Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 16, 2019, 09:13:56 AM
I would say that Ghost Art was exploitative but a "big get" for Heater, almost as big as his grieving widow, and that it proves she can do an entertaining show if someone offstage tells her what to say, Cyrano-style.

Her phone sex acting finally paid-off...

Art says: "I nudge her." "I bump her." "I mess with the blankets." "I tamper with all kinds of stuff." "Half the time she notices and half the time she doesn't."

HW: "Ha! Ha! Ha! Woooo!"

WOTR

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 16, 2019, 04:34:18 AM
Rather amusing to see a board named after the king of performance art be offended by one of their own doing performance art ...
Perhaps this is why I am more amused, and less offended. I think that Art would have had better taste than to do this- but the whole thing is performance art for public consumption.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 04:57:17 AM
Clearly, you ARE one of Leather's cult sycophants and/or seriously retarded with a hard-on or dripping wet cunt or, at the very least, a continuous shit stirring HW opportunist. You would NEVER write that if you respected or knew what AB's shows were all about AND what he would NEVER do and want HW to NEVER do either. AB would be furious and fire her. HW wouldn't dare, if AB were alive.

HW vomited and urinated on Art. That's all the performance art she has.

Who cares? I have seen "artists" who make a rotting Jesus or do his portrait in feces and then urinate on it. If I can't get bothered enough to go out and protest that, why should I care any more about a guy who used to do radio?

I have no respect for the "feces Jesus" artist, and I have none for the performance artist who channels Art (nor for any psychics who make their living fleecing the emotionally vulnerable.) However, you have to keep in mind that Art did run out on a wife, kids, was apparently into swinging and some other activities. It is not like he was "saint Art" (who's)  legacy was spotless before this.

You are WAY too emotional and take this far too personally.

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 16, 2019, 10:45:05 AM
Perhaps this is why I am more amused, and less offended. I think that Art would have had better taste than to do this- but the whole thing is performance art for public consumption.

But Feather says this was not a performance and not channeling. Of course, AB would NEVER allow this fraud communicating with the dead on his show, and, most especially, never "channel" himself. He fundamentally understood this would destroy the credibility of any Talk Show Host. His "performance art" was to be the entertaining interviewer that sits on the fence and not take sides, the I want to believe halting skeptic, to allow a sense of neutrality between whether to believe the guest or not.

K_Dubb

I think the instinct for offense-taking has been trained out of most of us by this time and that those in whom it is still operable risk becoming part of the show.  Hoes gonna hoe.

I fell asleep listening to it last night -- it was pretty clear what was going on.  Heather's reactions to the promptings were far too scripted.  At first I wondered if it was simply well-rehearsed but, given the actual dedication that would take, that notion was quickly dismissed.  The little squeaky electronic noise in the background soon explained all.

All in all a satisfying show with a coherent pop-culture vision of the afterlife that is interesting from a mythological perspective.  If a few hucksters are exposed in the process, so much the better.

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 16, 2019, 10:52:12 AM
You are WAY too emotional and take this far too personally.

Feather makes a mockery of what AB's show was. She would be fired for doing that if AB were alive. Plus, it's just psycho to do Art herself this way. It's creepy.

I did overreact to this aspect, but I'm over the shock of what HW will do to Art. She alleges AB committed suicide without a shred of believably, so what else can she do now?

Just more BSC.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 10:57:09 AM
But Feather says this was not a performance and not channeling. Of course, AB would NEVER allow this fraud communicating with the dead on his show, and, most especially, never "channel" himself. He fundamentally understood this would destroy the credibility of any Talk Show Host. His "performance art" was to be the entertaining interviewer that sits on the fence and not take sides, the I want to believe halting skeptic, to allow a sense of neutrality between whether to believe the guest or not.

All liars claim that they are not lying (particularly when it is of benefit to them.) Lets just say that I am extremely skeptical of any psychic or medium. However, they claim with a straight face that for only $200 they will tell your future or contact your dearly departed loved one. Frauds- but I don't get upset. If people want to buy into it, they are free to do so.

