• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

CozyRozie

Quote from: docmeat on July 05, 2017, 11:35:56 PM

You're a regular Charlie 4Chan! Fuckface.

docmeat
Date Registered: January 14, 2012, 12:25:06 PM

Hey you lap dog,So from creating graphics below now you spreading your shit all over the BellGab following me on every thread where I post. lol:)
                                                                                                                                                                HOW STUPID OF YOU. lol :o 8)

Quote from: docmeat on June 22, 2015, 03:18:42 PM
a few attempts:

Quote from: docmeat on August 10, 2015, 09:19:44 AM
works just fine in IOS podcasts app! Thanks for using one of my submissions for the artwork! Made my day!

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 12:10:14 PM
docmeat
Date Registered: January 14, 2012, 12:25:06 PM

Hey you lap dog,So from creating graphics below now you spreading your shit all over the BellGab following me on every thread where I post. lol:)
                                                                                                                                                                HOW STUPID OF YOU. lol :o 8)

Incisive! Fuckface.

Jackstar

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 12:10:14 PM
Hey you lap dog,                                                                                                                             HOW STUPID OF YOU. lol :o 8)

Just use the /ignore feature.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2017, 12:22:54 PM
Just use the /ignore feature.

LOL!
but you took it and keeping it for your self (?? yourself) to use on me.. :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2017, 11:13:13 AM
I'm now going to listen to the hour and 55 minutes of the show that I skipped over before, and you people are going to be sorry.

Quote"Oh! I'm sorry, my microphone was turned off."

This episode is adequate.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 02:19:51 PM
We need another gabcast.

*** REQUEST att. to:MV ***

Also we need to listen to solid solo drumming session performed by MV, but long session like 10 minutes long,
or at least as long as average song, let's say 3:45 minutes long.

I would love to listen to MV drumming away a song, maybe even singing (..he has good pipes just by listening to his voice on GabCasts) a tripping out freaking out MV expressing himself singing in Biblical Psalms like narrative his story, (touching up of course about his thoughts about BellGab)
MV drumming-drumming-drumming ...like a maniac! he he. LOL  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 03:04:17 PM
*** REQUEST att. to:MV ***

Also we need to listen to solid solo drumming session performed by MV, but long session like 10 minutes long,
or at least as long as average song, let's say 3:45 minutes long.

I would love to listen to MV drumming away a song, maybe even singing (..he has good pipes just by listening to his voice on GabCasts) a tripping out freaking out MV expressing himself singing in Biblical Psalms like narrative his story, (touching up of course about his thoughts about BellGab)
MV drumming-drumming-drumming ...like a maniac! he he. LOL  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

I would definitely use that for my ringtone.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 03:07:09 PM
I would definitely use that for my ringtone.

lol,
maybe MV could split that 3-4 minute version in two sections, one that is so nice that you could use as a lullabies for babies and second as a tottal freaking out horror, you know -every day typical MV :D ;D

MV thinks Alexander Bell will go through life as 'Alex', and get a pass on the playground.  No one will realize his full name is Alexander, and call him ''Graham'', ''Graham cracker'', ''phone-boy'', or any of the rest.

No, not at all.  Of course all that goes away when the kids Google ''Art Bell'' and find this site.

Haha, hearing MV justify profiting on the commentary surrounding Art's stalker

luicfer6G6

The one sucks MV off for drug money!!!!  :o

It shocks me that MV is profiting on the traffic discussing Art Bell's new son

CozyRozie

Quote from: JesusThing01 on July 06, 2017, 08:05:51 PM
The one sucks MV off for drug money!!!!  :o

JesusThing01 who used to post as lucifer bell

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 11:31:48 PM
JesusThing01 who used to post as lucifer bell

both of them are, mikuthing01
..confirmed..[but I'm not disclosing how]

mikuyhing01 is very experienced in setting up multi multi accounts with different profiles,

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on January 10, 2016, 05:48:37 PM
It's not easy, i started out on a site called recyclebank they would give you $10 gift cards for doing save the earth games. I made 20 accounts and made $200 went to walmart and bought ammo and tree huggers paid for it. They they quit doing walmart gift cards so i started doing Bing.

