• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 29, 2019, 06:28:18 PM
Kathy was drugged and raped because she didn't move out of Patty's place in a timely manner.

BUT!

George did avenge Kathy's honor by raping Mr. Ratty Patty. allegedly.

what a story arc!

Ah, the memories. What was this- season 3?

A few observations. First, I have a tough time believing that you remain friends with a woman who raped you and helped her boyfriend rape you in order to encourage you to move out (I wonder what their excuse was for raping Pam, and Pam's friend, and...) WTF kind of people are are these?

"Patty is greedy because she would only put up with my shit for a year while my bleeding, infected kooter oozed on her white couch... "

I also believe that my favourite part of the video comes in at 1:13. George is absolutely right. He is a branding genius and you should never forget to say "welcome to Kathy's corner" even if you are going to be reliving the night that you got raped. That is, without a doubt, the most important part of any video. (She also seems pretty calm throughout. I would imagine most women would get emotional talking about their rape...)

Can you imagine actually knowing these two fucking useless, entitled people in real life?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 29, 2019, 06:33:38 PM

He's sane if you don't count; Sociopath, narcissist, pathological liar, and completely socially unaware in his psychological profile. And he's all of those.

I don't think George is stupid... But anybody want to guess Kathy's IQ? Is there some sort of law against taking advantage of the mentally slow in California?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2019, 02:16:49 AM
I'm actually not purposely trying to be rude... But how many gay men would find George to be their ideal partner (ore even an acceptable partner)?

Wanted: narcissistic, severely obese, white male with extremely annoying personality. Willing to pay for all expenses, meals, and fuel.

On the other hand, it might explain the loss of bowel control. (just saying...)
It happened in jail according to George so he was a target of convenience

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 29, 2019, 12:41:51 PM
He deleted the one where Kathy describes how Patty raped her.

I think he also deleted the one where he said Erinn's last name. According to her Bellgab paid him to do it 4 times. She complained to YouTube and they told him he had to edit out the 4 times he said it or delete the entire video. He said he had to delete because after 8 years of doing this he had no idea how to cut out a word.
Luckily it was preserved. If this is the one you're talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02jx5P3GVkE&list=PLPKdaZ8stUz_OBPYfdIqujyruV-OqaybF&index=8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 29, 2019, 06:33:38 PM

He's sane if you don't count; Sociopath, narcissist, pathological liar, and completely socially unaware in his psychological profile. And he's all of those.

Funny, those all seem applicable to you too. ;D

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 29, 2019, 08:34:20 PM
The rape was before THE ass boil but it could be after an ass boil. There are just things we will never know like how many ass boils have there been or how many times did George crap his pants.

Aha.  I see now.  The famous Ass Boil that we all know and love was not the first occurrence.   There was an early Ass Boil going back to the Eldar days.
Need a damn Senda Silmarillion to navigate these confusing waters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 30, 2019, 10:52:55 AM
Aha.  I see now.  The famous Ass Boil that we all know and love was not the first occurrence.   There was an early Ass Boil going back to the Eldar days.

You’re so close to the truth now that I may as well reveal it. The ass boil is the brain of the operation and the originator of the Senda grift, like Quato in Total Recall. You really think George could do this by himself?!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2019, 10:59:44 AM
You’re so close to the truth now that I may as well reveal it. The ass boil is the brain of the operation and the originator of the Senda grift, like Quato in Total Recall. You really think George could do this by himself?!

I dunno what to believe anymore Doc...................

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2019, 03:10:38 AM
Ah, the memories. What was this- season 3?

A few observations. First, I have a tough time believing that you remain friends with a woman who raped you and helped her boyfriend rape you in order to encourage you to move out (I wonder what their excuse was for raping Pam, and Pam's friend, and...) WTF kind of people are are these?

Another classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNdHylsoZU

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 30, 2019, 10:52:55 AM

I do not think they teach ass boil lancing in the medical journals he read at three. And it sounded like he knew what to do, like scraping it with a scissors. It could not have been his first ass boil rodeo.

PChirp

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 30, 2019, 02:21:59 PM
I do not think they teach ass boil lancing in the medical journals he read at three. And it sounded like he knew what to do, like scraping it with a scissors. It could not have been his first ass boil rodeo.

Sterility has never been the big guy's forte in life.  Damn---ass boils, dirty fingernails, eye infections, BBQ à la bedpan, the list goes on and on and on.    ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 30, 2019, 11:42:44 AM
Another classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNdHylsoZU

Thanks. I can see why Patty was jealous of Kathy. It must have been hell to always play second fiddle to the intelligent, successful, captivating and beautiful Kathy.

A truly heart-warming story of love, devotion and friendship. I am going to submit this to the Hallmark channel as a suggestion for a series based on Kathy's life stories...*

*I have lost track- are Kathy and The(ratty)One friends again?

WOTR

Quote from: PurpleChirple on June 30, 2019, 03:06:16 PM
Sterility has never been the big guy's forte in life.  Damn---ass boils, dirty fingernails, eye infections, BBQ à la bedpan, the list goes on and on and on.    ;)
On the other hand, no children. Perhaps sterility (or a worldwide shortage of mayonnaise) is responsible?

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2019, 05:03:38 PM
On the other hand, no children. Perhaps sterility (or a worldwide shortage of mayonnaise) is responsible?
Divine Intervention.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2019, 05:01:42 PM
Thanks. I can see why Patty was jealous of Kathy. It must have been hell to always play second fiddle to the intelligent, successful, captivating and beautiful Kathy.

