Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2019, 02:06:26 PM
It is! I've never looked at the painting in detail just love the line Liberace! quoted and always wondered if that scene/line was totally scripted of the if the "the one dog line" was ad libbed?  The shoe is ominous. Like the feet that wash up in the NW shoreline or in NJ. Various mafia hits or serial killers suspected.

That is what I am thinking.  They are scenthounds (appearances to the contrary) looking for a body in a marsh.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 03:13:11 AM
She is likely never going to present her “evidence” about this.

The way I look at it is like this:

IF Art committed suicide, and the family wanted it kept quiet, then that is their right and she had absolutely no right to say the things she said.

If he didn’t then she’s a repugnant and disgusting creature.

Either way she is a piece of shit.

While I cringe when HW drops the Bell name...

HW has said Karen showed her a suicide note and told her to keep it quiet , if Karen was the so called protector of Bell as she claims then nobody outside the family would have seen that note .

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on August 12, 2019, 02:03:24 PM
Well...
#Art

#ICouldBeWrong

Wasn’t that where the floor stain came from?

Spookcat

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 12, 2019, 02:36:08 PM

HW has said Karen showed her a suicide note and told her to keep it quiet , if Karen was the so called protector of Bell as she claims then nobody outside the family would have seen that note .

Even that would raise questions though. Why would Karen show it to Heather in the first place? Wasn’t one of Heathers allegations that she found the note in her desk with Arts two cigarettes? Granted, there are holes in that story as well... something about she told someone she found a note and Karen ripped it out of her hand when confronted and burned it.

You could make a who-dunnit series based around all this.

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 12, 2019, 10:32:11 AM
I just realized what is happening here. Art trained Heather. Art had his ouija board story / secret that he presumably took to the grave that had people speculating and discussing for decades. Every broadcaster needs a story that they hint is "good" but never actually give the details of...

ouiji board / suicide. Same result, different story. How can anybody not see that she is the true legacy?

HW might have already blew-it on this idea. She said some details "on air" about the alleged suicide that don't add-up with what likely could have happened. I don't recall her exact words, but I know many people have the audio. She mentioned seeing a note or was complicit that a note existed when someone questioned this possibility. She hasn't publicly revealed what the note said, but I think she's going to have to reveal "the details" when she does her suicide show.

If she does the suicide show without revealing why she alleges AB committed suicide by revealing how she knows this, then I think she fully discredits herself to be a total and complete fraud with no plausible deniability or hook-bait for her fans to bite and reel-in. She has cornered herself to have to fabricate some kind of believable story, otherwise I think she will feel too embarrassed and exposed as a liar.

She always says AB told her to tell the truth. She said she will not hide or cover-up the truth. Of course, she has, but I think she is just waiting for the big reveal on her upcoming suicide show.

If she tries to keep AB fans hanging in thin air about her alleged AB suicide indefinitely, then these people are not going to be very accepting of what HW has done and is continuing to do to AB, Airyn, and his two children. It's a really fucked-up "legacy" and "me me me" mantle for her to hold onto. She needs that acceptance and connection to AB to be legitimized and not totally discredited, so she can't have this "suicide cloud" always casting a shadow everywhere she goes. Deep down inside she can't hide from AB himself. He will haunt her and taunt her otherwise, unless she never really gave a shit about him to begin with.

VC

The last time someone posted a closely related idea to this [in bold above] the word Lasha was echoed everywhere in here! Apparently, Lasha [or someone] alleged HW recorded Karen telling her this by phone. Bwahahahaha! :D

Complete bullshit!

Lilith

Heather even said that Karen said that it was Heathers fault don't forget.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 12, 2019, 03:17:17 PM
Heather even said that Karen said that it was Heathers fault don't forget.

Is that "on air" said directly by HW or some fabricated text/email that many hoaxers keep trying to pass-off as if HW wrote/said that?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 12, 2019, 03:31:23 PM
Is that "on air" said directly by HW or some fabricated text/email that many hoaxers keep trying to pass-off as if HW wrote/said that?

She said it on air, and no, I'm not going to go back and listen to all her shows to find it.  ;D

Hells Mole

Quote from: DanTSX on August 02, 2019, 07:29:35 AM
Wtf I want to hang out with Bob Lazar...

