• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Nobody

Quote from: bateman on January 10, 2017, 12:03:12 PM
1,388 videos and most have well under 100 views. It doesn't occur to him for a second that he's taking the wrong approach.

It doesn't, but then, that's half the fun, isn't it? :)

Each of those 1,388 videos is like a miniature Citizen Kane to the producer, but Plan 9 from Outer Space directed by a blind drunk Ed Wood, Jr. to the viewers.

Quote from: Orangey on January 10, 2017, 12:40:44 PM
Wouldn't it be great if we could get Jason callan his own monthly one minute segment on C2C.

I believe that this would be the last straw.  There would be a tiny little 'pop' in a throbbing brain vein, a big 'THUD,' and it would be all over.

Quote from: Nobody on January 10, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

Each of those 1,388 videos is like a miniature Citizen Kane to the producer, but Plan 9 from Outer Space directed by a blind drunk Ed Wood, Jr. to the viewers.

And so it is our destiny to ride this crazed steed for the next 2000 pages, toward a burning stable. 

littlechris

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 10, 2017, 01:24:18 PM
I believe that this would be the last straw.  There would be a tiny little 'pop' in a throbbing brain vein, a big 'THUD,' and it would be all over.

Yes. YES!!!!

paladin1991

I think my feed is acting up.  All I am getting is sound.  Snoring.   

I keep refreshing the feed, but no dice.

Lilith

Quote from: Penis mv on January 10, 2017, 01:51:07 PM
I think my feed is acting up.  All I am getting is sound.  Snoring.   

I keep refreshing the feed, but no dice.

Maybe check and see if you have the eternal repeat loop turned on.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 10, 2017, 01:24:18 PM
IF George pops it while at his computer and by utilizing camera 7a
we could in a few days peek and see if the cats are "going to town" on George's bloated (even more so bloated) corpse
that would mark a very sad day at Casa Senda as the possibility of cryogenically preserving the "FAT One's head"

bateman

Quote from: Nobody on January 10, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

The crown jewel of the oeuvre has to be this deleted gem:

http://dai.ly/x2u9t33

chefist

Quote from: bateman on January 10, 2017, 02:08:52 PM
The crown jewel of the oeuvre has to be this deleted gem:

http://dai.ly/x2u9t33

His Art Bell isn't half bad actually...

LadyFish

Quote from: whoozit on January 10, 2017, 12:07:48 PM
He is a misunderstood genius (in his own mind).

It's all his mother's fault. She didn't let him drive or have sex with women. She threw away his comic books.

effluenza

Since Falkie won't show us the Burg Unboxing video of him opening the glitter bomb here is a dramatic representation of what went down in the hovel at Casa Senda. *

* Obviously this isn't an accurate representation of the true state of cleanliness of the hovel.

Hey RS are these gifts sent anonymously?

SredniVashtar

Oh my fucking God! Butter my arse and call me Enid, will you take a look at Senda's fingernails! His FINGERNAILS!!! SENDA'S FUCKING FINGERNAILS!!!!!! I can smell the horror from here!!!!!!!!

No wonder he's always complaining about being sick. Every time he eats with his fingers he's swallowing around three pounds of concentrated arse. What a degenerate scumbag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9SAwHYQTc

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2017, 04:26:45 PM
Oh my fucking God! Butter my arse and call me Enid, will you take a look at Senda's fingernails! His FINGERNAILS!!! SENDA'S FUCKING FINGERNAILS!!!!!! I can smell the horror from here!!!!!!!!

No wonder he's always complaining about being sick. Every time he eats with his fingers he's swallowing around three pounds of concentrated arse. What a degenerate scumbag.

That, you ignorant southern jessie is the culmination of toil! Hard work! His fingers, quite lidderally worked to the bone.

Big Chicken

Whoa baby!  Right before Big Chicken's supper time too............

Perhaps his next unboxing will be for one of these Kingsley Wood Nail Brush

If someone broke down and sent him one, would he use it?   Or would he rant and rave and demand a gift certificate to a Nail Salon where some
poor Southeast Asian lady would have to deal with it?

littlechris

Hahaha! 

We know everything about the slug. 