A truly heart-warming story of love, devotion and friendship. I am going to submit this to the Hallmark channel as a suggestion for a series based on Kathy's life stories...*

*I have lost track- are Kathy and The(ratty)One friends again?
They had some blowup a few days ago about not taking Kathy out for her birthday I believe.

whoozit

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 30, 2019, 05:06:05 PM
They had some blowup a few days ago about not taking Kathy out for her birthday I believe.
I can’t understand why Ratty Patty would not want to take out the convivial, gracious Kathy to stick her nose in the trough.  I’d have a falling out too.

WOTR

Really? After all that Kathy has done for the Ratty one (crashing in her house for years on end, bleeding on her sofa, allowing Patty to drive her around town...) I just cannot believe that Patty would have the nerve to be busy on Kathy's birthday.

If I were Kathy, I would immediately end the friendship and tell Patty in no uncertain terms that I will not ever stop by unannounced at dinner time to gouge myself again. That would show the ungrateful cow.  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 30, 2019, 05:08:51 PM
I can’t understand why Ratty Patty would not want to take out the convivial, gracious Kathy to stick her nose in the trough.  I’d have a falling out too.

Ratty Patty clearly has issues with freeloading, stinking, bodily fluid trailing, ungrateful, obese, former best friends. She needs to count her blessings and step up to the mark and not be so anti social. Oh yes.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 30, 2019, 06:22:40 PM

Ratty Patty clearly has issues with freeloading, stinking, bodily fluid trailing, ungrateful, obese, former best friends. She needs to count her blessings and step up to the mark and not be so anti social. Oh yes.
I notice a judgemental sense of personal accountability coming from you.  Hater!   Kathy and Falkie are delicate creatures with fine sensibilities and are not bound by the rules the rest of us have to obey.  If Neil Diamond had known Kathy Sweet Caroline would have been Sweet Kathleen.  How dare you sir!  I bid you an adequate day.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 30, 2019, 06:36:06 PM
I notice a judgemental sense of personal accountability coming from you.  Hater!   Kathy and Falkie are delicate creatures with fine sensibilities and are not bound by the rules the rest of us have to obey.  If Neil Diamond had known Kathy Sweet Caroline would have been Sweet Kathleen.  How dare you sir!  I bid you an adequate day.

Sweet Kathleen doesn't scan.. It would have to be Sweet Kath a leen. Or Sweet moldy snatch...

Adequate day about covers it. Water leak in the main supply under the back garden...Guess who was digging a hole to get down to it at 6am this morning? Plumber coming tomorrow to sort it out, so mind your own business.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 30, 2019, 07:14:37 PM

Sweet Kathleen doesn't scan.. It would have to be Sweet Kath a leen. Or Sweet moldy snatch...

Adequate day about covers it. Water leak in the main supply under the back garden...Guess who was digging a hole to get down to it at 6am this morning? Plumber coming tomorrow to sort it out, so mind your own business.
Have you seen Kathleen?  She is at least three syllables.

Water leak?  Just give up bathing, it’s overrated.  Have you learned nothing in this thread?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 30, 2019, 07:22:18 PM
Have you seen Kathleen?  She is at least three syllables.

Yeah, I take your point.. And that isn't including the pendulous udders.

Water leak?  Just give up bathing, it’s overrated.  Have you learned nothing in this thread?

That has been mentioned, but herself insists that the grass and plants will still need watering, the fountains will need topping up, the birds need their water bowls refilling (Fresh each day), and the hummingbird feeders need doing too.

LadyFish

Patty was willing to take Kathy to Red Lobster for a birthday meal. The blowup was that Kathy was wanting her favorite..coconut shrimp and a Pina Colada and Patty wanted Kathy to check the prices online beforehand, as she only had $120 in the bank. (Kathy seemed to think that since Patty didn’t have to pay monthly storage rent like Kathy, she shouldn’t worry about how much she spent on Kathy’s birthday meal).

Additionally, Patty had the nerve to ask Kathy to wear a bra and underwear for this proposed birthday meal at Red Lobster.

artbell_ghost

i ate at a red lobster in southern california 3 week ago.  the food was okied but not as ood as it used to be in the early 2000s

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 30, 2019, 07:14:37 PM

Video later?

Quote from: LadyFish on June 30, 2019, 09:12:29 PM
Patty was willing to take Kathy to Red Lobster for a birthday meal. The blowup was that Kathy was wanting her favorite..coconut shrimp and a Pina Colada and Patty wanted Kathy to check the prices online beforehand, as she only had $120 in the bank. (Kathy seemed to think that since Patty didn’t have to pay monthly storage rent like Kathy, she shouldn’t worry about how much she spent on Kathy’s birthday meal).
Please tell me this is a joke...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2019, 10:20:38 PM
Video later?

I'll try to do one, but it's private and you won't be allowed to watch it because it's non of your business. So STFU.

That's the conundrum right? It could be true.

Sugaree

I am waiting for da live where "patty" shows up. I hope I don't miss it!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sugaree on July 01, 2019, 08:28:54 AM
I am waiting for da live where "patty" shows up. I hope I don't miss it!

That would be the holy grail...The Patty interview on Gabcast.

LadyFish

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2019, 10:20:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ifErtAaHI

I did get a detail wrong, Patty asked Kathy to call Red Lobster to check the prices for the birthday lunch, not look online as I had posted.

The "Burgh Unboxing. Boxes & Kathy's Birthday..." video is the gift that keeps on giving. Starting at about 3:00.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 01, 2019, 08:43:28 AM

That would be the holy grail...The Patty interview on Gabcast.
I'd be willing to make a donation to Patty to make an interview happen