• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Penis mv on November 18, 2016, 08:34:26 PM

"Do you suck dicks? Are you a Peter puffer?"

Asking for a friend

What if I just wanna ride you, gunny? Not in a homosexual way but like two Roman sentries who are just so confident in their masculinity that they can do that. That don't make me gay, does it?  ???

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 08:38:09 PM
What if I just wanna ride you, gunny? Not in a homosexual way but like two Roman sentries who are just so confident in their masculinity that they can do that. That don't make me gay, does it?  ???

Only if you  swallow.  And ask me to hold you while you cry.

It's like when Bill took Loral's rocketry technology off the list of technology not exportable to China.  All that cost Loral was $300k in 'campaign contributions', but Loral made millions. 

That was a quid quo pro.  Someone giving them cash upfront for a presidential favor would have known there was risk, and it was dependent on winning.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 18, 2016, 06:19:58 PM
oh that lil unofficial meeting? from everything i've seen reported about it from the press... is that the press is pissed at having to wait for trump to say something to them. just making up more news...

You must admit that those are some tacky furnishings. Besides that, I've never gotten over my disappointment after flying on the Trump Shuttle and expecting to find the vaunted gold fixtures in the bathrooms. Turned out to be gold paint which was peeling off since the airline was failing at the time. I could at least be impressed if all the gold in the photo was real but no way to verify.

Taaroa

Quote from: mv on November 18, 2016, 02:28:48 PM
Look what just arrived at the office.  Oh my!

Does it include inspiring and insightful stories of Hillary's historic win inside?

Jackstar

This new season of Survivor is awesome, holy s***, oh wait, this is the Trump puff piece.

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 18, 2016, 05:24:04 PM
You are a tedious hack prone to fits if people don't patronize your callow stupidity.

That's really just your opinion talking point.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Value Of Pi on November 18, 2016, 08:47:57 PM
You must admit that those are some tacky furnishings. Besides that, I've never gotten over my disappointment after flying on the Trump Shuttle and expecting to find the vaunted gold fixtures in the bathrooms. Turned out to be gold paint which was peeling off since the airline was failing at the time. I could at least be impressed if all the gold in the photo was real but no way to verify.

bateman

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

Quote"The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what's wrong with this country," he continues. "It's just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no fâ€"ing idea what's going on. If The New York Times didn't exist, CNN and MSNBC would be a test pattern. The Huffington Post and everything else is predicated on The New York Times. It's a closed circle of information from which Hillary Clinton got all her information â€" and her confidence. That was our opening."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 18, 2016, 08:04:55 PM
Maybe if they'd applied a bit of this newfound concern about corruption they'd have had a different candidate, and maybe would have won something.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taaroa on November 18, 2016, 09:13:21 PM
Does it include inspiring and insightful stories of Hillary's historic win inside?

It's packed with them. I'll take some photos tomorrow.

theONE

"Trump Fans Are Protesting Starbucks by Buying Starbucks"
http://www.newser.com/story/234268/trump-supporters-protest-starbucks-with-trumpcup.html
Posted Nov 18, 2016 3:45 PM CST

(NEWSER) â€" Trump supporters are protesting Starbucks by...spending money at Starbucks.
The Hill reports fans of the president elect are ordering drinks at Starbucks and giving their names as "Trump" so baristas
have to write "Trump" on their cups and yell it out.
The movement took off Friday, with more than 27,000 tweets featuring the hashtag #TrumpCup, CNN reports.

:) LOL

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 03:05:13 PM
I'm well. Thanks for asking. How are things in the true North? Still strong and free, I hope?  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvMQWte5pik

We're doing fine.  I'm glad to hear you are well. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 02:24:35 AM
"Trump Fans Are Protesting Starbucks by Buying Starbucks"
http://www.newser.com/story/234268/trump-supporters-protest-starbucks-with-trumpcup.html
Posted Nov 18, 2016 3:45 PM CST

(NEWSER) â€" Trump supporters are protesting Starbucks by...spending money at Starbucks.
The Hill reports fans of the president elect are ordering drinks at Starbucks and giving their names as "Trump" so baristas
have to write "Trump" on their cups and yell it out.
The movement took off Friday, with more than 27,000 tweets featuring the hashtag #TrumpCup, CNN reports.

:) LOL

What a scam Starbucks is! It has to be some of the shittiest coffee I've ever had the displeasure to taste. Blech!   :P

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2016, 02:39:06 AM
What a scam Starbucks is! It has to be some of the shittiest coffee I've ever had the displeasure to taste. Blech!   :P

Their coffee is so over roasted that is gross, reason is over roasted is to cover shitty quality beans.
I seldom buy coffee in coffee shops, I grind fresh each time I make cup at home and brew it in a top stove stainless steel espresso pot
and buy 100% arabica beans,..long time ago I was thinking that 100% arabica beans is just a snobbish thing ,but after tasting various beans
I do prefer arabica for sure.

