• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2019, 07:43:15 AM
She's just annoying with her insanity.  It's so completely bogus, it isn't even entertaining from the woo viewpoint. Boring.

It was really good, for me.

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on June 19, 2019, 04:32:06 PM
I'm sick, I overdosed on eggs.
You must have used oil to cook them. Quick! You need to get some essential minerals and a carnivora into you, wash it down with some Norry beets. Than eat a dozen eggs- using no oil, or margarine, but butter only and runny yolks. Now! Quick! Dead Doctors Don't Lie.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2019, 05:00:58 PM
You must have used oil to cook them. Quick! You need to get some essential minerals and a carnivora into you, wash it down with some Norry beets. Than eat a dozen eggs- using no oil, or margarine, but butter only and runny yolks. Now! Quick! Dead Doctors Don't Lie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sixteen on June 19, 2019, 03:02:01 PM
Show starts at 10PM.  I have nothing to do with children.  Don't even know any.  But I do know it's not adult to talk shamelessly about killing your SO.

So it is for kids then.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2019, 05:08:43 PM

usual likely scenario: 

Norry: "You don't look your age and you travel so much!"
Doc Wallet: "I travel with powders and TSA sometimes asks but I explain."
Norry: "how do you do what you do?" 

Doc Wallet: "I've done 300,000 autopsies of animals!" "I'm very virile because I eat eggs and when meeting ladies..."
Norry: "this is a family show, Doc. -pause- Buy some beets and call this number for advice, we aren't doctors but will advise you!" 

Dateline

Question for the Doc tonight:  Do eggs cure ED (erectile dysfuction)?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 19, 2019, 04:32:06 PM
I'm sick, I overdosed on eggs.
Mint tea.  Sip the liquid off the top of yogurt.  White rice can be an amazing stabilizer.

Gyoza Girl

Yvonne Smith mentioned she knows Travis Walton, who was on C2C a couple weeks ago. Travis noted the aliens who abducted him included the human-looking Nordics, though they weren't called that back then. If they were, he could've asked "Do you have a NordicTrack so I can stay fit while I'm in this spacecraft?"

Is George "muffling" guests? 1hour55min mark(timestamp not working)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAebCGjb_jM&t=115m0s
Pity because Melissa is knowledgable, well spoken and hasn't been on any other shows

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 20, 2019, 03:53:56 PM
Pity because Melissa is knowledgable, well spoken and hasn't been on any other shows
It is hard to know if this is true, since she provided no screen shots, no date and no information about what guests were booked instead.  But, if it is true, she was treated worse than garbage.  Even solid waste operates on a set schedule, barring emergencies.  I wonder if she would have had a civil case - to sue for the time slot, since she may have given up other income opportunities in order to keep that time slot open for Coast.  And to be compensated for the time it took her to prepare, since prep time could have been spend making money instead.  Courteous of her to be so accommodating, but I bet you they never would have pulled this stunt on a male.  Melissa, give us the details.  If you are going to defame Coast by saying this, you should back it up, and if it's been less than a year, you might still have legal recourse for reimbursement of income lost during prep and booking.

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 20, 2019, 03:53:56 PM
I'm guessing they are insinuating that Aaron's former employer called C2C to block the appearance.  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2019, 04:39:03 PM
I'm guessing they are insinuating that Aaron's former employer called C2C to block the appearance.  ;)
I'm sorry, I am still under the weather, but do you know about where in the video that might have come up?  I did hear her talk about imagining she's on some weird black list.  Well, how could a former supervisor have that power?  It's not like defamation, non-compete, gag order or advertising conflict of interest.  I'd like to understand this better.  I spent most of my life in call centers & it's so hard to fathom the things I hear that go on.

albrecht

Quote from: Sixteen on June 20, 2019, 05:23:03 PM
I'm sorry, I am still under the weather, but do you know about where in the video that might have come up?  I did hear her talk about imagining she's on some weird black list.  Well, how could a former supervisor have that power?  It's not like defamation, non-compete, gag order or advertising conflict of interest.  I'd like to understand this better.  I spent most of my life in call centers & it's so hard to fathom the things I hear that go on.
The former employer is Alex who is a semi-frequent guest on C2C, who also was associated with frequent guest Jerome Corsi and political trickster Roger Stone. I'm guessing they are implying that Alex contacted C2C and got them blocked. 

