• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Move Over Coast Psychics There Could Be Some Pretty Darned Accurate Predictions

Started by 11angeleyes11, July 20, 2014, 09:43:33 PM

11angeleyes11

I don't know who to share this with, but I have predictions through dreams, and they are accurate.  I had one on July 3, 2014 that came to pass with one hundred percent accuracy.  It was unnerving to write the least.  It was not a disaster, but it was devastating to me personally. 

Last evening I had another dream, and this one was more of a general disaster.  I wanted to record it somewhere, so here it goes.  I dreamed this in clear vivid color.  It was in a city, and the month was December or when the ground was frozen.  I saw a huge church, and in the front of it was a parking lot.  It was cold, and there was the beginning of a snow storm where the snow was dancing on the pavement.  It was beginning to cover the parking lot  it, but the wind was making the snow dance.  Then, the earth started separating such as in a fault line.  A descriptive picture so that it compared would be the San Andreas fault line.

The earth was separating in fault lines very close in location within several feet of one another.  These were not cause by an earthquake.  It was the earth just tearing apart.  I saw it begin to happen in a parking lot.  This was a separate one from the church.  These fault lines were extremely deep, maybe even miles.  I just saw the beginning of the disaster.  The people in the parking lot were just beginning to get scared.  This did not end.  I woke up! 

It was strange, and the uneasy feeling remains with me.  Again, these were earth faults with the earth spontaneously opening up with no earthquake.  I am going to be reviewing the news for similar situations over the near future.

I have started the thread, and I did not see a similar thread on the first page.  Has anyone else had a prediction come true?  If so, I thought it would be interesting to share it on a thread.

Stellar

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on July 20, 2014, 09:43:33 PM
I don't know who to share this with, but I have predictions through dreams, and they are accurate.  I had one on July 3, 2014 that came to pass with one hundred percent accuracy.  It was unnerving to write the least.  It was not a disaster, but it was devastating to me personally. 

Last evening I had another dream, and this one was more of a general disaster.  I wanted to record it somewhere, so here it goes.  I dreamed this in clear vivid color.  It was in a city, and the month was December or when the ground was frozen.  I saw a huge church, and in the front of it was a parking lot.  It was cold, and there was the beginning of a snow storm where the snow was dancing on the pavement.  It was beginning to cover the parking lot  it, but the wind was making the snow dance.  Then, the earth started separating such as in a fault line.  A descriptive picture so that it compared would be the San Andreas fault line.

The earth was separating in fault lines very close in location within several feet of one another.  These were not cause by an earthquake.  It was the earth just tearing apart.  I saw it begin to happen in a parking lot.  This was a separate one from the church.  These fault lines were extremely deep, maybe even miles.  I just saw the beginning of the disaster.  The people in the parking lot were just beginning to get scared.  This did not end.  I woke up! 

It was strange, and the uneasy feeling remains with me.  Again, these were earth faults with the earth spontaneously opening up with no earthquake.  I am going to be reviewing the news for similar situations over the near future.

I have started the thread, and I did not see a similar thread on the first page.  Has anyone else had a prediction come true?  If so, I thought it would be interesting to share it on a thread.

I believe from this dream that something within in yourself is divided. If I may you maybe conflicted regarding the Church.  So if you have not pick up a King James Bible 1611.  Or you are having trouble do to the people in your life that are pulling you in 2 directions.  I happen to believe in the Lord and Jesus great works.  I abhor Satan and I fight against him!

The earth does not just open with out an earthquake unless it is a sink hole.  Can I ask you have you been a little distressed the past month? If you find my ?'s ignorant then sorry.  And yes I have witnessed many predictions come to pass.

11angeleyes11

Thanks for your thoughtful response.  My self-response that I had after I posted this is that it is difficult to separate ordinary dreams from predictive dreams.  If it an ordinary dream, then to me that is something that would be reviewed under a dream analysis interpretation.  Going by that you have raised some interesting points that I had not considered.  Yes, I have been torn.  If  I were a flag, I would be war-torn and in tatters. 