I used to have paper filter coffee maker but got rid of it long=long time ago -now use only espresso type makers
to have all the coffee oils in my coffee not being filtered by paper filters

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 02:54:08 AM
Their coffee is so over roasted that is gross, reason is over roasted is to cover shitty quality beans.
I seldom buy coffee in coffee shops, I grind fresh each time I make cup at home and brew it in a top stove stainless steel espresso pot
and buy 100% arabica beans,..long time ago I was thinking that 100% arabica beans is just a snobbish thing ,but after tasting various beans

I used to have paper filter coffee maker but got rid of it long=long time ago -now use only espresso type makers

Yeah, nothing beats fresh ground! I've tried most varieties too (except that one that monkey's shit out or something) and I like arabica best also but I just use a standard paper filter coffee machine. I have a french press too if I want to go that way but I really never do.

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 03:05:13 PM
I'm well. Thanks for asking. How are things in the true North? Still strong and free, I hope?  ???

Today his girlfriend (Lasha Seniuk aka RoseGirl from the same city that he is) was posting in the "The Broad Cast" thread
buy I rip her a new one so she is healing now

theONE
Re: The Broad Cast
« Reply #107 on: Yesterday at 08:44:18 PM »
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10461.90.html

BTW. The broads IB & Chin did great job with their first cast

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2016, 02:39:06 AM
LOL - How true.
I tried it once. Tasted like it was filtered through Al Bundy's socks.    ;D

Jackstar

Starbucks is the worst.

source: I know what good coffee tastes like

Quote from: A Star Is Born on November 19, 2016, 03:11:28 AM
Starbucks is the worst.

source: I know what good coffee tastes like
I personally don't care much for expensive coffees like Kona. (I never tried the turd coffee and doubt I ever will,) but this is good stuff when it's in season.

Edit:  LOL - Nice Carrie avatar.  ;D

Jackstar

Kona coffee is overrated swill.

source: When you're a star, people give you all the coffee you want, it's incredible.

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 02:54:08 AM

Starbucks intentionally burns the beans.  From my experience if you ask the manager accusingly, they deny it, but if you say to the manager something like "I love how unique Starbucks coffee tastes"  they'll reply "it's because we burn the beans."

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 19, 2016, 03:24:10 AM
Starbucks intentionally burns the beans.

It's too late for you to ever be correct about anything ever again.

136 or 142

Quote from: A Star Is Born on November 19, 2016, 03:26:34 AM
It's too late for you to ever be correct about anything ever again.

I get predictions wrong, but I have no posted anything here that wasn't accurate, except for the odd joke, which I always point out later. 

theONE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 19, 2016, 03:03:57 AM
Yeah, nothing beats fresh ground! I've tried most varieties too (except that one that monkey's shit out or something) and I like arabica best also but I just use a standard paper filter coffee machine. I have a french press too if I want to go that way but I really never do.

If you never experimented with non paper filter coffee maker (but I guess you did since you have french press)
but making cup from both and comparing /even just by looking on top of the coffee and seeing the oils floating on top/
it makes big difference in my opinion,...just by straight fact that all the very beneficial coffee oils are not filtered out by paper filter.

I also have french press, but prefer using top stove pot, (I have same model like the one in the picture), I used the aluminum model
that are very popular but didn't like the fact that it was an aluminium for the same reasons that "they" say that cooking food
in aluminum pots is not healthy [I don't know how much truth is in that ??] ,so I bought nice Italian stainless steel espresso coffee pot

If I'm in coffee shop I order or long espresso, or americano (espresso with extra-extra-extra water in it).
I was roasting couple of times green coffee beans on my stove in a cast iron pan ,it was fun, the smell was fantastic, but that was
just for fun and to get the feel how it was /and still is/ done in other countries before all that fancy roasting machines come along.

One last thing,.. I read that "french press" was actually an Italian invention ,but French guy {fucker} stole the design
and patented first..so is called french press now , haha ,lol
but apparently pizza was actually french dish and italians took it over and made it famous as their own, ...so I don't know
maybe all is even between them, :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 19, 2016, 03:29:58 AM
I get predictions wrong, but I have no posted anything here that wasn't accurate, except for the odd joke, which I always point out later.

That's a big freaking lie.
GravitySucks posted news paper clip that proved that Trump said something /I forgot what it was about/ that you said
that Trump never said that... so you were proven very VERY wrong, you credibility was destroyed same as Hillry's election, lol

As to Starbucks coffee, you are correct they burn the beans because they use mostly low quality beans -it's a industry trick.
I prefer medium roast beans, dark roast is the same as burned toast or burned steak in my opinion. 
But there are some beans that taste better dark roast,but they are rare coffees so they are not available in mass coffee shops.
Yes, that coffee that wild cat eats it and shits out,..no thank you even for free ,gross in my opinion ,f*k that treatment ,lol

Juan

D1, how to you use that coffee pot over the fire when you're on the plain tending yaks?

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on November 19, 2016, 03:43:32 AM
That's a big freaking lie.
GravitySucks posted news paper clip that proved that Trump said something /I forgot what it was about/ that you said
that Trump never said that... so you were proven very VERY wrong, you credibility was destroyed same as Hillry's election, lol

As to Starbucks coffee, you are correct they burn the beans because they use mostly low quality beans -it's a industry trick.
I prefer medium roast beans, dark roast is the same as burned toast or burned steak in my opinion. 
But there are some beans that taste better dark roast,but they are rare coffees so they are not available in mass coffee shops.
Yes, that coffee that wild cat eats it and shits out,..no thank you even for free ,gross in my opinion ,f*k that treatment ,lol

I like you too, but not nearly as much as I like Dr. MD MD. :)