This show sounds like it was the same thing as a psychic using parlour tricks in an attempt to demonstrate that Art was communicating. If we were all physically in the room, she would have rigged the table to "levitate."

She is a fraud. But then again, she is far from alone in this aspect.

*As for "Art not allowing it..." I don't care about that either. So many people (including Art) told her to make the show hers. She is just taking that advice and showing who she is. She should be commended for finally listening rather than condemned.  ;)

Pizzapunch

[attachment=1,msg1347790] Last night's guest...

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 16, 2019, 11:02:30 AM
I think the instinct for offense-taking has been trained out of most of us by this time and that those in whom it is still operable risk becoming part of the show.  Hoes gonna hoe.
Do you consider it a product of being on boards such as BG, pop culture, or societal changes that have beaten that instinct out of us? I ask only because it seems that the term "I'm offended and you should not be allowed to ____" is on the increase.

Snipe Smack

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 11:23:27 AM
Feather makes a mockery of what AB's show was. She would be fired for doing that if AB were alive. Plus, it's just psycho to do Art herself this way. It's creepy.

I did overreact to this aspect, but I'm over the shock of what HW will do to Art. She alleges AB committed suicide without a shred of believably, so what else can she do now?

Just more BSC.
VC, I don't know you or your situation but I would be interested to hear your complaints on air. Looks like Tonight is open lines?  Reading your posts, I think you have many valid points especially regarding AB and lack of respect for AB family. Would You consider calling in tonight?  If not that's cool but it would be great. I am too new to this drama to call in myself.

albrecht

I haven't listened to whatever she is doing but let us be honest. Art was the master but he had some moments- eating a lightbulb, gluing lips together, wrong end of cigarette, mysterious stalker-shooter, disruptions in broadcast due to solar flares or 'interference' by them, back issues, and so on.

ps: earlier relistened to the "dangerous animals" show while mowing. Possibly my favorite Art show? At least up there. So hilarious the Texan telling people how their "pets will eat them if given a chance" and bitching about Disney and PETA. Animals are biological entities who operate only on instinct and "only waiting" for a sign of weakness to kill and eat you, even your pet! And tales of ferrets eating a baby's face (Norry would like) and how deer (deer!) will attack people and even defend the carcass once killed/injured. And Art chimes in with his tales of his various cats attacking him etc. Classic.

1998-05-28 Don Zaidle

WildCard

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 16, 2019, 11:47:41 AM
[attachment=1,msg1347790] Last night's guest...

No, not, "Mr. Tree". It's name was John. Just like her spirit guide, not Chuan.
What a hack.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on August 16, 2019, 11:50:55 AM
Do you consider it a product of being on boards such as BG, pop culture, or societal changes that have beaten that instinct out of us? I ask only because it seems that the term "I'm offended and you should not be allowed to ____" is on the increase.

In broad terms I think we are in a cultural transition between what will be looked back on as a sophisticated fin-de-siècle detachment (leave people alone, tolerance rather than inclusivity, caveat emptor and devil take the hindmost) and an aggressive new ideology I'll just call nannyism.  Bellgab, skewing older and following the sympathies of its owner, is a locus for the former.

Going way out on a limb, I don't think it's a coincidence that our friends from across the pond, who are usually ahead of the curve on these things, represent the latter, banging away to create a consensus around common values but with a pitch that, to North American ears, is still a little off, a little too strident.  Dynamo to Heather is like Shreddie and Pud to Falkie -- how dare they exist, abuse their listeners/the system, perpetrate fraud and regularly exceed the bounds of taste, etc.  Like most popular movements feeding on collective action, it needs its witches to burn.

Funniest show in a long time. Return of Mr Chon, live "What dreams may come" trees, Ghost Art snubbing Irene,Dr Brandenburgs war on Mars from a first-alien perspective...much better than Cats

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 07:27:27 AM
Can I post the show? I don’t want to piss anyone off.
How do you reconcile your complaints about her supposedly illegal use of bumper music with your posting of daily links to full shows?

