• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Greys

Started by Stellar, July 01, 2014, 10:30:19 AM

Stellar

To all you bellgabbers I have had enough of the grey abductions.  So my new project is to decode the I-Beam glyphs. The I-Beam was found at the 1947 Roswell crash along with the Grey's Saucer. If you are not fameliar with my decoding ability then check out this book I wrote.  It's named, "Voynich Manuscript The Code Unchopped Volume II".
http://www.amazon.com/Voynich-Manuscript-Unchopped-Volume-Unchoped/dp/1497489172

My reasoning is if I decode it then we maybe able to understand the inscription above the Door way entrance regarding grey glyph's at the Great Pyramid.  Also my research has led me to the Phaistos Disc in conjunction aligned with the I-Beam glyphs.  And in this spirit I will be carefully examining the Greek alphabet, because there is 3 glyphs that are identical to Greek.  I have a feeling the challenge here maybe close to decoding the Voynich.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_alphabet

I harbor a great resentment towards the malevolent grey's, because of the tortures experiments they have done to some humans. Some of you here may think the Grey's are just a fantasy made up a Roswell to drum up biz.  Yet I believe there is truth in the 1947 Grey alien crash at Roswell.  The whole weather balloon attempt at deflecting at what happen at Roswell was a hoax, which actually in my opinion makes the crash a real event.

If any of you bellgabbers have additional photos of the I-Beam which can add to my glyph decoding please post it, Thank you.

Grey Alien Filmed By KGB

Entrance Inscription at the Great Pyramid

I-Beam Glyphs

I-Beam Glyphs

Phaistos Disc

Terrible Grey

coaster

Quote from: Stellar on July 01, 2014, 10:30:19 AM
... I harbor a great resentment towards the malevolent grey's, because of the tortures experiments they have done to some humans....

I fully support the routine weebering of Whitley Strieber

b_dubb

The Grey Alien Butt Piracy Agenda

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on July 01, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

Sadly, it was always thus.

Tarbaby

This year it's the Black eyed slender shadow Grays, the ones that abducted Barney and Betty rubble.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tarbaby on July 01, 2014, 12:19:39 PM
This year it's the Black eyed slender shadow Grays, the ones that abducted Barney and Betty rubble.

Curse you! You're not taking it seriously.

Quote from: b_dubb on July 01, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

Is that a chapter from Fifty Shades of Greys?

Stellar

lol guys I just was wondering if any of you can post I-Beam glyph's that I not aware of besides the ones I posted.

onan

why would an extraterrestrial language have an English/Latin analogue?

Stellar

Quote from: onan on July 02, 2014, 08:46:47 PM

Please just post any i beam glyphs I'm not aware of and I will explain later ty onan

ksm32

Quote from: onan on July 02, 2014, 08:46:47 PM

So we can read it you silly goose.

Stellar

Quote from: ksm32 on July 02, 2014, 10:37:59 PM
So we can read it you silly goose.
thats the idea

onan

Quote from: Stellar on July 02, 2014, 10:03:20 PM
Please just post any i beam glyphs I'm not aware of and I will explain later ty onan
I'll get right on that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on July 03, 2014, 12:42:53 AM
I'll get right on that.

The moment you do, your credibility will be enhanced down the pan instantly and you'll be open to ritual adoration humiliation on gabcast