• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2018, 12:21:29 PM
You remind me of Kill Bill when she's in a coma.

I expect that doctor he's trying to sue for getting his sight back wants a piece of Senda.

And........... One more for the road

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 09:08:21 PM
..... Kathy goldfield <kathygoldfield@gmail.com>

Has anyone emailed sweet Kathy?

littlechris

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2018, 12:12:03 PM
Plus he's just a piece of meat to the Pasadena boys.   Any hospital within 50 miles of Martinez probably has some
ER Doc's that want a little pay back, late night down in the morgue when no one is about.............

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 17, 2018, 01:03:12 PM
where oh where is FAT FALKIE ?
He could be in the L.A. county Jail for some Foot Longs for his buns or in the local ER. 50/50.  We all know that he does enjoy the dark meat.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

I believe the lesson learned by Sherlock was...
a corpse doesn’t bruise
FAT FALKIE needs to wait until slow Kathy expires, before giving her “love taps”

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 17, 2018, 01:40:13 PM
maybe FAT FALKIE was “attacked”...
by a mob of fans ?
his fans are haters and trolls aka bellgabbers. ;)

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
10 different people can watch these videos and each will pick out their own little jewels from it.

I totally missed that in the cranium-sized ChiliBurger video.

It's not hard to find, along with the dirty, cold fries and large bag of some sort of processed food chips

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
He said his burger bag burst open in the Trader Joes or whatever store he went into so he picked them up. There were lots of them. 100 at least. But the last ones were greasy. I guess I forgot to shut it off the second time.

He also mentioned the '30 second rule' but after engulfing his giant chiliburger was still too hungry to care about dirty fries and kept stuffing them into his pie hole as fast as his fingers could move.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on June 17, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
He also mentioned the '30 second rule' but after engulfing his giant chiliburger was still too hungry to care about dirty fries and kept stuffing them into his pie hole as fast as his fingers could move.

It was always thus...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on June 17, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

And they were cold too.

SredniVashtar

Perhaps Senda solved his accommodation problem by spending the night in the Pasadena ER? He just consumed a bacterial time-bomb, so he must have been shitting like a fireman's hose last night.

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
If he dies on the train, where do you think the body would wind up?  Not like the conductor can get him out to a bench on some deserted train platform. They don’t burn coal anymore either.

Actually today's modern passenger trains have already prepared for a situation involving a deceased passenger. They keep a box of super duty 50 gallon trash bags with extra strong wrap ties to seal the body's decomposing odors while chilling down the corpse in what looks like a freezer on it's side near the end of the train. It is not uncommon for body fluids and gasses to escape and spreading to adjoining cars. Emergency gas masks are available from train personnel if necessary.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
Perhaps Senda solved his accommodation problem by spending the night in the Pasadena ER? He just consumed a bacterial time-bomb, so he must have been shitting like a fireman's hose last night.

Where he is, I have no clue, but he's probably just now waking up.  It's almost 1:30 PM in his part of the world now.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Norm on June 17, 2018, 02:21:07 PM
Actually today's modern passenger trains have already prepared for a situation involving a deceased passenger. They keep a box of super duty 50 gallon trash bags with extra strong wrap ties to seal the body's decomposing odors while chilling down the corpse in what looks like a freezer on it's side near the end of the train. It is not uncommon for body fluids and gasses to escape and spreading to adjoining cars. Emergency gas masks are available from train personnel if necessary.

There's also the problem of how to distinguish a live Senda from a dead one. Neither of them move all that much and the smell would be about the same.

I'm most interested to see how he lays all of his woes off on everyone else.  Fuck him.  Fuck  him with a Civil War era cannon, complete with carriage and ramrod. Throw in some powder, artillery, and a lit match for good measure.

damon

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 17, 2018, 02:39:09 PM
I'm most interested to see how he lays all of his woes off on everyone else.  Fuck him.  Fuck  him with a Civil War era cannon, complete with carriage and ramrod. Throw in some powder, artillery, and a lit match for good measure.
What about using an ICBM with a nuke warhead. Falkie would have a BLAST.

Quote from: damon on June 17, 2018, 02:41:17 PM
What about using an ICBM with a nuke warhead. Falkie would have a BLAST.

I like where you are going with this military theme.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 17, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

But he was sooooo excited.  It just all turned to shit in a $200+ a night, up scale Hotel Room.

whoozit

Sorry to ask for a synopsis, but what happened to this trip?  I’d rather have an elephant step on my testicles than watch another Falkie video to probably not find out.  I’m not surprised it went to shit but I don’t understand what happened this time.

damon

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2018, 02:57:44 PM
Sorry to ask for a synopsis, but what happened to this trip?  I’d rather have an elephant step on my testicles than watch another Falkie video to probably not find out.  I’m not surprised it went to shit but I don’t understand what happened this time.
Falkie has not uploaded any videos at the hotel just the live streams( both live streams were in his hotel room bitching about the same shit and more live stream eating), He got a room on friday and not for Saturday. He could not get any sleep on the trip because everyone was talking to much on the train.