Maybe i have to settle for Glenn Campbell.  He’s moved semi locally.

I don’t even want to talk about the Ayyy’s.  Just about machine guns, home made pyrotechnics, and home made jet cars.   Bob is like a pre-meme subculture icon.

Yes, I didn't bring up anything about the UFO stuff.  Science, state of the world, life.  I figured he's said all he's going to say on the UFO story anyway.  For someone so touted for his reclusive nature he's actually a really charismatic, intelligent guy whose really on the ball about pretty much everything.  His wife's a super nice lady too.  Just great people all around.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 02, 2019, 10:15:34 PM
Heather looks like a goat, so Aquino may have a supernatural influence over her. just sayin.

A goat?  Oh, that gives me an idea.  If you're out there "Heather" I have an acre of blackberry bushes I need
grazed.  I was looking at a pair of alpine pygmies goats but if you need some cash.. ??

Hells Mole

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 11:05:32 PM
Good Lord.

"If you're going Thruit"  - Heather Wade.

Was it pronounced like "fruit"?

Lilith

Quote from: Hells Mole on August 12, 2019, 04:19:34 PM
Was it pronounced like "fruit"?

It was pronounced like tuit, as in " a round tuit".  Lately, she has been accenting everything she possibly can, to rhyme with tuit.

...if Karen was the so called protector of Bell as she claims then nobody outside the family would have seen that note .
I thought it was "gatekeeper" What an odd choice of words. Comments Jackstar?

WOTR

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 10:58:28 AM
Thank you.

It must have been tough to have to endure the peaks and valleys of the illness second-hand. I think I read about your experience back when I was still on EllGab (before my banning).

So there's your answer, K. Dubb. As much of an annoyance armchair psychiatry may be to you ... some folks have real life experience in such matters, and can detect the traits in others - to a certain degree.

While its not an official diagnosis, I'm sure you'd allow DH a smidgen of leeway given her particular encounters (and/or for the sake of continued discussion).

With all due respect... I think that just about anybody who has lived longer than 5 years on this little blue planet has had dealings with close acquaintances and / or family who are officially batshit crazy (many of whom have a diagnosis to go with their psychosis.)

That said, I have offered my two cents on more than one occasion- and don't begrudge DH for doing the same. I'm just saying that her encounters are nothing out of the ordinary where she would be any more likely to have an "expert" opinion than 95% of the population of America.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on August 12, 2019, 04:24:30 PM
It was pronounced like tuit, as in " a round tuit".  Lately, she has been accenting everything she possibly can, to rhyme with tuit.
I want a sonnet from K_Dubb.

roundtuit- getting around to it.
Truit- an alternative to true dat"
fluet- I'm fluet in English as well as "radio."
blueit- as in load.

There are so many others that would allow some great creative language...

Jackstar

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 12, 2019, 04:31:47 PM
I thought it was "gatekeeper" What an odd choice of words. Comments Jackstar?

I was told that Bell belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on August 12, 2019, 07:01:48 PM
I want a sonnet from K_Dubb.

roundtuit- getting around to it.
Truit- an alternative to true dat"
fluet- I'm fluet in English as well as "radio."
blueit- as in load.

There are so many others that would allow some great creative language...

#ILikeIt!

VC

what
Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 12:29:32 PM
No, I will not.  There is no appeal to personal authority on the internet where hip waders are essential equipment.

It is inevitable that this stuff is talked about as mental health invades the public consciousness -- I have a batty sister-in-law and Lord knows I do it too, all the time -- but it needs to be given the proper context, for which Dynamo's graphic provided a handy foil to my general and not-at-all-personal contempt for the practice.  The context is:

The diagnosis of a professional with recourse to extensive personal interviews and testing protocols, some of which may actually be scientific, is pronounced privately, cautiously, tentatively -- and might still be worthless.  Such is the state of the profession.  By those lights an amateur effort, if you print it out, is good for wiping your bum.

There is perhaps a more nuanced technique that is fair and reasonable to counter this diagnosis problem by simply saying some of HW's commentary and actions may mimic or parallel that of sociopathic behaviors, for example, without classifying her as a known sociopath. Meaning, we can't say she is a sociopath, but many of her behaviors and actions form a pattern that can fall under that classification IF she is, in fact, a sociopath.

