• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 06:50:01 PM
If speculation about Art ghosting Heather, basically telling her what to say in the show, is true... It would be safe to say she doesn't want to try riding the bike without her training wheels.

Apparently there is a record of her living in that adjoining prefab home going back to the beginning of the show.

i think Art was doing more than ghosting. ghost nutting, yes.

bateman

Quote from: Mastodonkey on April 25, 2018, 06:50:13 PM
I haven't been able to shit in 3 years. And all this drama isn't helping me any. I had a vivid dream last night that I'm sure revealed the truth to all this madness. It was like a death-dream of cosmic truth unraveling.

Now you may think; "This man is just dying of constipation and this is all bullshit". I'm here to say you might be correct. But there's a very good chance I'm right.

it turns out she's both pregnant with Art's child and she's one of his long lost children too. the child is his own grandpa. They were all birthed by Noory. He's an extraterrestrial hermaphrodite able to change forms like a shoggoth. He births all kinds of abominations we all know and loathe. It turns out most of the guests are his own offspring as well. It's a mass consciousness transferal plot from the planet Agolm. An infection spawned to mutilate boiling brains through the radio airwaves. An abyss is sprawling out in the outter wastes. Cyclopean vegetable beings are processing the information from the nether void.

This is one of the more plausible theories I’ve read.

They could always get Noory to fill in but he's lookin kind of old lately...

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 05:46:27 PM
Or maybe he read the contract he had Heather sign and is abiding by that.

Why would anyone give Heather a contract with anything like favorable terms?  Setting aside the fact that she's terrible, she's a nobody and had no negotiating clout.  Unless a contract giving her favorable terms was Art's idea, except he claimed he didn't have much to do with anything business related after he quit.  Or was that also not the truth?

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 03:29:29 PM
Serious question why would anyone come here on her behalf and say things? Can she not say them herself? I had no idea how shady this whole thing is. Ok I had some idea but the rabbit hole goes deep here. Watching people manipulate others infuriates me.

# CONTRACTS
# The Art of Artz Dealz
# Gentlemanz Agreementz
# Shake Flippers On It
# Trust Me
# What Could Go Wrong
# Ur Seeing It Unfold Rite Nao
# Shake Flipper Nao
# Misunderstandingz & Cluster Fuckz Ensue
# What Did I Do Wrong
# Take Ball And Go Home In Aftermath
# Art Man of Means Lost Very Little
# The Party of Lesser Means Felt Moar of A Loss
# They Have Little Recourse With A Verbal Agreement
# Few Lawyerz Would Take on Such Case Without Cash Up Front
# Cost Moar 2 Sue Than Itz Worth     
# Art Died
# Nao Others Have 2 Sort Out His Flipper Shaking Messes 
# Art Got Things on Paper When He Worried About Covering His Ass
# Signed And Dated

Tricky-D

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 25, 2018, 05:31:43 PM
Why is Wikipedia so sure of the reason of Art's death?  Everyone know he had COPD but has an autopsy been released?  It seems like they are just assuming.
On the Coast to Coast AM tribute to Art both Whitley Strieber and Dannion Brinkley who were personal off the air friends with Art and at the very private funeral said it was related to Art’s COPD.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Q Artbellanon on April 25, 2018, 06:35:15 PM
You're on the right track, Demon.
But there is more here than meets the eye.
Layers and layers.
Ask.
Observe.
Marinate.
Why did Kanye recently tweet a picture of his ass smeared in blue frosting?
Look at Art's last post. April 9th.
Every 5th letter.
What does it spell?
Think:
Kanye.
Art Bell.
Art Bellye.

You are close, Demon.

Trust the plan.
Conduit closing.

Q

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Catsmile on April 25, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
# CONTRACTS
# The Art of Artz Dealz
# Gentlemanz Agreementz
# Shake Flippers On It
# Trust Me
# What Could Go Wrong
# Shake Flipper Nao
# What Did I Do Wrong
# Art Died
# Signed And Dated

Nothing but love catsmile. And a beautiful photo that sums it up perfectly.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 06:59:37 PM
Why would anyone give Heather a contract with anything like favorable terms?  Setting aside the fact that she's terrible, she's a nobody and had no negotiating clout.  Unless a contract giving her favorable terms was Art's idea, except he claimed he didn't have much to do with anything business related after he quit.  Or was that also not the truth?

Wasn’t there. They probably just took a copy of Art’s contract and changed the names and the terms. I don’t think they would have paid a lawyer to draw up a new one.

Sean92008

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 25, 2018, 07:03:42 PM
On the Coast to Coast AM tribute to Art both Whitley Strieber and Dannion Brinkley who were personal off the air friends with Art and at the very private funeral said it was related to Art’s COPD.
Is he went on a shooting spree killing 89 in the process, because he gave up on life due to his COPD, that, too, would be COPD related... 

Theadora

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

Art told me personally, that he wanted volunteers, only.  Keith is his business partner.  Who knows what percentage of interest?

