• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

THE DR. MDMD YOUTUBE THREAD FEATURING CONSPIRACIES AND GENERAL BS

Started by 21st Century Man, March 21, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

Dr. MD MD

Poor babies can't think of anything to say anymore. All they can do is double post videos I've already posted. ;D

P.S. Thread started by a globalist Republican. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
Poor babies can't think of anything to say anymore. All they can do is double post videos I've already posted. ;D

Yeah, right.  What a load of caca.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
mv thinks people who double post videos are dicks.

MV'S GONNA SO BE MAD AT YOU....
I'M TELLING...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 27, 2018, 11:44:33 AM
MV'S GONNA SO BE MAD AT YOU....
I'M TELLING...

I didn't tell. However, this is his board so I figure he'll know eventually. Have a nice day, faggot. ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
I didn't tell. However, this is his board so I figure he'll know eventually. Have a nice day, faggot. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

See, here's the thing.  You voted for Obama.  Until fairly recently you were no doubt attacking anyone who didn't, and absolutely certain that anyone who didn't vote for all Democrats all the time the way you did was the same sort of rat bastard as what you're now insisting everyone who doesn't support every single Trump move is.

As someone who has come to realize your colossal mistake in supporting the Democrats, it might be beneficial to you to listen more and attack less those who were right about him in the first place, and have been mostly right all those years when you were not.  Who knows, maybe you're still missing something.  Or did you go from being on the wrong side to understanding more than everyone else overnight?

And - again - no one has the time or inclination to watch 10 or more 20 minute videos every day, without knowing what it is you think is important about them. 

You would get more than zero views from other posters if you put together a few lines on some of them about what is in there to be watched (why someone should watch them), and the approximate place in the video to hear a specific comment on some of the others. 

I'd be interested in hearing why you think that's not worth your time, but simply posting them is

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 27, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

See, here's the thing.  You voted for Obama.  Until fairly recently you were no doubt attacking anyone who didn't, and absolutely certain that anyone who didn't vote for all Democrats all the time the way you did was the same sort of rat bastard as what you're now insisting everyone who doesn't support every single Trump move is.

As someone who has come to realize your colossal mistake in supporting the Democrats, it might be beneficial to you to listen more and attack less those who were right about him in the first place, and have been mostly right all those years when you were not.  Who knows, maybe you're still missing something.  Or did you go from being on the wrong side to understanding more than everyone else overnight?

Wrong again. I didn't come here until long after I became disillusioned with Obama and the Democrats and the only reason I voted Republican was because of Trump. I'm not uncritical of him though. I'm skeptical of this omnibus bill (always a bad idea), particularly The Cloud Act, which I've recently posted about here. When I did vote Democrat I didn't think every Republican was a "rat bastard" and I don't think I know everything. It just seems that way to those who are perhaps less competent and feel threatened by my posts. I'm just trying to figure things out too. However, I don't think that you always have, had or were born with immaculate knowledge of things. The reason I'm harsh with Dems these days is because they've gone completely crazy now and aren't just negotiating for the left within our system, they're actively trying to destroy it. Sorry, not everything or everyone can be reduced to your silly bipartisan worldview. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 01:54:51 PM
I'm not uncritical of him though. I'm skeptical of this omnibus bill

There are whispers that because it’s an omnibus bill Trump will be able to direct money from the defense portion to the wall. Hopefully this is the case and it can be done on the down low. The time for playing by the rules is over. The county is at stake and the ends justify the means. The DemoKKKRats and their media have by lying cheating SOBs since Johnson. Obamacare. Russian collusion. Are just the latest of their lies. The time has come for Republicans to do what must be done for the good of the country.

... to those who are perhaps less competent and feel threatened by my posts...

And who would that be?

... When I did vote Democrat I didn't think every Republican was a "rat bastard"...

Sure you did.  You were no different then than you are now, just switched from Team Democrat to Team Trump.

... Sorry, not everything or everyone can be reduced to your silly bipartisan worldview. ;)

This is what I meant when I suggested you listen and think more, and knee jerk and attack less. 

