• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 13, 2017, 03:33:26 PM
You are closer than you think.
MyRedbook is back and all you mention can be found there for those that know where to look.

http://myredbook.us/

Will be fun to follow George there as well.  (popcorn gift)

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 13, 2017, 03:26:24 PM
Well remember that in the Falkieverse Heather Wade is behind "the evil MV" paying for all of us "Sewergab Haters and Trolls".
Is out of the realm of possibility then that she could have paid a bunch of elite Russian hackers to do this in order to ruin George Senda's career ? ???
just a friendly FYI
speaking of my "monthly compensation", I received my check today along with a note indicating from now on they will be sent out on the 15th of the month.
(I plan on using mine for battery operated lock pick, I am upgrading!)

chefist

DON'T FORGET CHAT ROOM SHOUT OUTS TONIGHT!

BE CREATIVE.

WWW.PARANORMAL.CHAT

bateman

Has the Circle of Trustâ,,¢ been disbanded or something? I feel like Online Gary hasn't been around much to give us status reports.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on January 13, 2017, 05:30:50 PM
Has the Circle of Trustâ,,¢ been disbanded or something? I feel like Online Gary hasn't been around much to give us status reports.

Listen in...that topic is on the docket...call in if you can...

LadyFish

MyRedbook is back and all you mention can be found there for those that know where to look.

I will never reveal my sources.

Nor, will I confirm or deny that one of the Circle of Trust(plus Justin) could be a SF RedBooker affiliate.

Nobody

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 11:27:20 AM
Who can begin to unravel the multi faceted sexual proclivities of the Sendamonsterâ,,¢?

I'm not about to volunteer, if that's what you're playing at.

There aren't enough sick bags and heroin in the world to get me through so much as a single facet.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Nobody on January 13, 2017, 05:44:04 PM
I am not about to volunteer, if that's what you're playing at.

(Jesus.)  :o

Now you mention it. One of my prized possessions is a tiger's head I have  mounted in the under-library. I got it some time in the middle of the last century, by tying a goat to a tree, shinning up said tree and lying in wait for said tiger. As soon as the blighter heard the dinner gong I let him have it with both barrels.

What I'm saying (in a roundabout way) is, I see you as natural goat material (no offence). What would it take for you to accept an all-expenses paid trip to Martinez  to enter the lair of the Senda Monster and find out exactly what he does with all that mayo?

I can run to a White Crow hoodie, further than that it's 'no deal' I'm afraid.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 13, 2017, 05:50:46 PM
Now you mention it. One of my prized possessions is a tiger's head I have  mounted in the under-library. I got it some time in the middle of the last century, by tying a goat to a tree, shinning up said tree and lying in wait for said tiger. As soon as the blighter heard the dinner gong I let him have it with both barrels.

What I'm saying (in a roundabout way) is, I see you as natural goat material (no offence). What would it take for you to accept an all-expenses paid trip to Martinez  to enter the lair of the Senda Monster and find out exactly what he does with all that mayo?

I think your offer is a sound one and quite generous. Senda needs to be approached by someone he sees as neutral, without a history of trolling, hatred and foolishness.
Nobody would be an excellent biological weapon guinea pig, I mean investigator.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 06:02:34 PM
I think your offer is a sound one and quite generous. Senda needs to be approached by someone he sees as neutral, without a history of trolling, hatred and foolishness.
Nobody would be an excellent biological weapon guinea pig, I mean investigator.

Never underestimate the lure of fresh meat where Senda is concerned. He might see the victim visitor as untapped grifting material and lead to all sorts of revelations. As a relative newcomer to the Falkie thread I think Nobody owes it to us to be buggered senseless investigate what's going on in the hovel at the ground  level.

Nobody

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 13, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

Bad news: it would take more money than God has to get me to go anywhere near the filthy hovel of one of the world's most revolting people (and that's ignoring his prurient side altogether). 

If we use reaching the top of Mount Everest as a metaphor for completing the Kinsey Report on this...person, suffice it to say that your offer (such as it is) leaves us permanently stuck in the foothills whilst Sherpas laugh and swap jokes about us.

On the plus side, anyone willing to undertake this mission into the Crotch of Darkness on the cheap now knows they need not do so in the nude.  That will be enough for some people, so you can expect enquiries to start pouring trickling in soon.

Glad I could help.

This was a positive comment from the Gallant Gallstone  on the Falkie video when he slogs is way on the sidewalk down to the Food Maxx.

It is met with a 'I feel horrible' comment which made me laugh out loud..............   Not because George feels bad just that the statement was so unnecessary in the context.

