• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Barack's brother Malik just tweeted Barack's real Birth Certificate.

Started by The King of Kings, March 09, 2017, 12:29:00 PM

This fucking Malik.

He keeps tweeting and the deleting his Brother Barack's Birth Certificate.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on March 09, 2017, 12:50:45 PM
This fucking Malik.

He keeps tweeting and the deleting his Brother Barack's Birth Certificate.

i used to follow him, but i found him to be obnoxious and someone who just has an axe to grind with his brother.  also, he doesn't interact with anyone, so whatever.

Quote from: Σ> on March 09, 2017, 02:45:10 PM
i used to follow him, but i found him to be obnoxious and someone who just has an axe to grind with his brother.  also, he doesn't interact with anyone, so whatever.

So, three for three

Ruteger

IF, and I mean IF, this is legit and not a hoax, a second American Revolution needs to commence...

But, one has to ask - why now? I am dubious, and will wait for further verification.

Quote from: Ruteger on March 09, 2017, 09:57:08 PM
... But, one has to ask - why now?...

Because his ass-clown brother is recently out of office?

My sense is if this were a fake he saw somewhere, we would have seen it around the internet before now too.  The real question is, if it's a fake, why would he create it now?

One thing we do know for certain is the various ''birth certificates'' we've seen so far - supposedly from the early 1960s, created with modern software - are fakes. 

The question is why - why put out a forgery in the first place, then more forgeries?

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2017, 11:49:43 PM
The question is why - why put out a forgery in the first place, then more forgeries?

Why forge one document, when one can forge forty-seven documents and then bill the black budget for ninety-four times the price?

Are you really frontin' like you've never read Hubbard's Mission: Earth before?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 01:41:39 AM
emotive faggotry

Get back into the rape pool with your stain-resistant copy of Mein Kampf bound in woven pubic hair, Doctor Degenerate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 10, 2017, 01:58:59 AM

Get back into the rape pool with your stain-resistant copy of Mein Kampf bound in woven pubic hair, Doctor Degenerate.

Yeah...sure...enjoy your Scientology meetings.  :-\

Jackstar

Quote« on: Yesterday at 00:50:55 »

I accept your fealty, but I'm still not hooking you up with the sekrit password. Rules is rules.

Now, paint my house. Red.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 11, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

I accept your fealty, but I'm still not hooking you up with the sekrit password. Rules is rules.

Now, paint my house. Red.

You don't live in a house. It's a boat...and it's not even real.  Now, go dig up old father Hubbard and start horfin! ::)  :D