• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Catsmile

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
"send cash" This is why I ultimately had to block his emails.

That'll be on his tombstone some day.

I was wrong. All his junk put together is probably worth about $10.

# Pauper Graves Don't Get Tombstones & Epitaphs
# JustSayin'
# GraveFundMeâ,,¢.com/Falkie

you MUST KNOW of a VERY GENEROUS RECYCLING CENTER !

Chine

Is there a Falkie ‘Cliff Notes’? It involves cans of cat food, garments with alien print, flashing glow ball toys, money, have no money, send me money, hurt my toe... ? Something to that effect?

Seraphim.. How long have you been sucked into the Falkie Vortex? Ha.

Quote from: Catsmile on April 20, 2018, 02:01:08 PM
# Don't ask about the ass wiping situation
# Look@ThoseFingers
# Proof 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PddJqj8MPmk
a possibly more serious situation is him actually “not making it to the bathroom”
I call this SHITTING HIMSELF...or SHITBLASTING...
and sometimes does he NOT ONLY SHIT HIMSELF but he has “collateral damage”
ie his carpet, his sofa bed, the walkway outside Casa Senda, the BART, the bus...
well, you get the idea

say, does that nice Doctor have a nice video addressing this more serious issue ?

chefist

NEW LEAKS
===================================

>
> Just got off the phone with a tech
> he will come here on the first and will repair it with no bs " its very dangerous as we might break yje screen " stuff for $75.
> This sort of stuff  is why its so harrd to save money as i bever have a reserve.
> after the first i will take the mac to the shop and see if they can getit to work or transfer the data to a portable hard drive
> which will cost more money
>
> i woke up with my knee throbbing and on fire and my hand throbbing
> kathy with a migraine
> fun fun
>
>
> erinn said i should get rid of all my stuff
> i did a quick look of 2 of my books
> one i would lose money on selling it
> the other i would make money but there are 30 listings for the same book
> i am thinking of selling my 2nd copy of the source to raise money for alien con at a minimum of $100, maybe $200
> it is autographed
> i don;t know why people always are obsessed that I should sell MY stuff
> do i tell them to sell theirs ?
>
> HELL NO !
>
> Send cash...sigh

What is the status of the Green T-Shirt today?   Today will be day six I believe.  If he wears it 7 straight days,
I think I'll burn a candle or something in celebration...........

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
Is there a Falkie ‘Cliff Notes’? It involves cans of cat food, garments with alien print, flashing glow ball toys, money, have no money, send me money, hurt my toe... ? Something to that effect?

Seraphim.. How long have you been sucked into the Falkie Vortex? Ha.

I got sucked into it back in the Seraphim27 days when my stance was "stop being mean to the poor man." I sent him an embarrassing amount of money because I thought it would help him pay his bills, get his stuff out of the pawn shops and get back on his feet. Then I gasped when I saw video after video of unboxings of toys and crap I didn't even know existed, followed by more video pleas for money to pay his bills and a regular stream of "can I have more money" emails, which I eventually blocked.

Then I got a huge tattoo that said "SUCKER" inked across my forehead.

Somewhere in all that, I got into a brawl with people here and had to change my login to FallenSeraph, which I deserve.

The real rage set in when he snatched a cat off the street, took it on a bus or a train or something, gave it to Kathy, scared the hell out of it, took it back and almost crushed it under his sofa bed. He finally let it go, but he's about to do it again with another one.

I laughed when I saw his $10K GoFundMe for AlienCon. Dude, I've been saving money for a trip to Tokyo for 2 years. I'm trying to imagine asking friends and strangers to pay for that. I CAN'T.

Dear George, here's how it works: I work and I put money in a savings account each month until I get to use it - but not until I first set aside about $3K for life's little emergencies, of which you seem to have many. I don't touch that emergency fund. Not even for a limited-edition life-sized Liam Neeson sexbot or whatever. It's called self-discipline and "you don't need that."

WOOOOOO! I don't know if it's the changing of my hormones or a misdirected stage of grief after the passing of my dad or what, but the man fills me with RAGE these days.

FallenSeraph

Oh wait, I DID buy one of his AlienCon t-shirts before he got asked to remove "AlienCon" from them. So I guess it's a collector's item now.

Hilariously, my mom saw it and said, "Why are you wearing a shirt with a strange fat man on it???" 🤣

I got it in pink. And actually I got it in a huge size so I could wear it over yoga pants. If I find it, I'll send it to him to give us all some relief from that green "smells like preteen spirit" one he's been wearing for a month.

Chine

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 04:51:56 PM
Oh wait, I DID buy one of his AlienCon t-shirts before he got asked to remove "AlienCon" from them. So I guess it's a collector's item now.

Hilariously, my mom saw it and said, "Why are you wearing a shirt with a strange fat man on it???" 🤣

I got it in pink. And actually I got it in a huge size so I could wear it over yoga pants. If I find it, I'll send it to him to give us all some relief from that green "smells like preteen spirit" one he's been wearing for a month.

Ahahahaha. Your Mom asking about a strange fat man on your shirt. Omg. That’s hysterical. I do remember you sent him those items and it all blew up for you. I’m tempted to start watching these videos, but I’m so behind on all of this. Yet, everyone seems to have a deliciously sick sense of fun here. Unrelated, have you heard of glitter Unicorn Snot lipgloss and sunscreen? 

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 19, 2018, 10:13:44 PM
I just got some lovely Diamonique earrings on apparently 5 easy payments from QVC that I have only a hazy memory of buying, but I just checked PayPal and, fortunately, no. Looks lonely over there. When I'm broke, grifters everywhere mourn.

I don't believe that I've heard George mention QVC or HSN before.  It's my understanding that he's gone the Fingerhut route and
blew that bridge up but I'm sure QVC could get him setup with a QCard or whatever.  He seems like an EZPay kind of a guy.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 04:34:35 PM
I got sucked into it back in the Seraphim27 days when my stance was "stop being mean to the poor man."

Sounds familiar.  I stumble across Falk on Youtube.  I identified with his knee problems and overall health issues as I have been slowly recovering from a long-term illness.  I felt bad for the guy, and wanted to help him.  I thought that if I sent him a few bucks, he might realize I wasn't a troll of hater and he might actually listen to some advice.  The ONLY advice he listens to is wrapped in cash or prizes of some kind.  I outlined a diet for him, one that was relatively healthy, decreased his calories, and wasn't too tough on his grocery budget.  I encouraged him to walk a little bit each day, increasing either time or distance every couple weeks as he built up his stamina.  He informed me that he was too poor to be on a budget and he was tired of people suggesting it.  He informed me he was in too much pain to follow a light exercise program.  I explained that I understood his problems.  With me not working and my wife providing our only income, a budget was the only thing staving off financial ruin.  I explained I had several surgeries on my left leg and knee and I empathized with the difficulties of working through pain for the greater good of overall health.  He finally got mad enough to ask me to stop emailing him, that I couldn't possibly understand *HIS* problems, be they financial or medical.  I did help him only one other time with some cat food, but he kept pulling his bullshit about how people weren't helping him enough and acting like a complete ingrate.  Now he considers me a troll and hater, and I'm playing the role and am all the better for it.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 20, 2018, 05:37:26 PM
Sounds familiar.  I stumble across Falk on Youtube.  I identified with his knee problems and overall health issues as I have been slowly recovering from a long-term illness.  I felt bad for the guy, and wanted to help him.  I thought that if I sent him a few bucks, he might realize I wasn't a troll of hater and he might actually listen to some advice.  The ONLY advice he listens to is wrapped in cash or prizes of some kind.  I outlined a diet for him, one that was relatively healthy, decreased his calories, and wasn't too tough on his grocery budget.  I encouraged him to walk a little bit each day, increasing either time or distance every couple weeks as he built up his stamina.  He informed me that he was too poor to be on a budget and he was tired of people suggesting it.  He informed me he was in too much pain to follow a light exercise program.  I explained that I understood his problems.  With me not working and my wife providing our only income, a budget was the only thing staving off financial ruin.  I explained I had several surgeries on my left leg and knee and I empathized with the difficulties of working through pain for the greater good of overall health.  He finally got mad enough to ask me to stop emailing him, that I couldn't possibly understand *HIS* problems, be they financial or medical.  I did help him only one other time with some cat food, but he kept pulling his bullshit about how people weren't helping him enough and acting like a complete ingrate.  Now he considers me a troll and hater, and I'm playing the role and am all the better for it.

How long was that before this?  ;D

https://youtu.be/lUhqVCXKvIs

Lol...that's what you get for simply wishing the ingrate a Merry Christmas.  Oh, I think i joked about him taking the Lord into his heart, then he flew off the handle.  He told me that joking was no excuse, and that I was proselytizing him..all the while he is wearing a Santa hat in his video, with a fucking Christmas tree blinking in the background.   I'd like to take a weed whacker to his eyebrows.