I surmise that if it weren't for the fact that Heather was Keith's, significant other, that she would be working just for the privilege of getting free lessons from Art.  I sincerely doubt that Heather even has a contract at all.  Keith is probably giving her the cold shoulder.  That's what she's so pissed off about, now that the free lessons have ceased. 

Keith won't even give her a ring.  How can anyone in their right mind blame him for that?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 07:05:26 PM
Wasn’t there. They probably just took a copy of Art’s contract and changed the names and the terms. I don’t think they would have paid a lawyer to draw up a new one.

It was a rhetorical question, not aimed at you.

You're probably right, though.  I've drawn up contracts and am not a lawyer - one key is eliminating whole paragraphs that convey rights you don't want conveyed... another is returning it for revision with certain provisions lined out... 

She shouldn't have even gotten a contract - what, she wouldn't have done the show without a bunch of promises and concessions in writing?  If so, Keith should have declined to move forward right there.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 06:39:32 PM
Amazon has them available as digital downloads on a subscription basis.

Here's some extras I had saved.  I have more if needed, just let me know.

##############################

bellNwhistle

Theadora-  :o Wut? Do you seriously believe Heather and Keith were an item?

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on April 25, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
# CONTRACTS
# The Art of Artz Dealz
# Gentlemanz Agreementz
# Shake Flippers On It
# Trust Me
# What Could Go Wrong
# Shake Flipper Nao
# What Did I Do Wrong
# Art Died
# Signed And Dated

# Shake Flipper Nao?   ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on April 25, 2018, 07:11:46 PM
Here's some extras I had saved.  I have more if needed, just let me know.

You're a gem, Brig!  :-*

Morgus

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 25, 2018, 06:28:59 PM
Yes I'm sure but,  there is  a very limited amount of Art shows on MITD and all his old coast stuff is owned by Premrat. It would never happen.
But Noory said on the gabcast he would be willing to release all the old Art Bell c2cam recordings to the public...

Catsmile

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
Who in the fuck is this Lasha woman?!

# RoseGirl
# ToxicCuntSyndrome
# LookUpHerOldPostHere
# DoIt4TheLuLz

damon

Quote from: brig on April 25, 2018, 07:19:44 PM
:-*
you are a true friend Brig.
I hope to be as cool as you one day.

Friendship Brig

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on April 25, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
But Noory said on the gabcast he would be willing to release all the old Art Bell c2cam recordings to the public...
With a lot of caveats though about man-power, costs, difficulties, etc: they are not organized, all on tape and have to be converted to digital, have to manually remove commercials and/or bumpers, how to release them (insider's only?) etc....
I'm sure Norry is on it.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Morgus on April 25, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

He doesn’t own them. He said he would look into it.

DanTSX

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
Let's just say, she straightens out my kinks.  And I think Dan TSX will give me the nod on this one.  Since he's aware.

Aware of what?

So lost.

If you have kinks, go out your dick on the kink  (as long as it’s consenting).  I won’t judge you

cweb

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2018, 07:21:15 PM
With a lot of caveats though about man-power, costs, difficulties, etc: they are not organized, all on tape and have to be converted to digital, have to manually remove commercials and/or bumpers, how to release them (insider's only?) etc....
I'm sure Norry is on it.  ;)
It's too bad that those original tapes are buried under a heap of corporate legalese now. If they really are recorded on VHS tapes, that material is not going to last forever. Depending on how they're being stored, they may already have some issues. If nothing else, it would be a good idea to digitize them for preservation's sake.

DanTSX

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 12:30:09 PM
She was not barred from the funeral.

So she’s just barred from 300 yards of Ayerene

Grifynne

I haven't actually listened to Coast to Coast AM in a long time, so I missed the segment where George announces Art's death. I was listening to the Art Bell tribute episode of Sasquatch Chronicles (a good listen if you're into that sort of thing) and Wes started the show airing that segment. I have to say, George sounds genuinely upset.

One thing I was curious about, though. In the short bit of C2C audio that was played, George briefly talks to Tommy. Tommy mentions that a press release was sent "to all the media" announcing that Art Bell had died (according to George Knapp). I'm kinda curious where that press release originated from considering the outrage that was thrown at Noory by HW and her followers for announcing it on the show. Would the Nye County Sheriff's Office have sent it? Someone else? And if so, again, why get so angry about George (or anyone else, for that matter) discussing it or doing a tribute or anything. I'd say once it is sent to the media as a press release, it's officially out there and fair game.

For anyone who hasn't heard it, here is the SC episode (start from the beginning, it's the very first thing that's played - and it's a free to listen): https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep424-remembering-art-bell/

Lilith

Quote from: damon on April 25, 2018, 07:21:02 PM
you are a true friend Brig.
I hope to be as cool as you one day.

Friendship Brig

Friendship damon.

Quote from: damon on April 25, 2018, 06:44:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVIt0DYKssI
Heather should remember this. The needs of the many out weighs the needs of the few. Heather you should to whats best for the show and the Network.

Lotsa luck with that!