• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

aldousburbank

My lady tells me I shouldn't get so happy when anti-Trumpers get their panties in a wad. But I do, and she loves me anyway. God Bless America!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 27, 2017, 06:16:37 PM
Trump is coming to St. Louis on Wednesday to talk up the tax bill.  Only he won't really be in St. Louis.  I guess he's scared to be in the city or the suburbs so he's going way out west to St. Charles to talk to his base.  What's ironic is that these are many of the people that will be hurt by either the current House or Senate bills.  Wake up people.  You're being played.

Maybe he should go South Central LA, Detroit, Oakland or some other Democrat infested cesspool where people don’t pay income tax to make his case.  You are one dumbass troll. 

ItsOver

Trump is coming to St. Louis on Wednesday to talk up the tax bill.  Only he won't really be in St. Louis....
Maybe he's heard about this guy.

albrecht

Trump is coming to St. Louis on Wednesday to talk up the tax bill.  Only he won't really be in St. Louis.  I guess he's scared to be in the city or the suburbs so he's going way out west to St. Charles to talk to his base.  What's ironic is that these are many of the people that will be hurt by either the current House or Senate bills.  Wake up people.  You're being played.
Cut the guy a break. Maybe he booked his ticket on some outfit like RyanAir or Easyjet not realizing the city advertised is not the actual city in which you will land. I credit Trump for trying to save the tax-payers some money and not only flying coach but flying cheapo airlines.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 27, 2017, 07:08:36 PM
Maybe he should go to South Central LA, Detroit, Oakland or some other Democrat infested cesspool where people don’t pay income tax to make his case.  You are one dumbass troll.

Yeah sure.  ''Progressive'' run enclaves like these neither believe in nor tolerate free speech, and would probably encourage the BLM Brownshirts to either shut him down or force him to call in the National Guard.

Kidnostad3

Maybe he should go South Central LA, Detroit, Oakland or some other Democrat infested cesspool where people don’t pay income tax to make his case.  You are one dumbass troll.

I left North Side and Downtown St. Louis off my list of Democrat infested cesspools.

PaulAtreides

And you are just a plain dumbass.  I know it hurts when you realize that you've been played.  But know that you were played well. 

ACE of CLUBS

Just listened to Trump and his Pocahontas remark ......... hilarious!
Should have a sock shoved into his yapper ......
Truly a 'wtf moment' ....
Y'all must be proud.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 27, 2017, 08:18:35 PM
Y'all must be proud.

I am proud that he calls out phonies like her. Damn proud!  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 27, 2017, 08:18:35 PM
Y'all must be proud.

I’m still laughing.  Elizabeth Warren falsely claimed to have Native American Blood to take advantage of minority hiring policies.  How do you say “lying bitch” in Navajo.   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 27, 2017, 08:17:18 PM

And you are just a plain dumbass.  I know it hurts when you realize that you've been played.  But know that you were played well.

I am delighted with the way things are going and you are being played by your own head. The Democrat Party is self destructing, the economy is on fire, unemployment is at a 17 year low,  ISIS has lost its capitals in Iraq and Syria and are surrendering in droves and Hilliary is going to be indicted.  Life is good and getting better.  I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see how many more Democrats have been screwing the pooch. 

Lt.Uhura

The lawyer for President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn met Monday morning with members of special counsel Robert Mueller’s team â€" the latest indication that both sides are discussing a possible plea deal...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-flynns-lawyer-meets-members-special-counsels-team/story?id=51412187

I love plea deals!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 27, 2017, 09:48:19 PM
The lawyer for President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn met Monday morning with members of special counsel Robert Mueller’s team â€" the latest indication that both sides are discussing a possible plea deal...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-flynns-lawyer-meets-members-special-counsels-team/story?id=51412187

I love plea deals!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Flynn won’t Flip. 

Kidnostad3

News flash:  The honeymooners of MSNBC, the left’s network of record and Uhura’s main source of information, lie their asses off.  Shocking! 

https://youtu.be/PK4zgEEqirk

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 27, 2017, 10:11:36 PM
Flynn won’t Flip.

There's nothing to flip on.  The game is to trip people up on phony perjury charges because memories fade, people have different perspectives on various events and so on.  What's Flynn going to confess to, making a mistake with his paperwork, then lying about it?  He already admitted that.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 12:10:39 AM
There's nothing to flip on.  The game is to trip people up on phony perjury charges because memories fade, people have different perspectives on various events and so on.  What's Flynn going to confess to, making a mistake with his paperwork, then lying about it?  He already admitted that.

Yeah, I agree.  I was going for the aliteration. 

Quote from: albrecht on November 27, 2017, 05:04:31 PM
He should really try to piss off the Left and their media and only refer to Pocahontas by her Christian name, Rebecca, and her married name, Rolfe!

But it is a bit weird, Rebecca was not a Navajo so why even bring her up if he was honoring Navajos? I didn't see whatever press conference so maybe there was some tangential relationship: "some Indians helped us" or something?