Swagbucks was hard and the only way to make money was to lie survey sites were wanting Hispanics because of their population growth. So i became a Hispanic with kids in every age range so i could get in on the baby, child and teen surveys. Then you just kinda gauge what you think they want to hear. It was more of a pain in the ass than it was worth and i would never do it again. But it was kinda worth it because most of these sites are obviously left leaning and they literately bought my an arsenal of weapons and ammo.

The best beer money site i used by far was pinecone research if you ever get an invite for joining do it they are pretty easy and pay well. The rest not so much i just kept up with it because tricking liberals into pay for guns and ammo was my driving force.

--bit of background--

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on January 31, 2016, 02:39:04 PM
America is to mixed there are no pure Aryans here anymore they would have to kill us all. I am German/Norwegian/Polish/Irish(potato ni***r)/Native American and probably a few other things. I look white but a 23andMe test result would get me sent to a concentration camp (kek). I don't want to deport blacks i would rather they clean up their act and start raising their children and loving them and become valued members of society and not a drain on it. They idolize black culture and hate whites and blame us for their own failures for that to ever happen tho...

CozyRozie

So now you know how and why mikuyhing01 was voted "The Bellgabber Poster Of The Year"
He won because his various accounts voted for   him for that white turd.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 04:07:37 AM
So now you know how and why mikuyhing01 was voted "The Bellgabber Poster Of The Year"
He won because his various accounts voted for   him for that white turd.

Did you Russians do that too? You guys are so all powerful it's scary.  ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2017, 05:41:09 AM
Did you Russians do that too? You guys are so all powerful it's scary.  ;)

Maybe Russians did it, I don't know ..as I said in different thread I'm not one of them tho I do understand their language.
(as I said before I speak 4 languages besides English)
As to Russia being powerful, yes they are -and interesting trend is that Russia's power is increasing (China's also) and America's power is decreasing.Fact!
I hope you read my post in different thread about that prediction-prophecy I read few years ago in relation to one day China attacking USA and when will look like China will conquer America
(because USA will be stretched too thin in few wars they actually started), ..Russia will step in to help USA and will attack China and conquer China and save America's ass. 

So if you keep things in that perspective {assuming that this prophecy-prediction is/will be true} you [and all Americans] will be vise to be less confident in your military might and be more humble and respectful of other nations.
America was supposedly to be a 'gift' to the World, ..but because of America's rebellion and pride America became a curse to the World.
And God will humble America using various means, starting with natural disasters and including China's military attack on America and causing quite significant destruction
before Russians will step in and save America's ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 10:08:26 AM
Maybe Russians did it, I don't know ..as I said in different thread I'm not one of them tho I do understand their language.
(as I said before I speak 4 languages besides English)
As to Russia being powerful, yes they are -and interesting trend is that Russia's power is increasing (China's also) and America's power is decreasing.Fact!
I hope you read my post in different thread about that prediction-prophecy I read few years ago in relation to one day China attacking USA and when will look like China will conquer America
(because USA will be stretched too thin in few wars they actually started), ..Russia will step in to help USA and will attack China and conquer China and save America's ass. 

So if you keep things in that perspective {assuming that this prophecy-prediction is/will be true} you [and all Americans] will be vise to be less confident in your military might and be more humble and respectful of other nations.
America was supposedly to be a 'gift' to the World, ..but because of America's rebellion and pride America became a curse to the World.
And God will humble America using various means, starting with natural disasters and including China's military attack on America and causing quite significant destruction
before Russians will step in and save America's ass.

Yes, yes...I know you're really a Mongolian yak herder.  ::) ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJfr8jSVnHY

heater

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2017, 11:00:07 AM
Yes, yes...I know you're really a Mongolian yak herder.  ::) ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJfr8jSVnHY

lol, BTW...funny video :)

yes I do have significant investments in yak raising business in Mongolia and a penthouse in Ulaanbaatar, and Russia was and still is very important part of Mongolian politics and economy.

