• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 22, 2018, 09:48:09 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1010368731606929408
Certainly you have had to pay double that to set up your website and protect it against all of Heater's trolls and haters?  Why pick on this poor old individual for not having the same resources that you do to set up an internet presence?

Juan

I need to buy a new tuba. How do I set up a go fund me site and, more importantly, how do I convince people to pitch in money? Remember, I have no friends.

Bart Ell

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
Why pick on this poor old individual for not having the same resources that you do to set up an internet presence?

I'm a hateful prick.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 23, 2018, 02:29:03 PM
I need to buy a new tuba. How do I set up a go fund me site and, more importantly, how do I convince people to pitch in money? Remember, I have no friends.

You think that's bad?! I was just about to make a tuna sandwich...but my bread has gone bad! :o

Tuba podcast? ???

Bart Ell

Quote from: Juan on June 23, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

Tell them you need it for your ghost to be able to communicate with you.
WooWoo sells.

DaveSchrader

I'm starting to feel like people are just trying to get a ride out of me. LOL.

DS

WOTR

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 23, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
I'm a hateful prick.
What throws me is that I'm supposed to believe that his site, and LNM and every other woo site with an incompetent webmaster is being taken down by attacks from major government agencies who don't want the trooth to get out. 

And if they can only raise a little more capital, they will be able to program and protect their sites from these alphabet agencies.  I hate to be cynical- but I don't think that hiring a basement dwelling neckbeard is going to prevent an agency with an unlimited budget and some of the best hackers out there from crashing your site if they set their sights on you.

Thanks to Falkie, I can now smell a grifter from across the country over my internet connection.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 23, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

DS

Midnight In the Desert In Your Mind?

Bart Ell

DS

Please stop sharing my private emails.
Thx

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
What throws me is that I'm supposed to believe that his site, and LNM and every other woo site with an incompetent webmaster is being taken down by attacks from major government agencies who don't want the trooth to get out. 

And if they can only raise a little more capital, they will be able to program and protect their sites from these alphabet agencies.  I hate to be cynical- but I don't think that hiring a basement dwelling neckbeard is going to prevent an agency with an unlimited budget and some of the best hackers out there from crashing your site if they set their sights on you.

Thanks to Falkie, I can now smell a grifter from across the country over my internet connection.

You don’t want to donate to build a better website so he can charge you for access to the content?

Bart Ell

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

The don't want me to expose their Area 51 secrets so they are trying to stop my broadcasts but I am a tough girl and they won't shut me down so easily.
Legacy Squatter, please.
If they want to shut you up you will just go bye bye.

I told Whitley I can sell him special website cloaking protection for 15 grand.
I did not think he would take me seriously.
Yet here we are.

Sean92008

I'm starting to feel like people are just trying to get a free ride out of me. LOL.

DS
FIFY

Morgus

DS
Maybe they want to take you on a "midnight ride"?  ;D

Mr Apnea

DS

Hmmmm.  Using the passive approach to bother you....  The writing was better than what Paul and Ella have demonstrated, so you can rule them out.  ;D.  Maybe Roswell was just looking for love.  Or it could be Smog trying to get Art's audio for Heater.

At least Roswell didn't complain about your lack of cat stories.  Heater can corner the market on that.

Didn't Art and Whitley get big Hollywood money from that movie?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 23, 2018, 12:43:19 AM
Sex with an alien chick. Shades of David Huggins!!

Huggins movie rocks.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

Where are those Picts?

They are still there  8)  "Picts" being a Latin-derived exonym, it is rather their namers who have been swept with the besom of destruction.

Ghost

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on June 23, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
Didn't Art and Whitley get big Hollywood money from that movie?