Here's the thing.  The left demands we set aside these certain positions for various minorities - in this case a professorship at Harvard Law for a Native American woman.  This dirtbag, Elizabeth Warren, lies about being an Indian in order to claim eligibility for the position.

Being a ''progressive'' fascist in good standing with the dirtbag Democrats, no one says anything and nothing is done.  Least of all by the ''watch dog'' media.  Remember in Charleston, how the fascist media pounced on Trump for not saying the precise words in the precise order they demanded - after the fact - and managed to turn him, anyone who voted for him, and anyone in the Republican Party into some sort of Klansman or Nazi? 

Had it been Trump or some other Republican boldfacedly lying about being an Indian in order to take advantage, to take a spot reserved for an actual Indian, consider what the fake news media would have done with that.  Instead, anyone that makes reference to Elizabeth Warren and her fraudulent lies becomes the racist.

See how it works? 

And people wonder why we despise the media, and support Trump when they attack.

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 12:21:46 AM
Instead, anyone that makes reference to Elizabeth Warren and her fraudulent lies becomes the racist.
I wholeheartedly support the ridicule of Warren at any appropriate time (elections, interviews, twitter rants, facebook posts, white house news conferences, casual comments when giving a big "thumbs up" to your supporters.)

However, the timing of this one was just a little distasteful and unnecessary.  Honour the war heros and skip the political attacks for an hour (even if the political attack is Warrented (see what I did there?)  ;)

Quote from: WOTR on November 28, 2017, 12:40:55 AM
I wholeheartedly support the ridicule of Warren at any appropriate time (elections, interviews, twitter rants, facebook posts, white house news conferences, casual comments when giving a big "thumbs up" to your supporters.)

However, the timing of this one was just a little distasteful and unnecessary.  Honour the war heros and skip the political attacks for an hour (even if the political attack is Warrented (see what I did there?)  ;)

I don't agree with Trump's unnecessary infantile behavior either, but if the media is going to make a big deal out of it they should include the whole thing - not ignore what he was referring to, and instead put her on the air to help pile on. 

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 12:46:58 AM
I don't agree with Trump's unnecessary infantile behavior either, but if the media is going to make a big deal out of it they should include the whole thing - not ignore what he was referring to, and instead put her on the air to help pile on.
I suppose you could be correct.  I had assumed that most people would know what she had done- but that might not be the case...

Quote from: WOTR on November 28, 2017, 12:54:11 AM
I suppose you could be correct.  I had assumed that most people would know what she had done- but that might not be the case...

They tried to make her the victim. She's not

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2017, 06:00:56 PM
Class?  You may have to explain that concept, 21st. ;)

Yeah, it is an outdated concept along with decency that went out with the 20th Century.  :-\

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 28, 2017, 12:21:46 AM
Here's the thing.  The left demands we set aside these certain positions for various minorities - in this case a professorship at Harvard Law for a Native American woman.  This dirtbag, Elizabeth Warren, lies about being an Indian in order to claim eligibility for the position.

Being a ''progressive'' fascist in good standing with the dirtbag Democrats, no one says anything and nothing is done.  Least of all by the ''watch dog'' media.  Remember in Charleston, how the fascist media pounced on Trump for not saying the precise words in the precise order they demanded - after the fact - and managed to turn him, anyone who voted for him, and anyone in the Republican Party into some sort of Klansman or Nazi? 

Had it been Trump or some other Republican boldfacedly lying about being an Indian in order to take advantage, to take a spot reserved for an actual Indian, consider what the fake news media would have done with that.  Instead, anyone that makes reference to Elizabeth Warren and her fraudulent lies becomes the racist.

See how it works? 

And people wonder why we despise the media, and support Trump when they attack.

I just don't see why he had to insert Warren into his comments when he was supposed to be honoring the Navajos.  Needless and then we get Warren with her idiotic response that Trump was being racist.  No, he was making fun of you, Liz, not the Indians. 

MV/Liberace!

I don't agree with Trump's unnecessary infantile behavior either...

I'll enable forum signatures if you'll make this one yours.  Riveting stuff.

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on November 28, 2017, 02:30:40 AM
I'll enable forum signatures if you'll make this one yours.  Riveting stuff.

Why don't you enable me to take a cut of the tens of dollars you make of this site?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 28, 2017, 02:40:14 AM
Why don't you enable me to take a cut of the tens of dollars you make of this site?

on what grounds?

Norm

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 27, 2017, 08:22:59 PM

I’m still laughing.  Elizabeth Warren falsely claimed to have Native American Blood to take advantage of minority hiring policies.  How do you say “lying bitch” in Navajo.

The lying hag lives in a $5 million dollar mansion and has a net worth over $7 million.  It's all about money and power, she's a total fucking moron just like Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 27, 2017, 02:41:12 PM
Your response, very quick, I must say,

It takes less than a second to type something into google and get a result.

ItsOver

Yep, except "the media" isn't an unbiased reporting service.  It's just a spin machine for the libs.  Have they stopped crying from November of last year, yet?