• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

phrodo

Quote from: ShayP on September 14, 2015, 10:53:43 PM
Quick!....listen to REO Speedwagon!

On that note - RIP Gary Richrath. Guitar licks that remind me of my late 20's.

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 14, 2015, 10:47:51 PM
He had...    a speech...  ...  impediment...  ever...  since...

Ahhh!  I guess he's seen and heard too much Noory.  LOL.

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:53:08 PM
Science has determined the phenomena never occurs with marijuana crops...draw your own conclusions...

Dude everyone knows aliens are more advanced.

...but um, that's actually a really good question that I just fired through on the Wormhole.

Noorynoid

Quote from: chefist on September 14, 2015, 10:53:08 PM
Science has determined the phenomena never occurs with marijuana crops...draw your own conclusions...

Point well taken. Marijuana fields apparently have some sort of magical properties that prevent aliens from imprinting their scribblings on it.

chefist

The guest just asked "what was your mounting technique?"... Rather personal I say!

Mild Bill

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:53:59 PM
If anything he's closer to one of those 'I'm gonna bend my knees backwards and hop off" style aliens made popular (as popular as it can be, I guess) from that Charlie Sheen flick The Arrival.

PS No YOU stop with the disinformation.
PPS Reported for trying to tell me what's what when clearly I've been getting the newsletter for much, much longer than you have.

Sure...Yeah...Whatever

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on September 14, 2015, 10:57:31 PM
I have been told that he is aware of it but just how far down the rabbit hole he has ventured is unknown.

Plot twist: Art is Little Chris.

Donald Noory

What's all the hubbub about Quick Karl? Shouldn't he and Art get along great since they're both big Trump fans? Art should reach out to Quick Karl and they can hug it out wearing "Make America Great Again" hats, and post the pic to bellgab.  Cain't we all get along?

trostol

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:55:48 PM
The Oreo cookie metaphor... I think he needs to workshop that one and come up with a more apt metaphor.

wonder if it was a double stuff

Weirdoradio

Quote from: ShayP on September 14, 2015, 10:57:38 PM
LOL!  I wish.  ;)

If ever you have the time, it's worth a watch. It's one of my fav Crown International flicks. A young Danny De Vito even shows up!

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 10:57:36 PM
It was a fun show. I like Time Enough At Last. Burgess Meredith was a perfect choice for the show.

That's one of my favourite episodes of TV.

ShayP

Quote from: phrodo on September 14, 2015, 10:57:39 PM
On that note - RIP Gary Richrath. Guitar licks that remind me of my late 20's.

Yeah.  :(  These things always remind us of how old we are getting.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 14, 2015, 10:57:58 PM
Dude everyone knows aliens are more advanced.

...but um, that's actually a really good question that I just fired through on the Wormhole.

Lol omg hope he asks it!

zeebo

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 10:57:36 PM
It was a fun show. I like Time Enough At Last. Burgess Meredith was a perfect choice for the show.

Another great Burgess Meredith episode was The Obsolete Man.  One of my faves.

ShayP

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 10:58:49 PM
If ever you have the time, it's worth a watch. It's one of my fav Crown International flicks. A young Danny De Vito even shows up!

I will!  I actually spent a few minutes scrolling through it...getting spoilers. HaHa! 

Cheers!  8)

ShayP

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on September 14, 2015, 10:57:37 PM
another awesome song

How do we make it through the weekends?  My world has flip-flopped where now I'm looking forward to weekdays more.  It's surreal.

eddie dean

Quote from: zeebo on September 14, 2015, 10:42:45 PM
Nope Bellgab itself is the Wild West, the Politics section is more like that cave in The Descent.

I'd like to disagree, but you have a light saber and I see a crazy look in your squirrel eyes tonight Mr. Jedi. I'd  like to keep my feet attached to my legs, thank you very much. ;D
[backs away slowly]

Weirdoradio

Just wanna point out that tomorrow the Jade Helm 15 exercises come to an end. I hope that Art addresses it during part of his show, or invites the two fellows from that Rolling Stone piece to chime in on their final findings.