scotsmans' arse and think of selling it to a retarded Yank woman with a net worth of 5 quid as step upon the social ladder! Wait until she meets this handsome young cock boy-o! I'll have her fiver by mornin'! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now fok-off back to Tyke ya' impostor, and breed with your Moorish sister ya' blick cunt!

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 03, 2017, 11:30:43 AM
Tom Petty.  Man, like a lot of you, his music is part of the soundtrack of my life.

You must have had a pretty mild life then Hero! Tom Petty is the Cheap Trick of first-wave Alternative Rock. Everybody thought he was ok, but nobody loved him either. Have some more Corn Flakes you great adventurer you! Maybe even piss on 'em and go where you've never gone before, for real, for once in your life!

Swishypants

As for the rest of you cunts! Feigning grief over a man you never fucking met, and most of you never actually even bought a product from is HIGHLY God damn RETARDED! Did you weep when Office Max closed too? What is it about the constant modern desire to be a fucking victim? Do you think it's going to get you some kind of carte blanche? With who? Grandma & Grandpa are dead! Suck it up buttercups! And stop addressing a deadman on a forum he never went to as if he's in the fucking room with you! You stupid dickheads!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 03:00:09 PM
As for the rest of you cunts! Feigning grief over a man you never fucking met, and most of you never actually even bought a product from is HIGHLY God damn RETARDED! Did you weep when Office Max closed too? What is it about the constant modern desire to be a fucking victim? Do you think it's going to get you some kind of carte blanche? With who? Grandma & Grandpa are dead! Suck it up buttercups! And stop addressing a deadman on a forum he never went to as if he's in the fucking room with you! You stupid dickheads!

Yeah, we all get that you're the smartest (obviously  ::)) it's just that you're an asshole.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Office Max is closed? What? Break it gently why don't you?  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 02:20:52 PM
Stop lyin' ya sheep-shaggin' Cardiff baastard! Only a Welshman would look up to see the Wensleydale cheese hangin' out of a half-breed Scotsmans' arse and think of selling it to a retarded Yank woman with a net worth of 5 quid as step upon the social ladder! Wait until she meets this handsome young cock boy-o! I'll have her fiver by mornin'! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now fok-off back to Tyke ya' impostor, and breed with your Moorish sister ya' blick cunt!

Fuckin poetry.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2017, 03:11:08 PM
Yeah, we all get that you're the smartest (obviously  ::)) it's just that you're an asshole.  :)

https://youtu.be/3pvzA6-tSqE

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2017, 03:13:19 PM
Office Max is closed? What? Break it gently why don't you?  >:(
Fortunately, York Steakhouse is still alive.  Well, at least one of them.  I think I can get a Southwest flight to Columbus.

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/05/the_last_york_steak_house_colu.html

paladin1991

You know, I'm not all that sure that anyone here will grieve when you pass.

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 03, 2017, 10:55:42 PM
You know, I'm not all that sure that anyone here will grieve when you pass.

Fuck your feelings. Rock up Marine!

Fuck You!  I bought all of his recording output so get lost.  As Paladin said, he is part of the soundtrack of our lives.  Go listen to Bieber, fuckass.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 03, 2017, 08:13:51 AM
I just hope I can get free wifi on the other side so I can keep up with the Falkie thread and The Pud's fight to save humanity.

LOL

And Margaritas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4CWm8oGeIg

We all know that when Clem Tholet died, Swishypants was crying like a pussy.

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 04, 2017, 05:18:40 AM
We all know that when Clem Tholet died, Swishypants was crying like a pussy.

Tears of joy! Damn that guy sucked! Horribly crafted songs!

Hog

Not sure if it was mentioned but Monty Hall died back on Sept 28/2017, he was 96.

He hosted the gameshow, Lets Make a Deal from 1963-1976 on both NBC and ABC. He held the Order of Canada and the Order of Manitoba.

He received his Holly Wood Walk of Fame Star on  August 24, 1973, as 1 of 3 Canadian Game Show hosts to be adorned with a Star.  The other 2 Canucks are Howie Mandel and Alex Trebek.

peace
Hog

aldousburbank

Ralphie May. Sucks.
So that's two. Who's next?

Edit- Actually I guess Hef, Petty, and Ralphie makes 3.

Juan

aldousburbank

Quote from: Juan on October 07, 2017, 12:39:30 PM
Connie Hawkins - 75

I know I make it seem like I know everyone... but I had ocassion to have some personal dealings with The Hawk in the 90's while he was working PR for Phx Suns. He was a straight up decent dude.

John Dunsworth has passed away at age 71.  He played Mr. Lahey on Trailer Park Boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2SJ2LsPqKc

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 16, 2017, 05:23:04 PM
John Dunsworth has passed away at age 71.  He played Mr. Lahey on Trailer Park Boys

Think Randy will wear a shirt to the funeral?

Sorry to hear of his passing, the guy was hysterical.  Playing a drunk is not easy.

trostol

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 16, 2017, 05:23:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2SJ2LsPqKc

just saw this...its a shame..he was a good actor..Lahey was hilarious

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on October 16, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

Truly! Can you imagine acting that fucked up all day without actually being? It would be challenging.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 16, 2017, 05:32:08 PM
Think Randy will wear a shirt to the funeral?

Sorry to hear of his passing, the guy was hysterical.  Playing a drunk is not easy.

If he's staying character then no.  :D

Quote from: trostol on October 16, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

That whole show is out of  control..............

trostol

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 16, 2017, 07:30:30 PM
That whole show is out of  control..............

yup..but it was better pre the 7 year hiatus lol

=Schlyder=

TTPB.. another Canadian comedy juggernaut up there with SCTV.  It won't be the same without Mr. Lahey.

Hog

Thanks for the mention Dr. MD MD.

Yes, Gord Downey died on Oct 17, 2017  at 53. He announced his diagnosis with an aggressive brain Cancer called Glioblastoma Multiforme(GBM) on May 24, 2016.  He leaves behind 4 children, the youngest 10 yoa.

It doesn't get more Canada than The Tragically Hip. The bands formation coincided with my "maturation" into adulthood.  After a a tragic car accident killed a close friend and almost killed my best friend, a girlfriend wrote a letter to Gord, to which he wrote a response to talking about loss.  That's just the type of guy Gord was, he would offer his opinion, leave you to either use it, discard it or do something else in between.

Its been a "Long Time Running" Gord.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO0K7aIXCEU

peace
Hog