• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Jackstar

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-federal-court-ordered-hillary-clinton-to-answer-additional-email-questions-under-oath/

QuoteAfter a lengthy hearing yesterday Judge Sullivan ruled that Clinton must address two questions that she refused to answer under-oath:

Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.

During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

I honestly don't know how you people are containing your excitement over this. Tai Chi daily? Soma? Furious grimoire chanting? What?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2018, 11:20:56 PM
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-federal-court-ordered-hillary-clinton-to-answer-additional-email-questions-under-oath/

I honestly don't know how you people are containing your excitement over this. Tai Chi daily? Soma? Furious grimoire chanting? What?

Weed...and lots of it! I’m still pretty excited though.  ;D

Metron2267

........t-rolled........ 8)

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 27, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
reply with a "I don't do PMs, please address this publicly and I will respond accordingly.  This message self destructs in {x} minutes" I then delete the copy of what I sent

This is a much more elegant solution to the problem, one which I shall apply henceforth to elegant people.

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 12:57:13 PM
........t-rolled........ 8)

Reminder: that's not you.

WildCard

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 20, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2018, 12:07:25 AM
Weed...and lots of it! I’m still pretty excited though.  ;D

dafuc?!! i leave for 5 minutes and you grow a sense of humor?!
welcome back!

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
This is a much more elegant solution to the problem, one which I shall apply henceforth to elegant people.

Reminder: that's not you.

Pssshhh...leave me on ignore then...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on November 27, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
dafuc?!! i leave for 5 minutes and you grow a sense of humor?!
welcome back!

Hello, liberal snowflake. My sense of humor has been intact the whole time. However, it often requires actual intelligence to understand. Needless to say, you don’t qualify.  :(

pate

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 28, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
coughing a lot

They both look and sound unwell AF. They're only 72 & 71 years old. I've met plenty of octogenarians who presented themselves with much more vigor.

Lunger

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 05:44:57 AM
They both look and sound unwell AF. They're only 72 & 71 years old. I've met plenty of octogenarians who presented themselves with much more vigor.

They need more blood from children.  Since Tump took office he has cut their supply by enforcing the laws on trafficking.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 05:44:57 AM
Indeed. I know many people much older who have more vigor. Still working, playing tennis, going hiking, swimming daily, etc. She can barely stand up. And who knows what is up with him medically-wise, looks like a hungover corpse.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 29, 2018, 07:51:14 AM
I think I'd rather attend a Noory invasion.

http://youtu.be/EUQXZJrwpHo
I feel really bad for those people in Toronto. First having to deal with Norry's "Invasion" and then monologues and diatribes by obviously ill and politically, and otherwise, deranged Clintons? At least their hockey team is doing well....

Jackstar

Quote from: Lunger on November 29, 2018, 08:44:22 AM
They need more blood from children.

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2018, 11:28:30 AM
who knows what is up with him medically-wise, looks like a hungover corpse.

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2018, 11:30:30 AM
I feel really bad for those people in Toronto.

They're scheduled to come through Seattle on the week of my birthday. Obvious attempt at supplicating flattery is obvious.

Metron2267

This thing was supposed to have been cancelled...guess not...'fake news' strikes again.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/source-bill-and-hillary-clinton-tour-canceled-due-to-poor-sales-and-broaddrick-movie-shadowing-it.html
Print   Alex Jones Show podcast   Prison Planet TV   Infowars store
American Mirror
November 15, 2018
A source tells The American Mirror that Bill and Hillary Clinton’s 13-city tour has been canceled.
In early October, CNN reported:
The Clintons announced on Monday that they would headline a series of live events together â€" billed “An Evening with The Clintons” â€" across the country in the final weeks of 2018 and into 2019.
The tour will provide the Democratic stalwarts with a notable platform weeks after the consequential 2018 midterm elections and deep into 2019, when a number of Democrats will be jockeying for positions in the fight to be the party’s standard bearer against President Donald Trump in 2020.
The events, which are being produced by tour promoter Live Nation, are being billed as “one-of-a-kind conversation with two individuals who have helped shape our world and had a front seat to some of the most important moments in modern history.”
But now that appears to be off, due to “poor sales.”

Looks like "the show" must go on. >:(

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

[attachment=1,msg1284697]
Ha!  Nothing like being stalked by the walking dead.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

It is interesting how much more alive he looks when he is not around Hillary or when he sees some other woman or girl. I'll bet he looked like his young Arkansas self when on the Lolita Express!

