• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

England I'm Irish can you stop Yorkshire plz?

Started by Stellar, July 15, 2014, 05:48:15 AM

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 16, 2014, 04:19:44 AM

And as an offshoot to Stellar's post about Kubrick and Apollo none mission...I give you...

http://youtu.be/N1KvgtEnABY

Hey York is the cold war over?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on July 15, 2014, 11:34:26 AM
The government could use the "Obama Option" to "stop Yorkshire" and simply allow unfettered immigration (especially illegal), encourage uneducated and often diseased children to be shipped there, release illegal alien criminals (including child molesters) to the region, grant waivers and call them "dreamers" and give them a bus ticket to Leeds, etc.

The "Obama Option" is a rather simple strategy, but, therein lies the genius! Simply over run the area with foreigners and let them cripple the economy and simply breed out the "troublesome" white folks, in this case Yorkshire, in a generation or so.
OOF DA! 
Give it a rest already, Tedious George!

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on July 16, 2014, 01:38:59 PM
OOF DA! 
Give it a rest already, Tedious George!
If you are trying to use the Norwegian-American expression of disgust/enough the usual spelling is Uff da, but I get your meaning regardless. I also say the same thing every time I read about another rape or murder by an illegal and wonder why we simply release them into the population even AFTER we catch them. Catch-and-Release is good for fish, not illegals.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 16, 2014, 01:04:16 AM
I'm about as Irish as Mao Zedong's asshole, but I'm pissed off too. I'm a French-American and I'm angry at England (Yorkshire especially) for stealing New France in the Seven Years/French and Indian War. If that hadn't happened, I'd be eating smelly cheese, drinking wine, chronically losing wars and I'd have an even bigger communist for a president than the one I've got. Hmm, on second thought, never mind. Carry on.

I've always wondered why the Irish-Americans are so touchy about England. The famine, the revolution, etc. I get that. But in 2014 America most Italian-Americans have no mob connections, the German-Americans might eat a bratwurst at an oktoberfest but that's about as far as they go. The French-Americans, including the remaining native French speakers, generally loathe France with every last fiber of their very being (I mean, it's France. They tell Cajuns that their language isn't real), yet the Irish-Americans are keeping the Northern Ireland flame going here hardcore. It's stronger here than in the Irish Republic. I have no opinion whether they're right or wrong, their ancestors were certainly wronged, but it just seems odd to me.
We just had our first ever French-Canadian Day here in CT!  I'm sorry you missed!
Je suis desolee'; c'est tres malhereux...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: NowhereInTime on July 16, 2014, 01:55:03 PM
We just had our first ever French-Canadian Day here in CT!  I'm sorry you missed!

That's easy for you to say...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2014, 01:46:05 PM
If you are trying to use the Norwegian-American expression of disgust/enough the usual spelling is Uff da, but I get your meaning regardless. I also say the same thing every time I read about another rape or murder by an illegal and wonder why we simply release them into the population even AFTER we catch them. Catch-and-Release is good for fish, not illegals.
I've seen spelled as I have it, but in the spirit of whack-a-doodle appeasement:
Uff DA!

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2014, 12:32:22 PM
Dolphins have magic saline filters...No I just made that up.

I swam with them in a closed area in Cuba. I still cannot believe how powerful they are. Incredibly sensitive too, my ex hurt her back after being tossed up in the air by a pair of them. One of them swam underneath her to lift her up to help get her on the jetty. How would it know? We were told they can detect pregnant women too, and won't go near them, it's believed (we were told) their sonar can damage the foetus, and they know this.
I've read that they are always horny.  Can you verify?

paladin1991

OH!  OH!  OH! OH! OH!  I speak some frog, too.  "Voli Vu Fuck You!"  Always cracked up my Marines when the frog Sgt's tried to give my ppl orders.  We were working together with our 'gallant'  *haaaaawk spit* frog allies on Sardinia, I think.  They kept trying to teach us how to surrender to the Germans and we tried to teach them to stand upright in a reasonable approximation of a warrior.  We Marines giggles like school girls watching them and their antics. 
Ah, good times, good times. 

paladin1991

Quote from: NowhereInTime on July 16, 2014, 01:56:24 PM
I've seen spelled as I have it, but in the spirit of whack-a-doodle appeasement:
Uff DA!
Appeasement?  Oooooo, you are French.

Tarbaby

French-American? I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. ;-)

SciFiAuthor

Yankees qui s'ennuient, vous aurez une fête pour rien. That's like Burundi having a happy Mongolia day.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Tarbaby on July 16, 2014, 07:21:57 PM
French-American? I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. ;-)

Come to think of it, I may have just been the first to ever use that word. I feel sort of icky.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BobGrau on July 17, 2014, 12:42:31 AM
So basically, you're American.

You're more special if your father/ mother, grandfather/ grandmother, great grandfather/ GG mother, was born in another country to the one you are, and you can drop it into conversations on an ad hoc basis to reinforce that specialness.

BobGrau

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 17, 2014, 01:04:52 AM

You're more special if your father/ mother, grandfather/ grandmother, great grandfather/ GG mother, was born in another country to the one you are, and you can drop it into conversations on an ad hoc basis to reinforce that specialness.

I just realised: if you go back far enough, they're all african-american.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BobGrau on July 17, 2014, 01:07:55 AM

That will freak out some on here...keep it quiet.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 17, 2014, 01:16:32 AM

That will freak out some on here...keep it quiet.

Most human beings are mongrels, in certain parts of Asia approximately every sixth person is a descendant of Genghis Khan, and everybody on the internet is a dog.  Woof. 

onan

IIRC we all have our origins with one of four mothers. We are all the same. We draw imaginary lines to give us the illusion that some are less deserving.

Domestic tranquility, if looked at in the big picture, has brought about a great deal of suffering.

Of course it isn't a simple fix, but thinking we can continue with wealth and health inequality, will be the impetus for collapse of what we believe is a birthright.

paladin1991

Quote from: BobGrau on July 17, 2014, 01:07:55 AM
It's libtard thinking like that that will be the death of the Republic.  But it does remind me of the eggplant scene in 'True Romance'

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on July 17, 2014, 07:21:10 AM
IIRC we all have our origins with one of four mothers. We are all the same. We draw imaginary lines to give us the illusion that some are less deserving.

Domestic tranquility, if looked at in the big picture, has brought about a great deal of suffering.

Of course it isn't a simple fix, but thinking we can continue with wealth and health inequality, will be the impetus for collapse of what we believe is a birthright.
Four?  I seem to recall that that at one point it boiled down to 40 females in genetic history.  Although, you may be right.  I'm no genetic historian, it may have been 40 humans and 4 of whom were the 'mothers' of our race.  *shrug* 

Anyway, I learned in the Field Interrogators Course at the School of the Americas, if you peel the skin off any human being, it's pink underneath.    And sticky,

paladin1991

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 17, 2014, 01:39:11 AM
Most human beings are mongrels, in certain parts of Asia approximately every sixth person is a descendant of Genghis Khan, and everybody on the internet is a dog.  Woof.
The best of modern humanity, Bob, can I call you Bob?  The best of modern humanity was chased out of everywhere else and fled here.