• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
SERIOUSLY.

Somebody who lives out that way could take a screenshot pic of the cat from the video and make a flyer to hang up, or show to people who live in the area asking if they know who owns this cat.

LadyFish

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
We need to start a GoFundMe for bras. 😞

Bras first, Prius next.

Fortunately they'll give her a bra when she's in JAIL for PET SNATCHING. It comes with the bright orange jumpsuit. Or so I hear.

A few years back Falkie threw Kathy out of his apartment & she lived with Ratty Patty. Kathy lived with Patty rent free and Kathy griped about 2 of the requirements that Ratty Patty had at that time:
1. Make your bed
2. Wear a bra

Falkie just crossed my line.

I always felt fine when he ripped of MV and Erin and others. Hell I have put all the info out there, not more I could do. If people read it and still decide to it is not my problem, the info was available.

But this cat is way too much. Neither of them know how to care for cats but even worse that cat was clearly stolen.

I have called the Martinez SPCA. They were buys so I and schedualed for a call back. Hope it comes soon. People can be warned and should know better but cats are innocents.

It took George many years to get pissed at him. I always laughed at him and pranked him. I am not home right now but I will not let this one go.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
We need to start a GoFundMe for bras. 😞

Bras first, Prius next.

Fortunately they'll give her a bra when she's in JAIL for PET SNATCHING. It comes with the bright orange jumpsuit. Or so I hear.

I'm no mammary expert (Maybe a keen amateur enthusiast) but I know a mere bra will have a hell of a job keeping those pendulous half empty flour sacks in any kind of supported control..

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 05:04:39 PM
You can't leave Woozit. You're the bedrock on which all great Bellgab for... (Cont: pp94)
That’s it!  I’m all alone here and no one respects me.   I try to talk Falkie but no one else can, you’re all useless to me.  I’m going to flounce on outta here!  :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on April 24, 2018, 05:40:34 PM
A few years back Falkie threw Kathy out of his apartment & she lived with Ratty Patty. Kathy lived with Patty rent free and Kathy griped about 2 of the requirements that Ratty Patty had at that time:
1. Make your bed
2. Wear a bra

3. Wear a diaper when sitting on the furniture.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 05:42:17 PM
Falkie just crossed my line.

I always felt fine when he ripped of MV and Erin and others. Hell I have put all the info out there, not more I could do. If people read it and still decide to it is not my problem, the info was available.

But this cat is way too much. Neither of them know how to care for cats but even worse that cat was clearly stolen.

I have called the Martinez SPCA. They were buys so I and schedualed for a call back. Hope it comes soon. People can be warned and should know better but cats are innocents.

It took George many years to get pissed at him. I always laughed at him and pranked him. I am not home right now but I will not let this one go.

I love you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
That’s it!  I’m all alone here and no one respects me.   I try to talk Falkie but no one else can, you’re all useless to me.  I’m going to flounce on outta here!  :'(

https://youtu.be/9lRlPjJ7OYY

FallenSeraph

In which George buys popcorn and loads of other crap for his birthday.

I've had enough. I've been spending too much time in the house. Tomorrow I'm going out to spend some of my vast inheritance. Death is sad, but money takes the edge off, at least. Perhaps I'll buy a Prius and donate it to the homeless on behalf of Anthony Senda.

https://youtu.be/PeMk5-v3LhY

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 05:12:58 PM
Jeeeze, those fucking udders.. You can't unsee shit like that HTAC...You hate us.
I was taken back by slow Kathy’s boudoir...
that love 💕 nest all prepared for the Falkster
(why did he disengage the iPad ?)

poor poor Talkie
the FAT CUNT(s) probably duck taped Talkie to that chair and made him watch !

OMG those freaks are chasing that poor siamese around their crack house. Its obvious they stole it. Ima havé nightmares.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
THIS IS HORRIBLE.

Someone call PETA or something.

God, I'm so depressed right now. The poor thing. WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

https://youtu.be/GYRpgsJlt0I

I'm posting it on Reddit. "Two idiots steal a cat."

Quote from: LadyFish on April 24, 2018, 05:40:34 PM
1. Make your bed
2. Wear a bra
I ALSO RECALL an adult diaper being a requirement !

whoozit

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 24, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
At least they are only in 240p. Imagine if he would 4k that slop.
Kathy’s Korner?  It should be called Trippin’ on the Titties.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 05:47:16 PM
I'm no mammary expert (Maybe a keen amateur enthusiast) but I know a mere bra will have a hell of a job keeping those pendulous half empty flour sacks in any kind of supported control..
I have heard tell of “wire bras”...
suppose they have rebar reinforcement now ?

whoozit

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 05:54:15 PM
In which George buys popcorn and loads of other crap for his birthday.

I've had enough. I've been spending too much time in the house. Tomorrow I'm going out to spend some of my vast inheritance. Death is sad, but money takes the edge off, at least. Perhaps I'll buy a Prius and donate it to the homeless on behalf of Anthony Senda.

https://youtu.be/PeMk5-v3LhY
Treat yourself to a nice dinner instead.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 06:01:48 PM
Oh, he also talked about getting the cat neutered, vaccinated and treated for fleas.

Won’t he need donations for that?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
Treat yourself to a nice dinner instead.

I was thinking more along the lines of a mani/pedi, dermafillers and a swank new LV bag, but sure, lobster will also suffice.

whoozit

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 06:05:45 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of a mani/pedi, dermafillers and a swank new LV bag, but sure, lobster will also suffice.
Whatever gets you out of the house.

Oh, he also talked about getting the cat neutered, vaccinated and treated for fleas.

LMAO! nice

he just deleted your YouTube post

Please edit your comment. It does us mo good if Falkie gets scared and deletes the video. He has done that with other videos when he thought they might get him in trouble.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
Please edit your comment. It does us mo good if Falkie gets scared and deletes the video. He has done that with other videos when he thought they might get him in trouble.

Has it been copied?
Do you want it to be?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

Deleted

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
THIS IS HORRIBLE.

Someone call PETA or something.

God, I'm so depressed right now. The poor thing. WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

https://youtu.be/GYRpgsJlt0I

I'm posting it on Reddit. "Two idiots steal a cat."

I have to say I've never given a shit about the bruises on Kathy's face.  Both these malevolent parasites should routinely have the shit kicked out of them.

Leave the fucking cats alone.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
Has it been copied?
Do you want it to be?

I copied and saved it. I've suddenly lost my steam though. That poor thing is in God's hands now. Watching those two loons chase it around a filthy apartment triggered me, to put it mildly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 06:17:06 PM
I have to say I've never given a shit about the bruises on Kathy's face.  Both these malevolent parasites should routinely have the shit kicked out of them with extreme prejudice

Leave the fucking cats alone.

I agree.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 06:19:26 PM
I copied and saved it. I've suddenly lost my steam though. That poor thing is in God's hands now. Watching those two loons chase it around a filthy apartment triggered me, to put it mildly.

they're ghouls, aren't they?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
Has it been copied?
Do you want it to be?

It being on Senda’s channel helps prove it is Senda.

Since it is actually a low priority case for animal control it will take a bit to provoke action.

And by low priority I just mean it is not an emergency like a loose radio dog.