Yorkshire pud

You might be interested to know (or not) that when Senda said he wouldn't post any more videos apart from NFL and 'breaking news' ones until the New Year; he posted 15, not including NFL picks and 'Breaking news'...

akwilly

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 07:52:32 PM
You might be interested to know (or not) that when Senda said he wouldn't post any more videos apart from NFL and 'breaking news' ones until the New Year; he posted 15, not including NFL picks and 'Breaking news'...
Interestingly enough that is the amount of celebrities that vowed to move to Canada following the election. Sadly they are still here.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 07:52:32 PM

Thank heavens he didn't follow through with his threat.  We would have missed all that canned Chili being unbagged

Yorkshire pud

I know its all been a bit hectic, what with the surprise Apple TV purchase and riveting 'hauls' of mundane tinned shit shopping. But how did he finance the imminent disconnection of his internet that was to take place in the early hours of Wednesday morning? 

Its worth mentioning that the videos that he likes the most, are his own. Yep. His favourite list is populated almost exclusively with videos he's posted.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
Oddly, I don't think he's a bit stupid.  I think he probably does have a very high IQ, and does a very good "cutsie kitty cat man, fat baby boy act".
I think any illusions George has of a high IQ are just delusions of miniature.  He is cunning and mean but not smart.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on January 13, 2017, 08:15:49 PM
I think any illusions George has of a high IQ are just delusions of miniature.  He is cunning and mean but not smart.

Agreed; if he has a high IQ, then there are chimps in zoos who should be given the keys to NASA.

Ah c'mon boys. Senda is a stinkin' genius...............

I think his main problem is lack of energy.   He just doesn't have the energy to scrub his head before filming it and posting it
for the masses to view or even to  wipe up the layers of dust and grease in his kitchen before doing the same. Heck - he doesn't
even have the ergs to wash the grime out of his cuticles.  You should think  of him as sort of a tragic Mycroft Holmes figure and the
hovel as sort of a retarded Diogenes Club. 

Blessed with a staggering intellect but drug down by the double curse of low energy and a spiteful Mother.   

Only thing Rally is that won't the govt go after the new iteration of Redbook ??

Quote from: Orangey on January 13, 2017, 08:49:24 PM
Does anyone have a link to tonight's show?

MARTINEZ TONIGHT! Friday Jan. 13, 2017 at 7pm PT

ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE, WE WILL TALK ABOUT GEORGE'S LATEST SCAM THAT ALLOWED HIM TO PURCHASE A NEW APPLE TV STREAMER. ALSO, THERE ARE HUGE CRACKS APPEARING IN THE COTpJ THAT WILL BE EXPLORED.  AS ALWAYS, OPEN LINES, CONFABULATION NATION, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.

SEE YOU THERE!

LINK: http://tobtr.com/s/9745641

CALL IN: (929) 477-3181

LIVE CHAT: www.paranormal.chat

Quote from: Chefist on January 13, 2017, 08:22:55 AM

ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE, WE WILL TALK ABOUT GEORGE'S LATEST SCAM THAT ALLOWED HIM TO PURCHASE A NEW APPLE TV STREAMER. ALSO, THERE ARE HUGE CRACKS APPEARING IN THE COTpJ THAT WILL BE EXPLORED.  AS ALWAYS, OPEN LINES, CONFABULATION NATION, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.

SEE YOU THERE!

Do the bump de bump

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2017, 08:41:47 PM
Ah c'mon boys. Senda is a stinkin' genius..............

I think his main problem is lack of energy.   He just doesn't have the energy to scrub his head before filming it and posting it
for the masses to view or even to  wipe up the layers of dust and grease in his kitchen before doing the same. Heck - he doesn't
even have the ergs to wash the grime out of his cuticles.  You should think  of him as sort of a tragic Mycroft Holmes figure and the
hovel as sort of a retarded Diogenes Club. 

Blessed with a staggering intellect but drug down by the double curse of low energy and a spiteful Mother.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

"I never remember feeling tired by work, though idleness exhausts me completely"

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 13, 2017, 08:46:18 PM
Only thing Rally is that won't the govt go after the new iteration of Redbook ??

Several sex workers sites have been taken down recently so if it gets big it will be a target.
I did sign up but not sure if I will post on it after the huge Seattle bust.

littlechris

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 13, 2017, 08:50:12 PM

SEE YOU THERE!

Je vous remercie

FallenSeraph

OMG are you guys KIDDING ME with an entire podcast about Falkie?? Is everybody in here 12?? You guys seriously talk about him ALL. DAY. LONG. It's like a weird sociology experiment over here.

++Friendship++

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 13, 2017, 10:24:31 PM
OMG are you guys KIDDING ME with an entire podcast about Falkie?? Is everybody in here 12?? You guys seriously talk about him ALL. DAY. LONG. It's like a weird sociology experiment over here.

++Friendship++

Yeah, our ma let's us stay up.  You mentioned that you do something with promotions or something?  George really could use some help promoting a webinar.  He tried to have one right before Christmas, he didn't sell a single ticket, and he became quite disappointed.  I tried to help him, but he got mad at me and now we are no longer talking.  Hope you are well!

++FRIENDSHIP++

littlechris

++Friendship++

Riiight. Because you think Falkie is such a good person.

Do your research please.

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/

++Friendship++

At least we don't send him money.