• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 24, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
I left a comment suggesting he find a part-time job.  Most communities have services for people with disabilities, including employment services.  They could find a suitable job for the soft, tender weenie, something low-impact he could do at his own pace.  The comment seems to have disappeared.  Fancy that.

This is the highest form of disrespect, the Master won't have that.

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 04:54:40 AM
This is the highest form of disrespect, the Master won't have that.

With you calling him Master, and with your choice of avatar, I imagine him to be a big fat pale vampire, waiting for a stake to be driven into his jelly-filled center because he was too lazy to walk to his coffin so he doused his carcass in sunscreen, put on some sunglasses, and went to sleep.

ONeill

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 24, 2018, 05:33:55 AM
With you calling him Master, and with your choice of avatar, I imagine him to be a big fat pale vampire, waiting for a stake to be driven into his jelly-filled center because he was too lazy to walk to his coffin so he doused his carcass in sunscreen, put on some sunglasses, and went to sleep.

What you described would require too much hard labour on the Master's part, no way it happened that way.

Lilith

I always giggle when George makes his comment about people viewing, but insists he can't understand why they're not posting.  It just doesn't dawn on him that all the people who are listening are sewergabbers that he has banned LOL

Then he does that smug laugh, as tho all the people who are listening are personal friends of his who could not possibly be the people he has banned from sewergab.

I actually think the idea of everybody not watching or listening to further SendaTubes for a while, live or recorded, is a great idea, but of course the chances of getting everyone to do it are not very good IMO.

chefist

George WEIGHS in on MITD Drama
----------------------------------------------------

As my psychic sense knew and I predicted, the evil one has been deposed and somewhere the soul of Art Bell ishappy that he is free at last and his family willsoon be protected
Send a shining light to the Brrll family and for the immortal soul of our Emperor.
If you have contact info for Keith Roland, please send it to me asap

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 03:54:19 AM
I never get these notifications anymore, probably because I'm blocked.

Went to bed at 9 because I was weary of the world. Crushed that I missed his live. If he DID have Super Chat, doing these things at MIDNIGHT during the week would be yet another idiotic "why isn't anyone donating" decision.

Good thing he has that Podcasting for Dummies book. For his ... podcast. 😑

I think he did the video all for you. After he posted his reply to you, the ONeill posted he started his video called "ON MY PURCHASES, ALIEN CON & MY 66TH BIRTHDAY ON 4/28/2018." but he never talked about that, However he did say that the Alien guy said he was going to give him $700 but he was a no show.
I think he figured he thoroughly explained his actions and was now expecting that money.

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

As my psychic sense knew and I predicted, the evil one has been deposed and somewhere the soul of Art Bell ishappy that he is free at last and his family willsoon be protected
Send a shining light to the Brrll family and for the immortal soul of our Emperor.
If you have contact info for Keith Roland, please send it to me asap

SOunds like George wants to host the show. His contact info is on the website.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2018, 08:19:44 AM
I think he did the video all for you. After he posted his reply to you, the ONeill posted he started his video called "ON MY PURCHASES, ALIEN CON & MY 66TH BIRTHDAY ON 4/28/2018." but he never talked about that, However he did say that the Alien guy said he was going to give him $700 but he was a no show.
I think he figured he thoroughly explained his actions and was now expecting that money.

Yeah durrrr. It must frustrate the hell out of the fat cunt that those silly enough to donate him money feel they should see their money go to good use instead of useless shit. He makes it absolutely clear that he has designated piles of money and once it's in his grubby shit infested mits, it's his to do as he pleases..So STFU.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 24, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

I like (no not really) how he just demands that KR contact details are sent to him; No 'Please could you find out" or "It would be nice if you.." Just a fucking demand as if it's his of right.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
I like (no not really) how he just demands that KR contact details are sent to him; No 'Please could you find out" or "It would be nice if you.." Just a fucking demand as if it's his of right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 24, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

After dealing with the difficult narcissistic personalities of Art and Heather - not to mention Heather's complete lack of talent - why wouldn't Keef want Falkie next

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 08:59:34 AM
After dealing with the difficult narcissistic personalities of Art and Heather - not to mention Heather's complete lack of talent - why wouldn't Keef want Falkie next

I can see KR desperately trying to land a host and ends up with Senda, who then does the entire show in his Baby Falkie voice.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 24, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
I can see KR desperately trying to land a host and ends up with Senda, who then does the entire show in his Baby Falkie voice.

And blocks anyone who calls in...  ;D

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 08:59:34 AM
Considering that track record, I'd think KR would be seeking Falkie out...

At the 2:15:30 mark, he mentions again that his utility bill is not paid, and that the utility company has enough money, that he has paid enough to them in his lifetime to warrant free power for the worthless bastard I guess.  Need I reiterate what a worthless piece of dog shit this guy is? 

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 24, 2018, 09:15:04 AM
At the 2:15:30 mark, he mentions again that his utility bill is not paid, and that the utility company has enough money, that he has paid enough to them in his lifetime to warrant free power for the worthless bastard I guess.  Need I reiterate what a worthless piece of dog shit this guy is?

That rationale is typical of most career thieves..."The company's prices are too high and unfair to the public."..."These people are rich, therefore they must have acquired their wealth by nefarious means."...etc...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 24, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

Yes, it never gets old. ;D

FallenSeraph

Can we please tweak the title of this thread to say the MAN CHILD from Pittsburgh?

FallenSeraph

The alien girl was asleep. He gets $0 now for calling me a guy.