However, I normally if ever dream about earth changes, and with the almost 100 percent accuracy of the July 3, 2014 dream, I have had the some follow-up emotions.  It stayed with me, and the dream came true. 

Yes, sinkholes are I think round and not like fault lines.  That was a point that I found disturbing and I take as predictive possibly.  That is unusual.  The earth openings were fault-line shaped sink-holes, and for some reason fracking keeps coming to the forefront. 

Note:  I am not seeking employment as a psychic, seeking publicity on a national radio show, just an ordinary person who has had some accurate predictions lately. 

11angeleyes11

I read this today. . .Could this be prophesy or the dream beginning to be fulfilled. . .

"Two New Large Holes Appear in Siberia."

The funnel is a perfectly formed cone, say locals who are mystified at how it was formed. Its depth is estimated at between 60 and 100 metres and its diameter - more than four metres. Picture: Local residents

Millions of people around the world glimpsed the first giant hole after it was revealed by The Siberian Times here and on The Siberian Times TV here.

Now news has emerged of two new similar formations in the permafrost, prompting more intrigue about their creation.

Theories range from meteorites, stray missiles, a man-made prank, and aliens, to an explosive cocktail of methane or shale gas suddenly exploding. The version about melting permafrost due to climate change, causing a release of methane gas, which then forces an eruption is the current favorite, though scientists are reluctant to offer a firm conclusion without more study.

(Rest of the story from "The Siberian Times", Tuesday, July 29, 2014, online edition)

maureen

predictive nausea-- I feel seasick a few hours before an earthquake. the latest was 9 hours before a 6.3 Richter quake that rolled me over in bed at 5:46 am yesterday. the epicentre was 200 miles away.

11angeleyes11

Now Mexico has a earthy mystery of its own. A massive, unexplained crack in the earth that spans several acres. The crack appeared relatively quickly, spawning a whole host of theories.

This incident that I have read about on the internet is as my dream was. 

jazmunda

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on August 23, 2014, 07:51:17 PM
Now Mexico has a earthy mystery of its own. A massive, unexplained crack in the earth that spans several acres. The crack appeared relatively quickly, spawning a whole host of theories.

This incident that I have read about on the internet is as my dream was.

Including the snow?

11angeleyes11

Quote from: jazmunda on August 23, 2014, 07:56:58 PM
Including the snow?

The snow occurred in the Siberia holes.  It was just remarkable because the opening or openings in Mexico looked like the one in the dream before I awoke.   The snow was at the beginning of the dream.  When the final openings were made toward the end of the dream it was more arid and there was no snow. 

My new psychic dream was that I was interviewed by Matt Lauer on the Today show, and I was granted tickets to the Cayman Islands.  That happened this week.  I will keep everyone updated on this thread.   8)

HAL 9000

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on August 23, 2014, 07:51:17 PMNow Mexico has a earthy mystery of its own. A massive, unexplained crack in the earth that spans several acres. The crack appeared relatively quickly, spawning a whole host of theories.

This from your post appears verbatim from ABC7's Facebook page: http://tinyurl.com/n9ktvsu

The word "mystery" and "unexplained" both appear, but I'm just wondering - did you watch the news story that actually does explain this?

See: http://tinyurl.com/pz9mv5s and watch the 30 second video.

As for the word "massive," though agreeably I can't see the entire fissure, but from what is shown, in my more youthful track & field days, I could have jumped over much of this.

Am I missing some revelation here - does this fissure somehow link to the dream in the first post, or anything for that matter? I've had a long day, so my mind is weary, and perhaps the obvious is right in front of me.

HAL 9000

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on August 23, 2014, 08:49:43 PMMy new psychic dream was that I was interviewed by Matt Lauer on the Today show, and I was granted tickets to the Cayman Islands.  That happened this week.  I will keep everyone updated on this thread.   8)

In this dream, you were granted "tickets" (plural), so I'm wondering; did you also possibly have a layover flight where you picked up a brilliant and dashingly handsome guy whose name begins with "H?" (Yes, I know this is a 'softball' I've given to all those desiring to post a witty slam-dunk)