• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Donald Noory

This ignorant fool doesn't know the difference between climate and weather. And morons voted for him? Pathetic.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 17, 2016, 05:38:41 PM

This ignorant fool doesn't know the difference between climate and weather. And morons voted for him? Pathetic.

Yeah. But don't worry. There is no way that he can win. Right?

Donald Noory

Finally! A president the toothless sister-fuckers in the South can be proud of!

Yorkshire pud

He can't be expected to read the facts about 2016 being the warmest year yet and see to his hair.. what's wrong with you????

Donald Noory

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 17, 2016, 05:41:21 PM
Yeah. But don't worry. There is no way that he can win. Right?

We underestimated the number of morons in the country, such as yourself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 17, 2016, 05:42:21 PM

Finally! A president the toothless sister-fuckers in the South can be proud of!

He really is saying that? Oh jesus christ. Please make sure he doesn't get the tv remote control in the WH.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 17, 2016, 05:44:00 PM

He really is saying that? Oh jesus christ. Please make sure he doesn't get the tv remote control in the WH.

Yep, that's a real tweet.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 17, 2016, 05:34:43 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Don't tell your therapist, for christ sake don't.

I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work.

The concept of global warming is based on CO2 emissions right?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 17, 2016, 05:47:57 PM

Not entirely no. But you knew that. Or do you agree with ol Donny that its a Chinese plot? Please say yes. ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 17, 2016, 05:52:43 PM
Not entirely no. But you knew that. Or do you agree with ol Donny that its a Chinese plot? Please say yes. ;D

Definitely an antisocial type. Woof, woof, woof! That's my other dog imitation.

aldousburbank

I know I know... It's like the difference between water and wet right? Does that mean I'm moron or moreoff?

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 17, 2016, 05:47:57 PM
And other "greenhouse gases," but CO2 is focused on because, in theory, it is something humans can control to an extent and is a by-product of burning fossil fuels and livestock so financial schemes like "carbon credits" etc that bankers can speculate on and governments can regulate/tax (or by regulatory capture and grants give money to their friends in the "green" energy companies.) Humans also produce CO2 so it could be argued by some that less people is a goal and so have government policies in the healthcare system and in foreign aid to that end. Also, plants- and especially trees- HATE CO2. It is very bad.

theONE

Let me educate you imbecile... weather "is part of" is an effect of various climatic conditions, you can educate your
rotting brain by reading here:
http://www.edu.pe.ca/threeoaks/Geog521/chap03.pdf

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2016, 06:16:09 PM
And other "greenhouse gases," but CO2 is focused on because, in theory, it is something humans can control to an extent and is a by-product of burning fossil fuels and livestock so financial schemes like "carbon credits" etc that bankers can speculate on and governments can regulate/tax (or by regulatory capture and grants give money to their friends in the "green" energy companies.) Humans also produce CO2 so it could be argued by some that less people is a goal and so have government policies in the healthcare system and in foreign aid to that end. Also, plants- and especially trees- HATE CO2. It is very bad.

I thought it was based on cows farting or something.

...CO2 is bad for plants?

theONE

And other "greenhouse gases," but CO2 is focused on because, in theory, it is something humans can control to an extent and is a by-product of burning fossil fuels and livestock so financial schemes like "carbon credits" etc that bankers can speculate on and governments can regulate/tax (or by regulatory capture and grants give money to their friends in the "green" energy companies.) Humans also produce CO2 so it could be argued by some that less people is a goal and so have government policies in the healthcare system and in foreign aid to that end. 1.*Also, plants- and especially trees- HATE CO2. It is very bad.

1.* ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

ItsOver

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 17, 2016, 04:37:54 PM
I think Trump should seriously consider the following people for cabinet positions:

Secretary of Education: Steve Quayle

Health and Human Services: Ten-Ton Tommie Danheiser

Secretary of Defense: Major Ed Dames

Secretary of State: Jerome Corsi

Secretary of Treasury: Glynis McCants (she's good with numbers)

Secretary of Energy: Jorch Noory (since he's so worried about the grid, and he's a climate change denier like Trump)
For other slots,

NASA Administrator:  The Hoagster, of course.

NOAA:  Joshua P. Warren.  He can battle climate change and severe weather with his wishing machine.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 17, 2016, 06:18:35 PM
I thought it was based on cows farting or something.