CozyRozie

Quote from: themudking on July 07, 2017, 11:01:34 AM
Я говорю по-русски

Well if you do SPEAK RUSSIAN you might like to check this out, very touching performance and lyrics are also very meaningful,
for those who do not understand lyrics you will understand the emotions, especially if you watch facial expressions on faces of the jurors.
Priceless :) 

And the second video is bunch of really "bad" russian pussies singing their horny hearts out... lol :P 8)

Данил Плужников. "Два орла" - Слепые прослушивания - Голос Дети - Сезон 3.
{in translation title of the song is, "Two Eagles" - there is two eagles, white eagle and black eagle}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZC2ZjiiXhk

SEREBRO - Мама Люба (без цензуры).VOB
{this is uncensored version}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1aVy19cb3Y&list=RDh1aVy19cb3Y#t=2

...I know there is a "MUSIC Thread", but since MV is a musician/drummer and there a drums being played in those clips... lol
;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Σ> on July 02, 2017, 11:48:49 PM
The latest episode of The GabCast is posted here.

BTW...
LOL!!!

the picture that MV attached to his latest GabCast from 01.July.2017 is priceless...hahaha ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 12:31:01 PM
BTW...
LOL!!!

the picture that MV attached to his latest GabCast from 01.July.2017 is priceless...hahaha ;D

I JUST REALIZED that maybe I might get myself in trouble by making fun of this picture... what if that is MV and he posted his selfie, ..LOL :P

Bomar

Putie....

I like you....

I do not think you are fucking us over, much more than the "America Elite" who are actually fucking us over, without any lube...

I say go for it, you can't be much worse than these raping basters...

Bomar

In this episode we learn that MV thinks the Eagles sound like country music, and wonders why his band doesn't play Led Zeppelin covers.

Just a hunch, but is it because they don't have the guitar, vocals, drums, or bass for that?

damon

On 8 july 2017, Curtis, myself are doing a Gabcast at 6pm pst 9pm est. we need two people who want to co-host with us. Please post here if you want to co-host. We will be having fun. It will be a falkie free zone too. For the pizza troll out there I enjoy most types of pizzas. I also enjoy some good chinese food too. trolls are welcome. it will be on the ufoship stream and the chat will be in www.ufoship.com/chat

damon

Quote from: damon on July 07, 2017, 10:07:32 PM
On 8 july 2017, Curtis, myself are doing a Gabcast at 6pm pst 9pm est. we need two people who want to co-host with us. Please post here if you want to co-host. We will be having fun. It will be a falkie free zone too. For the pizza troll out there I enjoy most types of pizzas. I also enjoy some good chinese food too. trolls are welcome. it will be on the ufoship stream and the chat will be in www.ufoship.com/chat
If a caller wants to talk about falkie that is ok but its not a main topic. I know some people want a break from him as a topic and that will be for future shows. I know that Chefist will be a better falkie topic host then me.

damon

Here is a friendly reminder that there is going to be a gabcast today. Curtis and I would like to have two co-hosts with us today. Please please here if you want to co-host. the show will be on about 6pm pst 9pm in the east 1am zulu time. Some of the topics will be computer related, star trek, and many more depending on the co-hosts and callers. Trolls are welcome both sewergabber trolls and Jason Callen Trolls.

heater

I know it may seem too soon to have a gabcast again but this will be the first episode where I will be playing both the part of co-host and guest.  I intend to ask me hard hitting questions like:

- would you ever consider an i3 over an i7? Why??

- if the only thing you could eat were scrambled eggs would you starve to death?

- have you ever cheated on this forum by signing up at Mr. Senda's board?

- why is DC better than AC?

- why is hosting a podcast so dangerous?

- which BellGabber would you most like to be trapped in an elevator with?

- if th'One buys BellGab what changes do you recommend?

- would you rather?