Corona Kitty

Tomorrow I'll be talking about the Clinton's.

Metron2267

You might want to consider this regarding the Adrenochrome Klintoons:
https://voat.co/v/QRV/2882065Search Voat (via searchvoat.co)

Posted by: 2882065?

Posting time: 18 hours ago on 11/30/2018 1:12:43 AM

Last edit time: never edited.

Traffic stats
Views: 5405

Score
SCP: 241

249 upvotes, 8 downvotes (97% upvoted it)

Share a link
Discuss
QRV

subscribe 14465 subscribers
~1405 user(s) here now
This is the official r/GA replacement, endorsed by Q. Welcome Patriots, to QResearch_Voat.

NSFW Anon HOLY SHIT: My mom texted me today about Epstein, the Clintons and Adrenochrome (QRV)
submitted 18 hours ago by 2882065?
When I got the text I literally laughed out loud in the street!! My 65 yo mom, texting me about Epstein and adrenochrome?!

My mom has always has been a conservative. She actually preferred Huckabee to Trump but is now Trump all the way. We have been discussing the Clintons, Obama and Trump for a while now and I occasionally send her a Q-drop to shed light on a conversation but I never push it. I do speak to her about child trafficking and child abuse but never broached the subject of adrenochrome, cannibalism, or the human sacrifices. Didn’t want to freak her out. So this text was interesting for sure.

But what is also interesting is what she said next: she was on a website where people were speaking about Epstein, HRC & HA and adrenochrome.

She told me that these people were saying that WJC may have HIV (he has “the look”) and that HRC may have Kuru, which is a neurological disease caused by cannibalism and eating infected brain tissue. Now, my mom is in the medical field, so the fact that she is entertaining these theories makes me want to know more.

Kuru: Medline Definition & Kuru: Healthline Definition

Here’s some of the symptoms from the Healthline website:

Symptoms of more common neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease or stroke may resemble kuru symptoms. These include:
•difficulty walking •poor coordination •difficulty swallowing •slurred speech •moodiness and behavioral changes •dementia •muscle twitching and tremors •inability to grasp objects •random, compulsive laughing or crying
Kuru occurs in three stages. It’s usually preceded by headache and joint pain. Since these are common symptoms, they are often missed as clues that a more serious disease is underway. In the first stage, a person with kuru exhibits some loss of bodily control. They may have difficulty balancing and maintaining posture. In the second stage, or sedentary stage, the person is unable to walk. Body tremors and significant involuntary jerks and movements begin to occur. In the third stage, the person is usually bedridden and incontinent. They lose the ability to speak. They may also exhibit dementia or behavior changes, causing them to seem unconcerned about their health. Starvation and malnutrition usually set in at the third stage, due to the difficulty of eating and swallowing. These secondary symptoms can lead to death within a year. Most people end up dying from pneumonia.
Remember when HRC had pneumonia at the 9/11 memorial and had trouble walking on so many occasions? Could this be really be true? Could WJC be a walking petrie dish of death? Given his sexual prowess how could he not? The only thing that gives me pause about the HRC theory is that people tend to die of Kuru within a year of onset.

Apologies if this is an old topic- am relatively new to both Voat and Q. I was so excited about this that I wanted to share. The fact that my salt of the earth mom was open enough to wonder about these sick people & their adrenochrome fixation is actually great sign. The 100th Monkey may be upon us, as one Anon posted last week. God Bless us all.

ZaZa

SHIT IS HITTING the FAN !!!

Published time: 01.Dec, 2018 00:41

"FBI raids home of whistleblower who had ‘dirt’ on Clinton Foundation, Mueller"
https://www.rt.com/usa/445299-mueller-uranium-clintons-whistleblower/

albrecht

Ouch. Clintons resort to GroupOn because nobody is buying tickets for their grand tour.... 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-07/clintons-resort-groupon-after-speaking-tour-fails-draw-crowds

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2018, 06:20:17 PM
Ouch. Clintons resort to GroupOn because nobody is buying tickets for their grand tour.... 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-07/clintons-resort-groupon-after-speaking-tour-fails-draw-crowds

Lester Holt won't mention that news story. The same thing happened to the Dallas Cowboys when their owner referred to half of Texas as "deplorables".

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
Lester Holt won't mention that news story. The same thing happened to the Dallas Cowboys when their owner referred to half of Texas as "deplorables".

LOL!

Texans fans no doubt... ::)

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Final mystery revealed.