• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

aldousburbank

"Listening to today's Spontaneous Saturday edition and it's really cracking me up!

Lilith

I'm listening to it.  Sounds like I have a new "go to show".  I'll give it a chance anyway!

Nettaaaaaa is a BLM leader who wants to instigate martial law to disrupt Trump rallies.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

WildCard

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

I just discovered this show today and it's one of the most insane hilarious radio shows I've ever heard. I posted it in the Dallas thread and a lot of people seemed to dig it, so this show needs it's own thread. This show is a conservative political show hosted by a man named Ghost. What makes the show so entertaining is that Ghost is one of the most unique characters I've heard. His raging and comments are hysterical. He's a weird blend of Lewis Black, Rush Limbaugh, Howard Beale, Bill Cooper and Alex Jones with a lot of Texan thrown in. The show is unlike anything I've ever heard. The first half of the show is Ghost ranting about politics and the second half of the show is the most insane hilarious open lines I've ever heard. I still can't tell if this guy is serious or not but the show is amazing.

Here's the link to his show
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 09, 2016, 07:37:23 PM
link?

I've listened through like the last week and he plays it every once in awhile. He found this audio clip of Steven Hawking talking to an interpreter. The noise coming out of Hawking's mouth is indecipherable high pitched noise and then a lengthy in-depth intelligent translation comes out of the translation. So Ghost's thing is that Hawking is a mentally challenged man who the left uses as a mouth piece. They eventually just installed a voice box they control on his wheelchair. It's something he just randomly played and started talking about like a week ago. He's alluded to it a couple times since then. The audio clip is hilarious.

Ghost is on again today
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/07/10/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-307

Capitalist Army strikes again! Deray (the power bottom) from Black Lives Matter arrested in Baton Rouge while BLM wrecks havoc across America! Ghost goes off on Deray, Neetttttttta, Black Lives Matter being an LGBT movement & the recent careless and unsophisticated digital damage conducted last evening. Free-format edition on this Random Sunday edition of True Capitalist Radio! Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffitti! Spread this show to every Black Lives Matter member you know, we'd love for them to call in.

Does the man ever rest?

mikuthing01

I been working on my jeep all day im listening to it now. I never considered Stephen Hawking could just be liberal propaganda tool. My mother in law has ALS though so not to convinced that he's retarded.

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 10, 2016, 07:07:47 PM
lol this dude is such a fucktard.

I'm listening to today's episode now. I have no idea how this guy has the energy or ability to do this six or seven days a week for two to three hours.

I_Speculate

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 10, 2016, 07:13:01 PM
I'm listening to today's episode now. I have no idea how this guy has the energy or ability to do this six or seven days a week for two to three hours.

Listening as well. Stimulants maybe....

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 10, 2016, 07:14:07 PM
Listening as well. Stimulants maybe....

Ha, I was having the same thought. But he was also up until like 1 AM last night trolling BLM leaders on Twitter. The guy is fucking insane and I love it.  ;D

I_Speculate

For the best listening experience it is recommended that you have your beer cold and marijuana pre-rolled.

Apparently Ghost has been on the air for almost a decade aside from a break from '12 until now. It's really interesting to hear long time trolls who used to fuck with him as kids call in now and check in. Some kid called in today talking about how he's in college now and used to troll him. And it sounded like a bunch of kids were in the background and knew who Ghost was.

Even when I was still a liberal I would have freakin' loved this guy just because he's so unique and hilarious. I would have trolled the fuck out of him but I still would have loved him.

What's really amazing is how much support he gets. His phone lines are always full. Daily he has very smart people who are obviously spending a lot of time preparing brilliant trolls for radio graffiti. This is some dude with an internet show on probably the shittiest online radio network and virtually no advertising aside from word of mouth.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 10, 2016, 07:35:22 PM
Apparently Ghost has been on the air for almost a decade aside from a break from '12 until now. It's really interesting to hear long time trolls who used to fuck with him as kids call in now and check in. Some kid called in today talking about how he's in college now and used to troll him. And it sounded like a bunch of kids were in the background and knew who Ghost was.

Even when I was still a liberal I would have freakin' loved this guy just because he's so unique and hilarious. I would have trolled the fuck out of him but I still would have loved him.

What's really amazing is how much support he gets. His phone lines are always full. Daily he has very smart people who are obviously spending a lot of time preparing brilliant trolls for radio graffiti. This is some dude with an internet show on probably the shittiest online radio network and virtually no advertising aside from word of mouth.

I waited on hold for 20 mins. I finally hung up. Tomorrow's a new day...

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 10, 2016, 07:35:22 PM
This is some dude with an internet show on probably the shittiest online radio network and virtually no advertising aside from word of mouth.

SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE!

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 10, 2016, 08:40:07 PM
SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE!

HA! HA! HA! HAAAAA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sweet jesus, the last ten minutes of episode 297 is the biggest meltdown I've heard from Ghost so far.

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2016, 06:34:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3XegaSkoik

That was amazing. The young kid who calls in to troll around 16:50 called in yesterday as a college kid to talk to ghost. This is what I'm talking about. This fringey little internet radio show with no support and nothing gets this kind of love and time from it's fans. It's incredible. I must have been buried deep when I was a liberal. I have no idea how this show never came across my radar before.

Radio Graffiti is the funniest thing and concept I've ever heard. I've never found something that makes me laugh as hard and consistently.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 11, 2016, 11:22:47 AM
Why is this fanboi stuff in on the Politics page?

because I'm SPREADING IT AROUND LIKE CANADIAN WILDFIRE!!!

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 11, 2016, 03:34:55 PM
lol love his outbursts.

How Texan he is also absolutely cracks me up. When people do Alamo trolls, my sides go into the stratosphere. 

He has my favorite Bernie Sanders impression ever.