...CO2 is bad for plants?
Apparently that is what they want us to believe. They also want us to believe the sun doesn't have effect on our climate and climate never changes (even before there were people or on other planets, where they never has been people.) I think the argument should be more about if there is global warming how much humans are effecting or causing it and the cost/benefit analysis of making sweeping changes in regulations and taxation or allowing some bankers to set up another scheme to boom and bust in "carbon credits" etc and also the possible benefits (plants like CO2, longer growing seasons in some regions, open NW passage, new areas to exploit at a cheaper cost for oil&gas and minerals, etc.)

theONE

hahahaha ha ha ha !!!

1. "If carbon dioxide is so bad for the planet, why do greenhouse growers buy CO2 generators to double plant growth?"http://www.naturalnews.com/040890_greenhouses_carbon_dioxide_generators_plant_growth.html

2. "Another benefit of climate change and increased CO2 â€" trees continue to grow at a faster rate"
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/09/17/another-benefit-of-climate-change-and-increased-co2-trees-continue-to-grow-at-a-faster-rate/

3.  "The Carbon Dioxide/CO2 Conspiracy â€" Short Facts!"
https://slayingevil.com/2011/04/06/the-carbon-conspiracy-short-facts/

:)  ;)  8)

theONE

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2016, 06:33:31 PM
Apparently that is what they want us to believe. They also want us to believe the sun doesn't have effect on our climate and climate never changes (even before there were people or on other planets, where they never has been people.) I think the argument should be more about if there is global warming how much humans are effecting or causing it and the cost/benefit analysis of making sweeping changes in regulations and taxation or allowing some bankers to set up another scheme to boom and bust in "carbon credits" etc and also the possible benefits (plants like CO2, longer growing seasons in some regions, open NW passage, new areas to exploit at a cheaper cost for oil&gas and minerals, etc.)

haha ha ha,...now you telling how you really think,.., LOL
I was under impression that you drank the kool aid :)

OK-OK I get it now - you were sarcastic - haha

paladin1991

Oh look everyone!  How cute.  It stands up on its hind paws and makes sounds.  As if it were actually able to talk.  Quick, somebody take my picture with it.

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2016, 06:33:31 PM

I've never heard a simple explanation of this before. I just hear about excess CO2 which a 7th grader who's getting Cs in science class would know is silly.

albrecht

Quote from: PrairieGhost on November 17, 2016, 06:37:12 PM
You have to love 4chan lol

That is epic. The height of a C2C crazy guest can't do that much work at a theory. Classic!

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 17, 2016, 06:44:02 PM
I've never heard a simple explanation of this before. I just hear about excess CO2 which a 7th grader who's getting Cs in science class would know is silly.

Several peer reviewed studies have shown that a rise in co2 occurs as temperatures rise. But the rise in co2 trails the warming trend. This is proven in ice core analysis. We have been warming since the end of the little ice age. Mid 1800's and co2 has been rising right behind temperatures. Since the 1900's co2 has been rising quicker than they would have expected. But during this time, much of Europe and the US was deforested and we had two world wars. Then we began to cut down the rain forests. All of this had an effect. There are several ways to counter co2. Plant more trees is one. The sun in entering a solar minimum having just completed a very inactive solar maximum. Mars experienced warming trends just as earth did. We didn't cause that anymore than we caused the end of the little ice age.

Yes, we can cut down on co2, but that is a minor greenhouse gas when compared to methane. Methane and other greenhouse gases are the ones we should be concentrating on.

Carbon cap and trade and carbon credits is a scheme to redistribute wealth. Nothing more and nothing less.

norland2424

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 17, 2016, 06:55:06 PM
Several peer reviewed studies have shown that a rise in co2 occurs as temperatures rise. But the rise in co2 trails the warming trend. This is proven in ice core analysis. We have been warming since the end of the little ice age. Mid 1800's and co2 has been rising right behind temperatures. Since the 1900's co2 has been rising quicker than they would have expected. But during this time, much of Europe and the US was deforested and we had two world wars. Then we began to cut down the rain forests. All of this had an effect. There are several ways to counter co2. Plant more trees is one. The sun in entering a solar minimum having just completed a very inactive solar maximum. Mars experienced warming trends just as earth did. We didn't cause that anymore than we caused the end of the little ice age.

Yes, we can cut down on co2, but that is a minor greenhouse gas when compared to methane. Methane and other greenhouse gases are the ones we should be concentrating on.

Carbon cap and trade and carbon credits is a scheme to redistribute wealth. Nothing more and nothing less.

so your saying that carbon credits cant control cow farts and deep ocean methane leaks? i dare say hoagland was right about your shadow government connections!!  ;D