• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 03, 2018, 12:21:27 PM
That's not like you, MD.  You're not the type to give in and run off.  Hope you're ok.

I wouldn't call it that. There are just more shit posters here than worthy posters now and it's boring. That's all.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
I wouldn't call it that. There are just more shit posters here than worthy posters now and it's boring. That's all.

OH! Well lookie there! Bitch Tits is back from KFC! Jacked up on Pepsi and ready to rock!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
Yeah, good luck with that...Total BS. A shiny thing..  ;D

See, like this. That's what I'm talking about. This is the best you ever get here now, the childish antics of pud saying, No it's not! Liar! Nanny nanny boo boo! Y'all enjoy that now. Hear!  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
See, like this. That's what I'm talking about. This is the best you ever get here now, the childish antics of pud saying, No it's not! Liar! Nanny nanny boo boo! Y'all enjoy that now. Hear!  ;)

He's a Kindergarten teacher! Cut him some slack!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
Yeah, good luck with that...Total BS. A shiny thing..  ;D
I seriously doubt you even read the lawsuit. It is interesting. I doubt it will go anywhere but the arguments are a bit compelling and cite the same stuff that the Clintons, and their media, bitched about at the time of their "troubles" with an "Independent" counsel investigating accused of going far afield ",ultra vires," from their brief (as you lot would call it.)
Manafort sues DOJ, Rothstein, Mueller
https://www.scribd.com/document/368348798/Lawsuit

Yorkshire pud

You mean like posting stuff like this? The way you do as an answer? Yeah?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

That's one of Puds' testicles when he sees the kids at the water-fountain. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2018, 02:23:50 PM
I seriously doubt you even read the lawsuit. It is interesting. I doubt it will go anywhere but the arguments are a bit compelling and cite the same stuff that the Clintons, and their media, bitched about at the time of their "troubles" with an "Independent" counsel investigating accused of going far afield ",ultra vires," from their brief (as you lot would call it.)

Exactly..So its showboating.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on January 03, 2018, 02:15:07 PM
It's all coiled up and about the size of an 8 year old Black kids dick!

I guess you got a chubby just thinking about this.

Swishypants

Hey Pud, you want to go to White Castle with me tomorrow and get some mini hot-dogs?

SredniVashtar

You're another one on meds. We're supposed to forget when you regularly  spammed the forum with vids and screamed abuse at anyone who disagreed with you. There's nothing anyone has done on here that you haven't done, in spades.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 03, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
I guess you got chubby just thinking about this.

NOT YOU TOO! It's like all the liberals are sexual freaks man! Jesus!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

That's not it at all.  You've had your cracker ass kicked so many times - that's what's boring.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Exactly..So its showboating.
You are a speed-reader!  ;) You never read it.  ;D Maybe the lawyer here "with one client," like Duvall's character in "The Godfather" will read it comment? Perhaps thinking of it being Clinton or Obama folks under the investigation?
I doubt it will be successful but it has some compelling points that, for obvious political reasons, depending on the decade will be supported by, or viciously argued against by, the Party depending on who is in office, because such investigations are always political in reality, simply having the form of of not being so.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/trump-ex-campaign-chair-manafort-sues-mueller-rosenstein-and-department-of-justice.html

Lord Grantham

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 03, 2018, 02:31:30 PM
You're another one on meds. We're supposed to forget when you regularly  spammed the forum with vids and screamed abuse at anyone who disagreed with you. There's nothing anyone has done on here that you haven't done, in spades.

He's just on the depressive side of his bipolar. He'll be back to his loathsome self by tomorrow. Unfortunately.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

I post stuff like that because of your lame replies.

Swishypants

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
You are a speed-reader!  ;) You never read it.  ;D Maybe the lawyer here "with one client," like Duvall's character in "The Godfather" will read it comment? Perhaps thinking of it being Clinton or Obama folks under the investigation?
I doubt it will be successful but it has some compelling points that, for obvious political reasons, depending on the decade will be supported by, or viciously argued against by, the Party depending on who is in office, because such investigations are always political in reality, simply having the form of of not being so.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/trump-ex-campaign-chair-manafort-sues-mueller-rosenstein-and-department-of-justice.html

Basically he's complaining that he was unfortunate enough to be caught up in alleged money laundering pertaining to an investigation that was implemented by a Trump appointed DAG.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 03, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

On meds? Son, I think there's a dirty cock with your name on it somewhere. Be a good lad and run along after it.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
On meds? Son, I think there's a dirty cock with your name on it somewhere. Be a good lad and run along after it.  ;)

Anger, RISING!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 02:41:03 PM
I post stuff like that because of your lame replies.

You post stuff like that because its the limit of your debating abilities. When it comes to yaa boo, you're the Olympic champion.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 02:44:19 PM
You post stuff like that because its the limit of your debating abilities. When it comes to yaa boo, you're the Olympic champion.

