• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 11:47:22 AM
Course you will chicken shit. But why don't you contribute to the US economy?

I'm chicken shit?! You're the one who keeps threatening me and then never does anything, you stupid faggot!  ::) ;D

Are all British men gay? ???

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
... I contribute more to the US economy than you do...

Pud is a Dreamer.  He is doing one of those jobs Americans don't want

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

His job should be to clean Scotland's worst toilet and everyone here knows it!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJrWlHRT-18

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
... you anti-American SOB!

I was anti-American before it was cool. You all waddle around, fat arses dragging on the ground because of your all-burger diet and think you have something to teach the rest of the world. If I woke up one morning and heard that the whole lot of you had slipped on a giant banana skin and broke your fat, greasy necks, I'd be ecstatic. Yorkie feels the same but thinks he should ingratiate himself with you blisters.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
faggot

Aw, you miss Swishy Pants, don't you?  No worries, I'm sure he'll be along soon

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 14, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
I was anti-American before it was cool. You all waddle around, fat arses dragging on the ground because of your all-burger diet and think you have something to teach the rest of the world. If I woke up one morning and heard that the whole lot of you had slipped on a giant banana skin and broke your fat, greasy necks, I'd be ecstatic. Yorkie feels the same but thinks he should ingratiate himself with you blisters.

Soon we'll be coming to squash your island of buggers. You're the source of most of the evil in the world and must be shut down. Do be a dear and prepare some tea for our arrival. :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
Aw, you miss Swishy Pants, don't you?  No worries, I'm sure he'll be along soon

Don't you start up. I'm already dealing with a couple trolls. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
I'm chicken shit?! You're the one who keeps threatening me and then never does anything, you stupid faggot!  ::) ;D

Are all British men gay? ???

I have never threatened you chicken shit.

What makes you imagine that gay men are weak? You think every boxer, soldier, football player, kick boxer, karate and judo expert is straight?

I was anti-American before it was cool. You all waddle around, fat arses dragging on the ground because of your all-burger diet and think you have something to teach the rest of the world...

For fuck's sake, it's not all burgers you limey bastard.  We've got pizza, chicken nuggets, tacos, burritos, Hershy bars, M&Ms, Coca-Cola, deep fried Twinkies, Reese's Pieces, french fries, garlic fries, milkshakes, sloppy joes, Starbucks, and all the rest.   

Don't you watch Falkies videos?  Jesus

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

Someone has to keep MD supported in his section 8 shed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
I have never threatened you chicken shit.

What makes you imagine that gay men are weak? You think every boxer, soldier, football player, kick boxer, karate and judo expert is straight?

pud, it's on record here. Several times you've suggested you were going to come looking for me and other such bullshit. It's a good thing I know you're nothing but a stupid British faggot.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 11:57:06 AM
His job should be to clean Scotland's worst toilet and everyone here knows it!  ;D

Everyone?  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:06:53 PM
pud, it's on record here. Several times you've suggested you were going to come looking for me and other such bullshit. It's a good thing I know you're nothing but a stupid British faggot.  :D

Don't misquote me meth bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Don't misquote me meth bitch.

It's not a misquote and I'm sure with a stupid faggot like you I'm not the only person here you've done that to.  :D

Yorkshire pud

That word isn't used nearly enough..  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
It's not a misquote and I'm sure with a stupid faggot like you I'm not the only person here you've done that to.  :D

Show me a post when I threatened you directly.. Off you go bitch...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

Show me a post when I threatened you directly.. Off you go bitch...

No, I know it and so do you, you silly punk ass bitch. Now, go keep engendering hatred for yourself and your country. It's really working!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
No, I know it and so do you, you silly punk ass bitch. Now, go keep engendering hatred for yourself and your country. It's really working!  :D

Ahh, the Trump playbook of 'fact'...Attribute unsubstantiated bullshit and say it happened.. (see, Chinese invented climate change, Trump denies he said he could grab women by the pussy--The list is long) So you can't find a quote where I threatened you? Basically, you're libeling me?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Ahh, the Trump playbook of 'fact'...Attribute unsubstantiated bullshit and say it happened.. (see, Chinese invented climate change, Trump denies he said he could grab women by the pussy--The list is long) So you can't find a quote where I threatened you? Basically, you're libeling me?

babble, babble, babble says the non-stop chattering monkey. :P

If you think you have a case I say go for it! I'm not worried because your punk ass bitch words are here for all eternity for everyone to see.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
babble, babble, babble says the non-stop chattering monkey. :P

If you think you have a case I say go for it! I'm not worried because your punk ass bitch words are here for all eternity for everyone to see.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Everyone know you're a stupid punk ass bitch, pud. EVERYONE! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Even the people hunting pedophiles in your country are pedophiles, pud!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZHKS2NCfEU

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3dcuZLaaEo

So many pedophiles that they're not even going to bother. LOL! ;D

And pud wants to bring this here. :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

You moron..

A 'paedophile-hunting' group has defended its tactics after an RTE sports producer - who was confronted when he travelled to the UK to meet what he thought was a 13-year-old girl - admitted sex offences.

They caught the sports producer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:25:52 PM
You moron..

A 'paedophile-hunting' group has defended its tactics after an RTE sports producer - who was confronted when he travelled to the UK to meet what he thought was a 13-year-old girl - admitted sex offences.

They caught the sports producer.

He was producing that show too, apparently.  :D