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2019, 05:37:39 PM
The former employer is Alex who is a semi-frequent guest on C2C, who also was associated with frequent guest Jerome Corsi and political trickster Roger Stone. I'm guessing they are implying that Alex contacted C2C and got them blocked.
Sad to think that Coast would have caved to personal bias.  I just don't see Lisa running a show that way.  I know very little of her, but from what little I've heard and read, she is a determined person.  Well, obviously I don't know enough of the context or personalities, but this is very hard to believe.  Kind of goes against what Coast stands for.  I thought George Noory said on air that no one has ever pressured him to cancel a guest.

Jojo

Dr. MD MD

Political trickster?! Really?! Do you work for CNN now? Tell me, wouldn’t you consider what the left has been upto in this country political tricks? And don’t you think that tricks are for kids?

Just to add to the backstory, Melissa Dykes is Aaron Dykes wife who used to work on Infowars. I vaguely remember something about them having a falling out.

Morgus

Since Noory is taking off Friday this week, he snuck out early last night instead playing a clip for the last half hour of an old interview with Stanton Friedman as another "tribute" ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on June 21, 2019, 01:20:01 PM
Since Noory is taking off Friday this week, he snuck out early last night instead playing a clip for the last half hour of an old interview with Stanton Friedman as another "tribute" ;)
Ha!  I am shocked!  Simply shocked, sir! ;)

I hope Jorch and Tommee enjoyed another late night feast at IHOP.  After all, Jorch can't live by turkee on whole wheat alone, although I guess death by pizza rolls is always an option.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 21, 2019, 11:49:01 AM
Just to add to the backstory, Melissa Dykes is Aaron Dykes wife who used to work on Infowars. I vaguely remember something about them having a falling out.
Hmm. 

Too bad Richard Syrett isn't hosting tonight. An interesting subject that Punnett is going to ruin.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 22, 2019, 09:07:26 PM
Too bad Richard Syrett isn't hosting tonight. An interesting subject that Punnett is going to ruin.
I was wondering, in the past, did you ever consider getting a tablet?  They probably damaged my vision, but they were better than nothing.  Except the Fire - that one was kind of a lemon.

Jojo

Coast Insiders requires recurring billing. This is dangerous for people who, like most people, live from paycheck to paycheck.  I used to work at a financial institution & am convinced that most people have less than a couple months' survival on hand and many people have next to nothing after their bills are paid and until their next income posts.  Recurring billing doesn't work very well if you have times when your balance is low, because the transaction could bounce.  So, I don't think it's very nice of Coast to require recurring billing.

I think recurring billing is a form of "optimizing" credit.  I used to have a boss who could get larger loans because he had contracts with customers showing that they agreed to make purchases on regular schedules, therefore he could say he had future predictable income - so lenders would consider his income to include future customer purchases.  Well, why would Coast try to optimize their credit?  Is that what they are doing?  Do they take out loans?

Anyhow, recurring billing has financially devastating consequences when it posts the day before payday, when accounts are very low or empty.  Every bank or credit union I've talked to lately says that if a recurring Internet subscription does not clear your account for lack of funds, the fee is $38.  As you can imagine, that fee would then cause other transactions to bounce, for most people.  And, each time, the bank bills you $38 on their end plus most merchants on the other end of the transaction also charges you a large fee.  It's easy to see that Insiders posting at an inconvenient time could cause $114 in NSF fees even if it only causes one check to bounce.  $114 could purchase about 2 years' worth of Insiders.  Yet that would just be penalty fees for Insiders bouncing.  Coast does not charge a fee if your Insiders bounces, which is nice of them.  But, their recurring billing can cause an avalanche of fees.

Coast says they care about people's well-being, but they insist on recurring billing.  One way to avoid this potential financial disaster is to use a pre-paid card, but they are expensive.

The usual rationale for charging poorer people more is that they are a credit risk, likely to be late or incomplete in their payments.  But, Coast makes poor people pay more even though Coast is not at any risk of not receiving payment for products or services rendered.  If you don't pay, they just cut you off.  So, it's very low risk for them.  But they make it more expensive for poor people anyhow.  Just for being poor.

I will continue to try to find ways around this.  If anyone wants some ideas that might work, you can PM me.

People who can afford a year get Insiders for 15 cents a day ($54.95/year), as George advertises.  People who can afford six months pay 17 cents a day ($29.95/half year).  People who can only afford one month at a time pay 24 cents a day (6.95/month).  People who use prepaid cards to pay, to avoid recurring billing end up paying 42 cents a day (6.95/month, $3.50 to load, $1.00 to use card).