Lemme get my mahjong game on and watch this shizzat. If I can bear it.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 09:53:38 AM
The alien girl was asleep. He gets $0 now for calling me a guy.

Lemme get my mahjong game on and watch this shizzat. If I can bear it.

OMG I see 3 new unboxing videos and apparently a new yellow hat. I wonder if he "found it downstairs."

FallenSeraph

Wow, I guess I made him a little angry! 100x points for me!

George is a video game. If I were a video game developer, I'd make an Anthony Senda game with a little retro-pixel guy in an apartment. You have to clean it but packages keep coming at lightning speed. You get bonus points if you can make him yell, catch a cat or force him to pay a bill. Sometimes a pixelated Kathy comes by and wipes out all your points until you jump over her, like those rolling barrels in Donkey Kong.

https://youtu.be/23Og8hSEX5I

LadyFish

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 24, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
Wow, I guess I made him a little angry! 100x points for me!

George is a video game. If I were a video game developer, I'd make an Anthony Senda game with a little retro-pixel guy in an apartment. You have to clean it but packages keep coming at lightning speed. You get bonus points if you can make him yell, catch a cat or force him to pay a bill. Sometimes a pixelated Kathy comes by and wipes out all your points until you jump over her, like those rolling barrels in Donkey Kong.

https://youtu.be/23Og8hSEX5I

Maybe you could add a little mini game where you have to work your way through the maze of junk from the front door to the toilet before you poop your pants

chefist

BREAKING...George reaches out to K. Rowland at MITD...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly express my condolencesto Art’s family and I am at your disposal if I can do anything to help.
As you may know, I defended Art and George from unwarranted attacks in my videos and on Bellgab and elsewhere and Art corresponded with me and knew me and I considered him a froend.
George and I did a tv pilot that sadly had not sold.
George is also a friend.
I send him breaking news stories thst he uses on Coast.

We have lost someone who can never be replaced but merely emulated. .
I am available to host but would need help with equipment.
My Mac, Ipad and Iphone all died this month.
Odd timing.
My Mother died 3 years ago on April 9th, weding anniversary on the 19th, my birthday on the 28th ( turning 66 )  and now Art.
I cannot forget this month.
I still have my Macbook and the ipad and Iphone will go in for repair next month on the first.
My videos appear on Coast and I do paranormal videos and other topics on You Tube and gave a eulogy for Art recently that was well received.
I also wear various t shirts as part of my on line persona.
My latest is pictured above.
The Emperor of Nye is dead.
May he live long in our memories and hearts

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on April 24, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
Maybe you could add a little mini game where you have to work your way through the maze of junk from the front door to the toilet before you poop your pants

You owe me a new Laptop screen...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Kindly express my condolencesto Art’s family and I am at your disposal if I can do anything to help.
As you may know, I defended Art and George from unwarranted attacks in my videos and on Bellgab and elsewhere and Art corresponded with me and knew me and I considered him a froend.
George is also a friend.

Odd timing.
My Mother died 3 years ago on April 9th, weding anniversary on the 19th, my birthday on the 28th ( turning 66 )  and now Art.
I still have my Macbook and the ipad and Iphone will go in for repair next month on the first.
My videos appear on Coast and I do paranormal videos and other topics on You Tube and gave a eulogy for Art recently that was well received.

Is this George Noory  that Senda refers to as a friend the same George Noory that Senda posted videos about when he gleefully imagined him being gang raped and murdered? I think it might be.

Fuck Senda with the lopped branches from the trees in our garden.

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Not good. Not good at all. Can you say obsessed fan? Can you say delusional? Can you say perhaps downright dangerous? My word. That guy has serious issues -- like what is real and what is not.

He knows that Art Bell's soul is happy. The guy now speaks for him. Sick. Then it suggests strongly that he knows better than Art's own family what is best for them. That "protected" is scary. What have they had to say about it? The guy has implied visiting that place in Nevada -- and still talks of hugging and bonding with that little girl. What a weirdo.

Stay the hell out of their lives, guy. Bell was not a personal friend nor anything to you. Or you to him. Let his soul rest by not imposing yourself on and harassing his family. That is so far out of line. The guy is really "respecting him" by perhaps someday stalking his family.

Because, it seems, it's him and only him that knows what's BEST FOR THEM. Only idiots won't see that. More haters out to "sabotage" the "honor" of Art Bell's legacy. It is him and only him that can save it all. Isn't that about it, folks? More than scary -- downright scary.

That guy better not try to coerce that innocent child to go behind everyone's back to go on some fun "Scavenger Hunt" thing -- collecting some of her late father's things to hold on to or send to him. 

Damn whack job. F*cking obsessed fan syndrome. Thinking they "knew and loved" some celebrity and then acting as some "family friend." Worse, some "noble protector" of them. Like one who is so out of it, he doesn't even see that. Nothing at all. If that isn't mentally ill, what is?

That guy won't have any the things he says he will. The future looks like permanent residency in the proverbial nuthouse. For good reason. Like inability to exist in society. Our society. 

He'll be living in a "compound," all right, but not one of his own choosing.

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

George is also a friend.

Odd timing.

Just fucking die already, you worthless pile of putrid pig shit.

Quote from: ONeill on April 24, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
Just fucking die already, you worthless pile of putrid pig shit.

Lol.  Hopefully this email went straight to spam.  The fucking guy is actually requesting a complete setup so he can host.  I wonder why he didn't include the fact that he may need a few bones so he can pay his utility bill, so that he can run the equipment that would have to be sent to him, right after KR flies over to help him figure out how to run it in the first place.