DynamoHum

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 16, 2019, 01:13:05 PM
How do you reconcile your complaints about her supposedly illegal use of bumper music with your posting of daily links to full shows?

I’m not making money from it.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 16, 2019, 12:20:19 PM
...Bellgab, skewing older and following the sympathies of its owner, is a locus for the former...

I first read that as "Bellgab, skewering THE older..."

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 01:28:05 PM
I’m not making money from it.
Then why are you doing it? If Smog were to start Rowland Gab on Facebook and posted daily links to full MITD shows you'd be okay with that?

DynamoHum

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 16, 2019, 03:17:12 PM
Then why are you doing it?

Because someone sends it to me because I can’t subscribe since she banned me from subscribing. Why wouldn’t I share it?

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 03:21:43 PM
Why wouldn’t I share it?
Unless you got Heather's permission, it's not yours to share

DynamoHum

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 16, 2019, 03:33:42 PM
Unless you got Heather's permission, it's not yours to share

Well, weirdly enough when she dumped me off her subscription she accused me of sharing it, which I wasn’t actually doing at the time. So this is a lesson in irony for her. I don’t actually care that I don’t have her permission to share it.

Catsmile

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 04:32:35 AM
Imagine living next door to a woman who says that your dead husband is stroking her feet and talking to her. Then broadcasts this???

Honestly I am supremely pissed right now.

# Why?
# Professional Jealousy?
# Seriously...

# Heaters Keeping It Classy.
# Oh, Wait!

# ...Classy As A Ghoul Stripper Can Be.

#ArtPickingWithHisPenis,LuLzFactory
#ArtsChosenOne
#TheLegacy
#MoarLikeLeg&Asscy
#AmIRite!?

#TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving
#EvenWithoutAValidCreditCard!
#Better Than The Stalker Ride!
#WooWHO!!1

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 04:32:35 AM
Imagine living next door to a woman who says that your dead husband is stroking her feet and talking to her. Then broadcasts this???

Honestly I am supremely pissed right now.

The part that gets me, is that she wonders why she is what she calls "shunned".

It doesn't really seem like she's trying to make friends with her neighbors to me.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 04:35:50 AM
Well, it doesn't blend well with the never ending "complicated Grief" thing, now does it?

# This Is What Happens When Cucks Pick Legacies With Their Penises.

# She Knows How To Stroke Cuck Egos, That Was Her Job.
# Beyond That, Shes Flailing Through The Night #OnnaAir!
# Spewing The Most Convenient Narrative By The Second.   
# Shes Like Her Nemesis Norrie, Which She Has Become.
#WithLessClass
#QuackMedicalShowsAnyDayNao!
#GurlNorrie
#FunTiemzGuize

# ↑ WillTheRealHeaterPleaseFlailUp! ↑

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 15, 2019, 06:24:43 PM
It's nice of you to offer to help HW and have your bat signal out locked-on Metron, so you two "the one" "the many" alters/sockpuppets can go on over and rescue HW.

You are the knight! Go on over tonight. Save her in your light. In your shinning amour.

But the OCD has you on the LARP to "own it"...

Dweeb.

Are you having delusions again? I only help with terrestrial hookups bra...

Match the hatch or pay the piper.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 15, 2019, 09:59:23 PM
I don't recall doing any prank calls in my adult years. So, no!

It was you, so gutless in retrospect, have a bear.

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 16, 2019, 01:13:05 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 12:07:35 AM
Yeah, I actually can believe the delusional and mentally ill freak show idiot Heather Wade would pull this shit.

AB already disowned this broom bitch in absentia when HW fucked over and over and over AB and his family.

HW is a disgrace to all radio show hosts to pull this pure FUCKTARD coolaid on any audience.

You raped AB tonight, HW.

Heather Wade is the Anti-Christ to AB's Memory and Legacy.

Lol, endlessly: