• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

phrodo

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 14, 2015, 11:31:27 PM
totally need a smoke

brb

picturing smoldering hair here... gagging a little at the imagined aroma.  ???

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 11:31:50 PM
I recently quit drinking, but hanging out in these chat threads always makes me want to pour a drink.
You picked the wrong week to quit drinking. As I also picked this week to stop sniffing plastic model glue, wrong week...damn!

littlechris

Quote from: Weirdoradio on September 14, 2015, 11:31:18 PM
Future show idea:
Art and (redacted) cast a huge net and find a philanthropist with deep pockets. Art invites angel investor in and all of the different warp drive/saucer-building folks pitch to him/them, sorta like Shark Tank. But with more discussion about 19.5 and manhole covers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 14, 2015, 11:35:18 PM
Two words: John Lear

"I would like one (1) hologram drive similar to the one they used for 9/11, plz. Make this happen, everyone, and my dollars are yours."

coaster

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 14, 2015, 11:35:51 PM
Yeah man, Art is just like Rod Serling. Because he used to smoke. He's like Hitler too. Because he used to have a mustache.
That wasnt exactly what i was getting at. Its their character. they both share some incredibly bizarre and spooky stories. So there.

ShayP

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 14, 2015, 11:36:28 PM
Don't worry about that Bubonic plague crap that's in the news. Everyone that worked in the Lavender fields in the 12-1600's never contracted the plague. Lavender oil kills it outright.

That's what I use in my bath.....In addition to my lavender Yankee candle.  :D

zeebo

Quote from: b_dubb on September 14, 2015, 11:30:05 PM
The object  known as zeebo is undefined

Haha yep my brain's been known to have pointers to invalid memory locations.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 14, 2015, 11:34:39 PM
Is it me or is this guy, no matter how many times Art asks, isn't saying much?  Another watch the movie or buy the book if you like to know anything. I my opinion at this point after a few calls, we should be saying good nite pal and it's off the open lines for the remaining 1- 1 1/2 hr of the show??
I think I'm thinking some of the same.....I'd like specific information of specific circles. Or of new mathematical / virtual / spiritual / theories.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 14, 2015, 11:37:59 PM
You picked the wrong week to quit drinking. As I also picked this week to stop sniffing plastic model glue, wrong week...damn!
Modeling glue???  No wonder I don't get off.  I've been sniffing Elmer's School Glue!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 14, 2015, 11:34:39 PM
Is it me or is this guy, no matter how many times Art asks, isn't saying much?  Another watch the movie or buy the book if you like to know anything. I my opinion at this point after a few calls, we should be saying good nite pal and it's off the open lines for the remaining 1- 1 1/2 hr of the show??

Yeah, well.....

ShayP

Speaking of goose chases.  Anyone up for a game of duck-duck-goose?  :D

norland2424

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 14, 2015, 11:36:28 PM
Don't worry about that Bubonic plague crap that's in the news. Everyone that worked in the Lavender fields in the 12-1600's never contracted the plague. Lavender oil kills it outright.

i have enough Ciprofloxacin to ride it out anyway

eddie dean

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 14, 2015, 11:35:40 PM
Few doses of Erythromycin, common antibiotic and your good to go.

You just ruined my doomsday party sir! ;D

Weirdoradio

Also how does one not know if they are on speaker phone or not?

Because they are holograms, obviously.

ShayP

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 14, 2015, 11:37:59 PM

Donald Noory

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 11:38:50 PM
That wasnt exactly what i was getting at. Its their character. they both share some incredibly bizarre and spooky stories. So there.

Actually most of the Twilight Zone episodes were similar to morality plays and if Serling listened to Art for any length of time, Art would probably end up as one of the guys who gets his comeuppance at the end of the episode, possibly for something like enabling the peddling of B.S. to people for years and making a nice living from it.

Uncle Duke

"Very Scientific...."  Like disassembling a quadratic equation.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: norland2424 on September 14, 2015, 11:41:09 PM
i have enough Ciprofloxacin to ride it out anyway

Not sure that works for black death...I know Erythromycin does, and maybe Ampicyllin??

zeebo

Quote from: eddie dean on September 14, 2015, 11:41:25 PM
You just ruined my doomsday party sir! ;D

You know the funny part is all those people with colonoscopies scheduled the day before doomsday.

Quote from: ShayP on September 14, 2015, 11:39:03 PM
That's what I use in my bath.....In addition to my lavender Yankee candle.  :D

Then No Worries for you Shay !    ;)

Weirdoradio

The tip/typically fake comment is clearly a Freudian slip about how crop circles are just dongs in disguise.

MANHOLE MAN IS BACK!!!!