• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr MD MD's butt plug

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 16, 2017, 03:02:31 PM
https://youtu.be/nqLXh9V3ivI

Heh, heh. ;)

You demented fool. Conspiracy Theorist is the clue, Putin doesn't blame anyone he doesn't have killed. Trumpers love Putin because he has Trump's back. Fucking traitors.  :(

Spy

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 16, 2017, 03:02:31 PM
https://youtu.be/nqLXh9V3ivI

Heh, heh. ;)

You're too fucking stupid to realize Putin views Trump as a useful stooge to help him bring your country to its knees. What a bunch of assholes.

Spy

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 03:06:09 AM
I'd usually do it about 6 times just before I went to sleep.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 03:06:09 AM
I can still orgasm 2-3 times in the evening on a good day . . .

Why are you telling us this?

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 03:40:06 PM
You're too fucking stupid to realize Putin views Trump as a useful stooge to help him bring your country to its knees. What a bunch of assholes.

Exactly. All the US and many European security services have evidence to suggest Russia (Putin) have and continue to make attacks on western computer systems across many industries and agencies. Putin tells Trump it has nothing to do with him and the orange bitch says that's good enough for him. "It could be a 400 pound guy in his basement".Trump won't grass up his benefactor or ever criticize him. He pisses off all the NATO allies but won't say anything against Putin who has attacked the USA. The trumpanzees just cheer Trump because they hate America too. >:(

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 16, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

In the state I live in you can marry at 16.  God, you are a self-righteous prick.  Have a nice day.

Your posts / views have that 'Casio' ambiance ..... somewhat disturbing.

Swishypants

Quote from: Spy on December 16, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us.

Why are you telling us this?

I'm old and Jack it with no lotion! Pussy! I sleep with ALL the beautiful women. I have them in my mind and they can't stop me!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD MD's butt plug on December 16, 2017, 12:01:15 PM

Because so far there's still a separation between the executive and the other parts of government and law. Trump has admitted he wishes it wasn't like that because he's a dictator and can't get that mindset out of his head, so it frustrates him.
Trump knew Flynn was working for Erdoğan who lied about doing so, Trump employed him anyway after being warned Flynn was a security risk. Then they came up with the BS story he was asked to resign because he'd lied to the spaniel eyed Pence-although the chances of Pence not knowing as he was part of the transition team, are about nil. The whole clusterfuck have lied so much now, its almost impossible to remember what they've said. It must be worse for them, because they have to keep their stories straight in front of Mueller. [/font][/size]

You think he's frustrated?! Just wait until a Dem gets that power again (it will be a long time till then). Then you'll see frustration.   ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 04:07:31 PM
I'm old and Jack it with no lotion! Pussy! I sleep with ALL the beautiful women. I have them in my mind and they can't stop me!

That says it all right there.  Point, set, match.  If he jabbers long enough, he’ll prove your point for you. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD MD's butt plug on December 16, 2017, 03:06:04 PM

You demented fool. Conspiracy Theorist is the clue, Putin doesn't blame anyone he doesn't have killed. Trumpers love Putin because he has Trump's back. Fucking traitors.  :(

It's Conspiracy Therapist.  Learn how to read, you fucking idiot! ::)

Dr MD MD's blow up doll

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

It's Conspiracy Therapist.  Learn how to read, you fucking idiot! ::)

Yeah, I said that to you when you refused to clean me out as the instructions recommended and then after two years my nose started running.. :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 04:25:08 PM

That says it all right there.  Point, set, match.  If he jabbers long enough, he’ll prove your point for you.

Where did I ever deny it faggot? You're a "Sailor" with a sensitive constitution. You FAKE BITCH!

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 04:25:08 PM

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 04:07:31 PM

He has a ways to go yet.

TRUMP: [/color][/size]"I moved on her. Actually, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and f*** her. She was married."[/font][/size]

TRUMP: [/color][/size]"Yeah that's her in the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs [breath fresheners] just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
BUSH: [/color][/size]"Whatever you want."[/font][/size]TRUMP: "Grab them by the p****. You can do anything."[/size]

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 04:21:43 PM

You think he's frustrated?! Just wait until a Dem gets that power again (it will be a long time till then). Then you'll see frustration.   ;)

That goes to explaining how Moore, Bannon and Trump grasped defeat from the jaws of victory in AL! Of course, Trump distanced himself after his robocall and full backing of Moore.  ;D ;D

AL was the most red state in America and lost, although 600000 still supported a child molester as they hide behind the bible.

PaulAtreides

Trump now banning the use of certain words ("vulnerable," "entitlement," "diversity," "transgender," "fetus," "evidence-based" and "science-based") in CDC reports.  Reich Minister Goebbels must be laughing in his grave.  Really?  C'mon, one you Trumptards defend this. 

pedo hunter

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 16, 2017, 03:59:37 PM
Your posts / views have that 'Casio' ambiance ..... somewhat disturbing.
^This^

21 is Casio in the closet. Hide your children folks. 21 the pedo is ready to strike.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

That goes to explaining how Moore, Bannon and Trump grasped defeat from the jaws of victory in AL! Of course, Trump distanced himself after his robocall and full backing of Moore.  ;D ;D

AL was the most red state in America and lost, although 600000 still supported a child molester as they hide behind the bible.