If you think my worldview is boiled down to choosing one or the other of the two national parties in Washington DC, then support them fully, you may as well skip over my posts.  That's what you do - before you were all in for the Ds, now you're all in for Trump.  And since that's all you are capable of, you can't conceive there could be any other course. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 27, 2018, 02:06:13 PM
There are whispers that because it’s an omnibus bill Trump will be able to direct money from the defense portion to the wall. Hopefully this is the case and it can be done on the down low. The time for playing by the rules is over. The county is at stake and the ends justify the means. The DemoKKKRats and their media have by lying cheating SOBs since Johnson. Obamacare. Russian collusion. Are just the latest of their lies. The time has come for Republicans to do what must be done for the good of the country.

I've heard that too and I've learned not to just autofreak on everything different like the left is. I'm willing to wait to see where it goes but The Cloud Act doesn't sound like it will be good for anyone but the mega corporations who've already been the most abusive of our rights. Animal is chained down for now though. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 27, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
And who would that be?

Sure you did.  You were no different then than you are now, just switched from Team Democrat to Team Trump.

This is what I meant when I suggested you listen and think more, and knee jerk and attack less. 

If you think my worldview is boiled down to choosing one or the other of the two national parties in Washington DC, then support them fully, you may as well skip over my posts.  That's what you do - before you were all in for the Ds, now you're all in for Trump.  And since that's all you are capable of, you can't conceive there could be any other course.

Whatever. I've been honest about my thoughts and motivations. Of course there are probably a myriad of ways things can go. I just happen to think this is still better than the alternative. Dems and establishment Republicans are totalitarian globalists who would like to turn this country into another China. I'm against that. You think what you want though. ::)

Lord Grantham

Study Finds 12,000 Americans Die Annually In What Are Made To Look Like Car Accidents
goo.gl/jQbLpa

Taaroa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
mv thinks people who double post videos are dicks. No big surprise that you are. :D

As opposed to posting videos in unbroken rows of posts while offering no explanation or context for why they're being posted?  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on March 27, 2018, 04:59:53 PM
As opposed to posting videos in unbroken rows of posts while offering no explanation or context for why they're being posted?  ;)

Exactly. He doesn't give a fuck about that.

Pro user tip: Someone from a British Commonwealth needs an authoritarian dictate of what to watch and what not to. How surprising...NOT! ;D

Here in the land of the free we're allowed to figure it out for ourselves. :P

So far... ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
... I just happen to think this is still better than the alternative. Dems and establishment Republicans are totalitarian globalists who would like to turn this country into another China. I'm against that. You think what you want though. ::)

Yes, that is correct.  As far as it goes.

The part you are unable to comprehend is there are plenty of Rs who are not establishment Republicans and who are not globalists.  Some of them are even in DC.  They even vote with Trump, when he's right on the issue.  Your little bean brain just can't figure that out.  You state you are against the Establishment Rs, then include all the Rs in that category.

I realize Alex Jones and the rest haven't told you any of this, and until he does you're not interested.  That's life. 

Have you asked yourself why it is some of the Rs voted against the grotesque spending bill Trump signed?  Who they are?  What are their positions on other issues?  Or are they still just elected Republican Congressment in DC, and therefore just ''the same'' as everyone else AJ rants about? 

Heck, they're probably the worst of the bunch, right?, because they voted opposite from what Trump eventually did.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 05:05:36 PM
... Here in the land of the free we're allowed to figure it out for ourselves...

And how do you think you're doing with that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 27, 2018, 08:34:31 PM
Yes, that is correct.  As far as it goes.

The part you are unable to comprehend is there are plenty of Rs who are not establishment Republicans and who are not globalists.  Some of them are even in DC.  They even vote with Trump, when he's right on the issue.  Your little bean brain just can't figure that out.  You state you are against the Establishment Rs, then include all the Rs in that category.

I realize Alex Jones and the rest haven't told you any of this, and until he does you're not interested.  That's life. 

Have you asked yourself why it is some of the Rs voted against the grotesque spending bill Trump signed?  Who they are?  What are their positions on other issues?  Or are they still just elected Republican Congressment in DC, and therefore just ''the same'' as everyone else AJ rants about? 

Heck, they're probably the worst of the bunch, right?, because they voted opposite from what Trump eventually did.

Where did I say all Republicans?! I said establishment Republicans. You really need to get past this bipartisan fix of yours and stop trying to make me the argument. I'd say we're probably over 90% in agreement on politics most times but you just want to keep trying to strawman me. We really need pud back to give you and 21st a legit target to bitch at! ::) ;D