• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Up All Night

My take on the US bombing Syria this night, in response to the chemical attack, however that actually occurred, is really to send a message to China, whose leader happens to be staying with the President, in Florida tonight, is, that this President is not afraid to strike unilaterally against a nation when he feels they have gone to far, IE N. Korea.

And so, to get China to get off it's arse, and take steps to reign in that little bitch, N. Korea, or we're going to strike them, with a response that I know not how extensive would be.

3-Dimensional Chess...

Zetaspeak

That's one expensive chess board

bateman

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 06, 2017, 08:58:19 PM
Reports are that Trump has bombed Russians.

Where are you seeing this?

Kidnostad3

I have never heard or read such uninformed foolish speculation and prejudiced premature judgement as appears on this thread tonight.  I quess it takes something like this to bring out all those who know what the real deal on this attack is and have iron clad proof in the form of YouTube Videos.  I'm going to enjoy watching all the experts who have expressed their opinions here tonight react to the facts as they are revealed.  Of course some of you are so sold on conspiracy theories that irrefutable facts won't matter and you will just double down on your assertions because you know the truth of the matter with metaphysical certainty. 

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on April 06, 2017, 08:35:07 PM
https://twitter.com/timkmak/status/850173959089901568

Oh hey, at least we got some cool pictures out of it.

Any Navy vets that can read the semaphore flags?  I see N or negative, G or need pilot, W or need medical help and B or discharging weapons

I don't see the International Code semaphore flag raised so I guess the US Navy operated alone.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2017, 09:08:53 PM
I have never heard or read such uninformed foolish speculation and prejudiced premature judgement as appears on this thread tonight.  I quess it takes something like this to bring out all those who know what the real deal on this attack is and have iron clad proof in the form of YouTube Videos.  I'm going to enjoy watching all the experts who have expressed their opinions here tonight react to the facts as they are revealed.  Of course some of you are so sold on conspiracy theories that irrefutable facts won't matter and you will just double down on your assertions because you know the truth of the matter with metaphysical certainty.

I've read this twice and am still not sure what you're trying to say.  ???

Meister_000

The airbase just struck at "Shaayrat" is _RUSSIA's_ second and newer airbase in Syria -- housing at least 100 Russian jets (plus troops). Had prevoiusly been operating out of Hmeimim base in the coastal province of Latakia (img below).

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/policy-budget/warfare/2015/12/03/russia-equips-central-syria-airport-new-base-raids/76752446/

mikuthing01

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 06, 2017, 09:18:01 PM
The airbase just struck at "Shaayrat" is _RUSSIA's_ second and newer airbase in Syria -- housing at least 100 Russian jets (plus troops).

I guess this puts the notion that Trump is a Russian puppet to bed... Right?

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/duncantrussell/status/850169406592299008

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2017, 09:08:53 PM
I have never heard or read such uninformed foolish speculation and prejudiced premature judgement as appears on this thread tonight. 

Welcome to the party, Pal.

Jackstar

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 06, 2017, 09:29:07 PM

Hey mang, orders is orders. Those military budgets ain't gonna inflate themselves.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 09:12:09 PM
I've read this twice and am still not sure what you're trying to say.  ???

Holy shit your avatar icon oh my God I just wet my pants hahaha

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on April 06, 2017, 09:35:53 PM
I just wet my pants hahaha

In truth I'm not actually wearing any pants, but my ecstatic delightful laughter is real.

Meister_000

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 06, 2017, 09:29:07 PM

Distraction/chaos/confusion is one-of Trump's specialities.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Jackstar on April 06, 2017, 09:35:53 PM

Holy shit your avatar icon oh my God I just wet my pants hahaha

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 06, 2017, 09:37:35 PM
Distraction/chaos/confusion is one-of Trump's specialities.

Oh, so you're saying the Russians knew about, are in on it and cool with it then? I'm sure there won't be any blowback then and we can all rest easy. Whew! Thanks! Crisis averted!  ;D

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 09:41:44 PM
Oh, so you're saying the Russians knew about, are in on it and cool with it then? I'm sure there won't be any blowback then and we can all rest easy. Whew! Thanks! Crisis averted!  ;D

I'm saying this event does not negate any of the ongoing investigations, but it too is a (huge) distraction from them, Bigly. He's been doing all he can to distact from that single most important issue and now he gets this free-ticket in his lap.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 06, 2017, 09:49:44 PM
I'm saying this event does not negate any of the ongoing investigations, but it too is a (huge) distraction from them, Bigly. He's been doing all he can to distact from that single most important issue and now he gets this free-ticket in his lap.

How do you figure? You've done nothing but claim he's a stooge of Russia for the past 6 months and now he bombs one of their airbases, probably killing some of their people. So, you figure Putin gave him the go ahead then?  ???

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 09:53:02 PM
How do you figure? You've done nothing but claim he's a stooge of Russia for the past 6 months and now he bombs one of their airbases, probably killing some of their people. So, you figure Putin gave him the go ahead then?  ???

- Fact: Russia hacked/influenced the 2016 election.
- Fact: the conficts of interest, ties, links between Team Trump and Russia (going back decades) is overwhelmingly too real deep sprawling to ignore. Far too much smoke.
- Less than 1/10th of my posts had anything to do with Russia OR Trump-Russia.