Child molester?! Please! Creeps come in all stripes and colors but mostly from the Democratic party. You guys are finished! Maybe, if your start now to reform your evil ways you guys might make it back into the white house by next century. Good luck! ;D

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Child molester?! Please! Creeps come in all stripes and colors but mostly from the Democratic party. You guys are finished! Maybe, if your start now to reform your evil ways you guys might make it back into the white house by next century. Good luck! ;D

So you don't think a 14 year old girl is a child? Well maybe not from where you're from, they're just objects for dirty old men to abuse.  :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

So you don't think a 14 year old girl is a child? Well maybe not from where you're from, they're just objects for dirty old men to abuse.  :-\

Spy

You're going to be crying in your Kook Aid when a Democrat is sworn in as President in January 2021. The 60 + percent of Americans who detest Trump aren't going to put up with this shit much longer.

Dr MD MD's blow up doll

You're telling me. It's disturbing that you imagine I'm younger than my 20 year old features.  :-\

pedo hunter

maybe 21 and Dr are pedos themselves they are so furiously protect other pedos.
it's very disturbing reading their posts so full of pro pedo propaganda.

Swishypants

BACTA TANK! NOW!

This is boring now. Star Wars time!

Dr. MD MD

Still waiting on this little thing called evidence rather than accusation. This shit right here is the kind of thing I'm talking about that's working against you rather than for you but, by all means, keep it up! I don't want to see you assholes in power EVER again! There's nothing worse than the ire of a former voter betrayed. You done fucked up, son! BADLY! Now, it's time to stop your tantrum before you're punished. ;) ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

Still waiting on this little thing called evidence rather than accusation. This shit right here is the kind of thing I'm talking about that's working against you rather than for you but, by all means, keep it up! I don't want to see you assholes in power EVER again! There's nothing worse than the ire of a former voter betrayed. You done fucked up, son! BADLY! Now, it's time to stop your tantrum before you're punished. ;) ;D

STFU you retarded cunt! It's Star Wars time now!

Dr MD MD's Sex Gerbil

Child molester?! Please! Creeps come in all stripes and colors

Like an elderly manchild who fills his empty life with a minimum of 50 posts per day.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

Exactly. All the US and many European security services have evidence to suggest Russia (Putin) have and continue to make attacks on western computer systems across many industries and agencies. Putin tells Trump it has nothing to do with him and the orange bitch says that's good enough for him. "It could be a 400 pound guy in his basement".Trump won't grass up his benefactor or ever criticize him. He pisses off all the NATO allies but won't say anything against Putin who has attacked the USA. The trumpanzees just cheer Trump because they hate America too. >:(

No shit Inspector Cleaseau.  What do you suppose our cyber warriors are doing as we speak.  Christ, could you be any more of a dufus.  Examples of the U.S.interfering in the internal affairs of other countries are many and ongoing.  What the Russians do must be countered but only a goddam fool would not realize that we and other nations do the same thing.

Just in recent times, Obama used taxpayer money to send political operatives to Israel to unseat Natanyahu in Israel’s  last election.  HIlliary was successful in convincing the neighborhood organizer in chief that we should help topple the Mubarak and Kadafi regimes with no clue as to who would replace him.  In Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood took over and started to impose Sharia Law which triggered yet another uprising at which time the military took over.  In Libya the result was even worse with the death of Americans in Benghazi and the shithouse mess that exists in Libya today.  The Iranian Nuclear deal has resulted in an enriched and emboldened Iran that now threatens the entire Middle East. 

As for NATO, Trump has prodded it out of its stupor and now most of the member states are ponying up their share of the cost of defending Europe.

Your position on world affairs is no more than one would expect from one who gets his news from the MSM exclusively and has nothing more than to fallback on than that.  Your comments are loaded with dim witted conclusions and sophistry and fall apart under scrutiny. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD MD's Sex Gerbil on December 16, 2017, 05:17:33 PM

Like an elderly manchild who fills his empty life with a minimum of 50 posts per day.

Or someone so cowardly they'll only post as a guest (who will soon be ignored).

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 05:17:34 PM

[size=0px][font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay][size=0pt]No shit.  What do you suppose our cyber warriors are doing as we speak.  Christ, could you be any more of a dufus.  Examples of the U.S.interfering in the internal affairs of other countries are many and ongoing.  What the Russians do must be countered but only a goddam fool would not realize that we and other nations do the same things.  [/font][/size][/size][/font]
[size=0px][font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay][size=0pt][/font][/size]
[/size][/font]
[size=0px][font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay][size=0pt]Just in recent times, Obama used taxpayer money to send political operatives to Israel to unseat Natanyahu in Israel’s  last election.  HIlliary was successful in convincing the neighborhood organizer in chief that we should help topple the Mubarak and Kadafi regimes with no clue as to who would replace him.  In Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood took over and started to impose Sharia Law which triggered yet another uprising at which time the military took over.  In Libya the result was even worse with the death of Americans in Benghazi and the shithouse mess that exists in Libya today.  The Iranian Nuclear deal has resulted in an enriched and emboldened Iran that now threatens the entire Middle East.  [/font][/size][/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[size=0px][font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay][size=0pt]As for NATO, Trump has prodded it out of its lethargic stupor and now most of the member states are ponying up their share of the cost of defending [/font][/size][/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[size=0px][font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay][size=0pt]Your position on world affairs is no more than one would expect from one who gets his news from the MSM exclusively and has nothing more than to fallback on than that.  Your comments are loaded with dim witted conclusions and sophistry and fall apart under scrutiny.  [/font][/size][/size][/font]
[font=.SFUIDisplay][size=0pt]
[/font][/size]

YOU STUPID FUCKER!