• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 25, 2016, 12:31:55 AM
Jesus is black now? If we're going to take it that way could we also make him a Rasta?  :D

:D

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 25, 2016, 12:32:16 AM

Cuckolding is a fetish for intellectuals. You just wouldn't understand since you are a barbarian that lives in the forest, eating dead animals and stealing women's poo.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html

No you misunderstood, cuckolding is a fetish for people who desperately want to believe they're intellectuals.

You see, "intellectual" is a word for the weak. People who need to feel special because they are physically inferior. I know because my IQ was tested to be off the charts. Real intelligence comes naturally. "Intellectuals" are people who work and work and work to try to SEEM smart. That's not the same thing. "Intellectuals" AKA "CUCKS" are the people of society who are the weakest in both body mind and spirit.

That's why we use to the term to describe highly educated liberal pieces of shit who think they're better than everyone but wouldn't know how to change a tire or tie their shoes.

So go vote for Hillary, tell your friends about how smart you are (as you sling lattes at starbucks to pay off your debt) pick out a big black man to bang your ugly wife.

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2016, 12:25:41 AM
I have no friends, even tho everyone on bellgab hate me and tries to hurt me i have no friends. This website is my only friend and family. Pls dont ban me bro I will literally suck your dick for no-ban

I don't hate you but you obviously need a lot of help.  I'll put you in my prayers.  I'm not a praying man generally but for you, I'll make an exception.  I hope you can find some friends and get the help you need.  I genuinely mean that.

gnooryblows

Quote from: norland2424 on December 25, 2016, 12:33:52 AM
:D

Jesus was a blonde and he would have hated naggers if he saw them today. Also if you want proof jesus wasn't a nagger just think, he couldn't have been because jesus was a human and naggers are monkeys

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2016, 12:37:19 AM
I don't hate you but you obviously need a lot of help.  I'll put you in my prayers.  I'm not a praying man generally but for you, I'll make an exception.  I hope you can find some friends and get the help you need.  I genuinely mean that.

I dont want any friends honestly. I know I said that before but friends are for the weak.

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2016, 12:36:00 AM

So go vote for Hillary, tell your friends about how smart you are (as you sling lattes at starbucks to pay off your debt) pick out a big black man to bang your ugly wife.

You won't find many Hillary supporters on this website.  Just sayin'.

JesusJuice

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2016, 12:37:35 AM
Jesus was a blonde and he would have hated naggers if he saw them today. Also if you want proof jesus wasn't a nagger just think, he couldn't have been because jesus was a human and naggers are monkeys

Too afraid to say "nigger"? Who's the cuck now?

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2016, 12:39:03 AM
You won't find many Hillary supporters on this website.  Just sayin'.

Roasting Porch Testicles is one, I'm pretty sure

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 25, 2016, 12:39:08 AM

Too afraid to say "nigger"? Who's the cuck now?

Oh I didn't know it was allowed, a lot of sites autoban or censor the comments. I thought this was one of them. I'm not afraid to say NIGGER I say it in my daily life no matter who hears me prob unlike most any of the other white people

gnooryblows

Quote from: norland2424 on December 25, 2016, 12:40:55 AM

If jesus came back he would send all of the blacks back to Africa. I am a satanist but I'm very cool with Jesus. Jesus and Satan were more intricately linked than people think. They were very much one in the same. When Jesus returns, he will be viewed as the Satan of the world. Christ = Antichrist. Opposites that are the same.

gnooryblows

If jesus come back he would save the people like me, that's true

gnooryblows

He would burn the ben afflecks of the world

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2016, 12:57:22 AM
Congrats, mikumom. Have you been counting them?

no, i just happened to look earlier and seen i was 2 posts away and thought i would celebrate 

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 25, 2016, 12:58:29 AM
no, i just happened to look earlier and seen i was 2 posts away and thought i would celebrate

I've got 414 to go before I hit the 10,000 mark.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2016, 01:01:05 AM
I've got 414 to go before I hit the 10,000 mark.

that should get at least 5 gold stars and mod privileges 

Jackstar

QuoteNEVERMIND  (Read 495 times)
« on: Today at 20:49:48 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B-CCX4ff64

...wtf? This tired old horse gets trotted out and it gets this much play?

Ciardelo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2016, 12:25:03 AM
And I'm gonna try to send him emails and twitter messages pathetically begging for unban and he will deny them because that's what always happen
And all the world will love you just as long,
As long as you are, a shooting star.

Robert

That's funny, the last hypothesis I saw about the purpose of axillary odor was to make us smell spoiled so animals wouldn't eat us.  Androstenol as cited in the studies mentioned above is not particularly a component of the axillary sweat that most deodorants are targeted at.  So even if there is such a fx of B.O.,  I doubt it's going to be affected by deodorant.

gnooryblows

And I will fuck any man who says differently straight in the asshole! (Legal disclaimer for the autists, this is not a literal rape threat!)

gnooryblows

God bless America. I think there's no way Kevin Costner is not a patriot after watching him in that movie. He even directed it! Even though he directed Race Traitor Dances With Wolves, he pretty much slightly redeemed himself with this sprawling epic masterpiece. And right before he wins the fight at the end with the bad guy, he goes "I BELIEVE IN THE UNITED STATES!" That's his cool ending catchphrase! And then boom, he beats the shit out of the guy!

I always thought Tom Petty should have gotten more acting jobs after his brilliant performance in this movie. 

akwilly

The postman was overlooked only because of Costner's Oscar worthy performance in Waterworld

ItsOver

Quote from: akwilly on December 27, 2016, 10:25:21 AM
The postman was overlooked only because of Costner's Oscar worthy performance in Waterworld
LOL.  I got a laugh from Costner trying to pose as a tough guy in "3000 Miles to Graceland."   He should feel fortunate Courteney Cox was in the movie so he wasn't the worst actor.

trostol

postman was decent..but it suffered from being too long and i believe, i need to read the book, strayed some from the book