For example, sociopaths are well known for their ability to take "center stage" to manipulate people using deception to generate sympathy for their supposed victim-hood. I could then list several instances and examples when HW may be enacting such behaviors.

I could also list numerous other sociopathic behaviors and actions that HW has a history and pattern of doing that many "normal" or other "abnormal" people would not be capable of doing in similar circumstances with such an abnormally aberrant pattern and consistent basis that HW is doing. This is a reasonable method to warn other people that we think someone is behaving and acting abnormally with specific examples that might be potentially harmful to other unwitting people too.

I think the YT video that AZRAA linked to in their thread is useful for this discussion, because it seems to indicate that HW would be diagnosed with some kind of mental health problems that can be identified with a course of treatment that might help IF HW is willing to do the psychotherapy. That is highly doubtful based on HW's recent and past history.

My personal opinion is I don't give a shit whether HW is actually diagnosed a sociopath or whatever "it" is by a qualified person, since that is NOT what HW is going to allow or get psychotherapy for anyway. Nor will it help anyone unaware of the history about how HW behaves. We are simply left to conjecture here at BG about it, and considering this is a known place for this kind of gossip and activity -why should we cease and desist from doing that? Because some trolls are going to defend HW no matter what? Or, we should keep quiet, because we can't properly diagnose what HW's actual mental health problems really are? WTF, right. ;)

Want to know what the truth is? We provide a very valuable feedback system about how many people perceive all things related to HW. We provide a significant income generator for free to HW, because our bitchy cauldron makes for controversy and attention drama for HW. She desperately needs this "hell hole" of attention to help grow her tiny audience

K_Dubb

You're quite right; she is unlikely to enter treatment on her own so who could possibly be better to diagnose her than those who know her best and hang on her every word?

To that end I have prepared this handy chart to aid us in our quest, grouping the "Cluster As" (commonly known as the "-paths") and the "Cluster Bs"  (the "-ists"), as well as the common syndromes and disorders known colloquially among professionals as "the sauce".

Now you choose one from Column A, and one from Column B...

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 13, 2019, 06:59:15 AM
Who could possibly be better to diagnose her than those who know her best and hang on her every word?

You're being ridiculous.

K_Dubb

VC

You're quite right; she is unlikely to enter treatment on her own so who could possibly be better to diagnose her than those who know her best and hang on her every word?

To that end I have prepared this handy chart to aid us in our quest, grouping the "Cluster As" (commonly known as the "-paths") and the "Cluster Bs"  (the "-ists"), as well as the common syndromes and disorders known colloquially among professionals as "the sauce".

What mainly interests me in this thread topic now is: HW's many statements that she knows AB committed suicide. Her statement that she must never lie "on air", because AB told her that is an unpardonable sin that would get her fired. Her statement that she is not going to lie or hide the truth if someone asks her about AB's suicide, though she is not honoring this position now with a recent caller.

She does intend to do a show about suicide, and I have an interest in learning what she will say about her alleged AB suicide when and if that suicide show happens.

I certainly get caught-up in the dust devil drama and gossip here from time to time. You're quite entertaining and funny and a talented poet. One of the wittiest prose and deep think people here.

I'll pass on HW's diagnosis. ;)

Lilith

just for the sake of playing along:

psychopath/narcissist/obsessive-compulsive.

Is there a prize for the winner?

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on August 13, 2019, 07:43:00 AM
I'm nothing.

You're something
If not nothing
Resolving
Solving
Evolving
Revolving
Into something
If not nothing
Don't we read you
Therefore
Nothing
But Human ;)

VC

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2019, 08:16:10 AM

Like WTF??? Sooooo, this topic comes-up today, and for the first time my YT suggested list has this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZOOA9heAf0

The Fff'ing Google/YT algorithm is infiltrated in here somehow too???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dv8zJiggBs

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2019, 08:16:10 AM

I was hoping MV might put up a poncho but if he does not I am prepared to offer a mirrored hoodie fabricated of the purest lies -- as a fabulous narcissist I have an inexhaustible store of both.  The mirror is of such quality that you can't see it but, should you maybe stroll about the Falls on a sunny afternoon clad only in it, other people will be able to see you with astonishing clarity.

We will need a judge of some standing.  As Dynamo fancies the crazy enough to marry it and has already been promoted as an authority she is the obvious choice.