Apparently Wit lost his portion of the cash cow visiting the Love Ranch Cathouse in Pahrump. Meow in the ass.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2018, 04:42:45 PM
They are still there  8)  "Picts" being a Latin-derived exonym, it is rather their namers who have been swept with the besom of destruction.
I think different bloodlines from the original Picts. However, I'm glad to learn a new word. Will help in crosswords and in cocktail parties. Personally, I like using "our names" for foreign countries, ethnicities, and the like. Bombay, Oriental, Peking, Burma, "Indians" (for both dot or feather) and the usual stuff. Though I will, to be contrarian, use some place names as the locals  do (like German cities.) But, overall, one legacy I like that we inherited from the British was their demand to use our names for foreign countries, cities, and peoples and I won't let NPR, BBC, or political-correctness ruin this legacy. Those who can define terms in an argument often wins it, or at least can force a draw. We should control naming of things!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2018, 05:05:52 PM
I think different bloodlines from the original Picts. However, I'm glad to learn a new word. Will help in crosswords and in cocktail parties. Personally, I like using "our names" for foreign countries, ethnicities, and the like. Bombay, Oriental, Peking, Burma, "Indians" (for both dot or feather) and the usual stuff. Though I will, to be contrarian, use some place names as the locals  do (like German cities.) But, overall, one legacy I like that we inherited from the British was their demand to use our names for foreign countries, cities, and peoples and I won't let NPR, BBC, or political-correctness ruin this legacy. Those who can define terms in an argument often wins it, or at least can force a draw. We should control naming of things!!

Aha, but when it comes to archaeology, the Brits do it differently!  For several hundred years now they prefer to see themselves reflected in a Classical mirror and use the names their conquerors bestowed upon their ancestors.  Then wonder why they disappeared along with the Romans hahaha

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
Aha, but when it comes to archaeology, the Brits do it differently!  For several hundred years now they prefer to see themselves reflected in a Classical mirror and use the names their conquerors bestowed upon their ancestors.  Then wonder why they disappeared along with the Romans hahaha

Yeah, there really was an awful lot of battling going on on that little isle at one time. I think maybe they just got confused. :D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
Ha. The Vikings, then their brethren "Normans," and later direct Germany royal houses- even if one needed to change their name due to unsavory aspects when wanting to fight some cousins!
ps: not to get into the harsher side of speculations but I've always found "interesting" the Edward I expulsion of Jews and that Cromwell let them back in later! It is like how, now, there was a volte-face with the "evangelicals" in the USA. Some decades ago they would still be saying, maybe not that loud, Jewish libel or the traditional stance that Catholics gave up. Now the Protestants, especially the most militant or hard-line, are the best supporters of Israel, aside from Jews- with exceptions now in some segments in Hollywood and some Orthodox groups. Also the legends of Joseph of Arimithea and even the whole Anglo-Israelism stuff.

Juan

The British Israelite theory as amended by Garner Ted Armstrong to prove the US is the promised land. Too ban Roswells and Bells are no longer here.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 02:45:25 PM
You don’t want to donate to build a better website so he can charge you for access to the content?
Well... When you put it that way.  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 08, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
Ha, ha, ha!  What the hell were you thinking, 21st?  ;D  It's a shootout!  ;)

[attachment=1,msg1245093]
I love this  :-*.  And the Owl-Bear Rider.

Fourteen

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 23, 2018, 05:56:47 PM
The British Israelite theory as amended by Garner Ted Armstrong to prove the US is the promised land. Too ban Roswells and Bells are no longer here.
Yeah, they could add to this story. Crazy stuff. Thanks for posting that angle.  I didn't realize the "Paper Moon" connection.  By the way a JW knocked this morning. I didn't answer in time, was at the far end of the house, but they left a pamphlet that I took be "cultural appropriation" because the cover protrayed the ship Jonah was on looked suspiciously like a Viking ship but then I thought, Heyerdahl might appreciate and could fit some theories!!

whoozit

DS
More shows opening boxes filled with magical painted rocks please.  That never gets old.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
You think that's bad?! I was just about to make a tuna sandwich...but my bread has gone bad! :o

Tuba podcast? ???
What a coincidence.  I had no bread, so I combined the tuna in a cup with a little cream cheese, finely minced onions and garlic, and a few chives.  Heated one minute, and ate it.  So good!  Olives can be nice too!

When you get to half a loaf maybe refrigerate or freeze bread?  Separating a piece off from frozen usually works fine.  My gluten-free bread perishes fast, so I keep a lot of tortillas around.

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 06:13:38 PM
What a coincidence.  I had no bread, so I combined the tuna in a cup with a little cream cheese, finely minced onions and garlic, and a few chives.  Heated one minute, and ate it.  So good!  Olives can be nice too!

When you get to half a loaf maybe refrigerate or freeze bread?  Separating a piece off from frozen usually works fine.  My gluten-free bread perishes fast, so I keep a lot of tortillas around.

Fourteen

No, refrigerating bread ruins it though freezing is not bad.