Even close ups of the feces in his fingernails.

Falkie,  show us your butthole! 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 04:42:11 PM

That, you ignorant southern jessie is the culmination of toil! Hard work! His fingers, quite lidderally worked to the bone.

I don't suppose those poor bastards at the Apple Store realise what they are dealing with when they have to fix his iPad for the umpteenth time. They might as well give him a colonoscopy with bare hands.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Orangey on January 10, 2017, 04:47:52 PM
Hahaha! 

We know everything about the slug. 

Even close ups of the feces in his fingernails.

Falkie,  show us your butthole!

Do you know how much that will get you hated?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2017, 04:49:19 PM
I don't suppose those poor bastards at the Apple Store realise what they are dealing with when the have to fix his iPad for the umpteenth time. They might as well give him a colonoscopy with bare hands.

He's allowed in Starbucks too...on buses and the BART. In fact anywhere in public.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 04:51:28 PM
He's allowed in Starbucks too...on buses and the BART. In fact anywhere in public.

They will have  to rename it the BARF in his honour. Just remember that, good people of Martinez, when you are in public - you might be coming into contact with Senda's rectum at any time. Can't somebody just pick him off with a rifle and claim they thought he was a deer? This nonsense has gone far enough!

littlechris

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2017, 04:54:09 PM
They will have  to rename it the BARF in his honour. Just remember that, good people of Martinez, when you are in public - you might be coming into contact with Senda's rectum at any time. Can't somebody just pick him off with a rifle and claim they thought he was a deer elephant? This nonsense has gone far enough!

Fify

Quote from: LadyFish on January 10, 2017, 02:15:08 PM
It's all his mother's fault. She didn't let him drive or have sex with women. She threw away his comic books.
oh, now I understand
by specifying "women", she must have allowed George to have sex with Big Black Men (not racist, that is just what they are) in jail.
thanks for clearing that up
(my mother and friend appreciate it also)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2017, 04:54:09 PM
They will have  to rename it the BARF in his honour. Just remember that, good people of Martinez, when you are in public - you might be coming into contact with Senda's rectum at any time. Can't somebody just pick him off with a rifle and claim they thought he was a deer? This nonsense has gone far enough!
I would have personally gone with a "Falkiepotamos"
(say, I bet Don Jr. or Eric have not bagged one of those yet)

he chews his finger nails and surrounding cuticles. they are scabbed and prone to infection. either way.... them is some nasty dick beaters...

Big Chicken

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 05:24:09 PM
he chews his finger nails and surrounding cuticles. they are scabbed and prone to infection.

Nah.   The layer of encrusted fecal matter provides a seal and wards against infection.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 10, 2017, 05:29:38 PM
Nah.   The layer of encrusted fecal matter provides a seal and wards against infection.

Then if he was physically able to turn right round and to do what dogs do, his tooth wouldn't have infected?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 05:24:09 PM
he chews his finger nails and surrounding cuticles. they are scabbed and prone to infection. either way.... them is some nasty dick beaters...

Yes, but that doesn't explain the brown stains. Unless shoving his fingers up his arse is some folk remedy for scabs that I'm unaware of.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2017, 05:35:20 PM
Yes, but that doesn't explain the brown stains. Unless shoving his fingers up his arse is some folk remedy for scabs that I'm unaware of.

He was digging worms out.

He shuffles down the street too when he gets the itches.

I didn't say that.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 05:31:21 PM
Then if he was physically able to turn right round and to do what dogs do, his tooth wouldn't have infected?

Could be baby, could be.   Where is that Dr. MD dude?  Perhaps we need a medical man's take on this.

I would place the root cause of the tooth infection on festering Turkey Kielbasa but I ain't no DDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38CYUS__3DY

"I buy things occasionally, when I think I have the money....to spare, and obviously, I didn't.  But, every once in awhile I buy something for me-for me to enjoy my life."

Another entry for Falkie's Famous Fucked-up Quotesâ,,¢

YP, your illustrations concerning Falkie's accounting practices are proving eerily accurate.

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 10, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

well, i can't be sure about what i think it is... i'm not a doctor... just an amateur gynecologist.  ;D