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 05:47:45 PM
How long was that before this?  ;D

https://youtu.be/lUhqVCXKvIs

Those were the days.....   Back when he didn't need no stinkin' T-Shirt

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 20, 2018, 05:53:55 PM
Lol...that's what you get for simply wishing the ingrate a Merry Christmas.  Oh, I think i joked about him taking the Lord into his heart, then he flew off the handle.  He told me that joking was no excuse, and that I was proselytizing him..all the while he is wearing a Santa hat in his video, with a fucking Christmas tree blinking in the background.

LOL...his ego has no concept of hypocrisy.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 20, 2018, 05:54:47 PM
Those were the days.....   Back when he didn't need no stinkin' T-Shirt

Forever enshrined on Youtube.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 05:57:05 PM
Is he naked in this? 😱

There are some questions. you really don't want to know the answer to.   

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 05:57:05 PM
Is he naked in this? 😱

He went through a stage where he was doing videos dressed as such.  The best one was where he was all defeated because FiFi helped everyone but him...that one is a personal favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 20, 2018, 05:58:46 PM
He went through a stage where he was doing videos dressed as such.  The best one was where he was all defeated because FiFi helped everyone but him...that one is a personal favorite.

LOL I forgot about this one. He does come clean to reality at least. When I go back and watch these, I love the random names of "trusted supporters"...

1. Time Runner
2. Cunandero
3. Paul
4. Maroni
5. Ect

;D

"Coast To Coast AM" is missing out on a great chance to improve its ratings. At least with "some" out here. And "we" know just the guy.

"Tommy...I think it's time for...'Bring On The Whack Job.'" As George Noory -- with his people are "whacked out" and "whack job" thing he does -- could possibly state on-air.

Yes, it is. During the Open Lines nights, the program introduces a new bit called "Bring On The Whack Job." In which Noory does an interview with "you-know-who" -- who will tell the audience what is going on with him.

Meanwhile, it's Tom Danheiser who must hold it together. Like keeping a straight face and not busting out laughing as "Bring On The Whack Job" earns its name. As Danheiser triggers some cartoon-ish sounds in the background as the guy "declares" this-and-that. Could it be true the program has become its own "Whack Job"?

After the bit, we might hear Noory say: "Tommy...we really brought on the whack job, didn't we?"

"Yes, George, we really did," the producer may reply. "We certainly did."

CREDIT LISTING: "Bring On The Whack Job." Starring George Noory. Co-starring Tom Danheiser. With you-know-who as "The Whack Job."

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 20, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
What is the status of the Green T-Shirt today?   Today will be day six I believe.  If he wears it 7 straight days,
I think I'll burn a candle or something in celebration...........

The master is a firm believer in 'if it ain't dirty and it don't smell real bad' why change?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 20, 2018, 05:58:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM
I really enjoyed this !
watched it THREE TIMES !

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKfuGBCWXA
Other Falkie video where he gets more cat food. BTW he is still wearing the same green alien shirt.

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 06:09:37 PM
LOL I forgot about this one. He does come clean to reality at least. When I go back and watch these, I love the random names of "trusted supporters"...

1. Time Runner
2. Cunandero
3. Paul
4. Maroni
5. Ect

;D

how many actual supporters does the FAT FUCK have TODAY ?
and does Uncle Sam allow them to deduct the FAT FUCK on their taxes ?
and aren’t some of the above dead anyway ?

Quote from: damon on April 20, 2018, 07:13:32 PM
Other Falkie video where he gets more cat food. BTW he is still wearing the same green alien shirt.
hey; I am still clinging to the theory his mommy bought him a baker’s dozen of those on close out !

FallenSeraph

In which George buys more stuff on eBay.

At the end, he says he's already fed the "outdoor kitties" their dry food and now he's going back out to feed them their wet food.

I would like to file a restraining order on behalf of the cats of Martinez.

https://youtu.be/MVAhe9MPKSY

FallenSeraph

Quote from: damon on April 20, 2018, 07:13:32 PM

With the money he spent on cat food, thanks to a donation from "Zoa," he could've paid his electricity bill (oh wait, I forgot, he talked the state into paying that) or bought a T-shirt at AlienCon.

Green shirt is hanging tough......  Just one more day baby!!!!!!!!!!!   C'mon big fellah.  You can do it!