RAPIST!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 02:41:55 PM
Basically he's complaining that he was unfortunate enough to be caught up in alleged money laundering pertaining to an investigation that was implemented by a Trump appointed DAG.
You didn't read it. At least you could've read the synopsis I provided you speed-reader in the news article, if the actual document was too difficult..  ;D

Fire at the Clintons. Some document control got out of hand? Hillary got so drunk she forgot to extinguish some black candles or altar of Ba'Al fire?  ;) Kidding, I don't even know if they were in residence.
http://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-castle/2018/01/03/fire-reported-clintons-house-chappaqua/1001102001/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

What debate? You're a non-stop chattering monkey throwing poo and my teachers warned me to never debate with monkeys. On a side note it's really surprising the other monkeys haven't gotten together and offed you.  :-*

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
What debate? You're a non-stop chattering monkey throwing poo and my teachers warned me to never debate with monkeys. On a side note it's really surprising the other monkeys haven't gotten together and offed you.  :-*

Dude! You never shut the fuck up! You're the most prolific poster on this forum!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

I think I'll pass, it sounds like it's been up your mom's arse. Like everyone else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 03, 2018, 03:04:57 PM
I think I'll pass, it sounds like it's been up your mom's arse. Like everyone else.

A man has to have standards...although I think that would be allowable under sharia law so you're good to go in your country!

Yorkshire pud

Excerpts from the book that Trump is livid about.  :o

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

Most presidential candidates spend their entire careers, if not their lives from adolescence, preparing for the role. They rise up the ladder of elected offices, perfect a public face, and prepare themselves to win and to govern. The Trump calculation, quite a conscious one, was different. The candidate and his top lieutenants believed they could get all the benefits of almost becoming president without having to change their behavior or their worldview one whit. Almost everybody on the Trump team, in fact, came with the kind of messy conflicts bound to bite a president once he was in office. Michael Flynn, the retired general who served as Trump’s opening act at campaign rallies, had been told by his friends that it had not been a good idea to take $45,000 from the Russians for a speech. “Well, it would only be a problem if we won,” ­Flynn assured them.

Not only did Trump disregard the potential conflicts of his own business deals and real-estate holdings, he audaciously refused to release his tax returns. Why should he? Once he lost, Trump would be both insanely famous and a martyr to Crooked Hillary. His daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared would be international celebrities. Steve Bannon would become the de facto head of the tea-party movement. Kellyanne Conway would be a cable-news star. Melania Trump, who had been assured by her husband that he wouldn’t become president, could return to inconspicuously lunching. Losing would work out for everybody. Losing was winning.

Shortly after 8 p.m. on Election Night, when the unexpected trend â€" Trump might actually win â€" seemed confirmed, Don Jr. told a friend that his father, or DJT, as he calls him, looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tearsâ€"and not of joy.

There was, in the space of little more than an hour, in Steve Bannon’s not unamused observation, a befuddled Trump morphing into a disbelieving Trump and then into a horrified Trump. But still to come was the final transformation: Suddenly, Donald Trump became a man who believed that he deserved to be, and was wholly capable of being, the president of the United States.

From the moment of victory, the Trump administration became a looking-glass presidency: Every inverse assumption about how to assemble and run a White House was enacted and compounded, many times over. The decisions that Trump and his top advisers made in those first few months â€" from the slapdash transition to the disarray in the West Wing â€" set the stage for the chaos and dysfunction that have persisted throughout his first year in office. This was a real-life version of Mel Brooks’s The Producers, where the mistaken outcome trusted by everyone in Trump’s inner circle â€" that they would lose the election â€" wound up exposing them for who they really were.

On the Saturday after the election, Trump received a small group of well-­wishers in his triplex apartment in Trump Tower. Even his close friends were still shocked and bewildered, and there was a dazed quality to the gathering. But Trump himself was mostly looking at the clock. Rupert Murdoch, who had promised to pay a call on the president-elect, was running late. When some of the guests made a move to leave, an increasingly agitated Trump assured them that Rupert was on his way. “He’s one of the greats, the last of the greats,” Trump said. “You have to stay to see him.” Not grasping that he was now the most powerful man in the world, Trump was still trying mightily to curry favor with a media mogul who had long disdained him as a charlatan and fool.

Few people who knew Trump had illusions about him. That was his appeal: He was what he was. Twinkle in his eye, larceny in his soul. Everybody in his rich-guy social circle knew about his wide-ranging ignorance. Early in the campaign, Sam Nunberg was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. “I got as far as the Fourth Amendment,” Nunberg recalled, “before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.”

Ailes, a veteran of the Nixon, Reagan, and Bush 41 administrations, tried to impress on Trump the need to create a White House structure that could serve and protect him. “You need a son of a bitch as your chief of staff,” he told Trump. “And you need a son of a bitch who knows Washington. You’ll want to be your own son of a bitch, but you don’t know Washington.” Ailes had a suggestion: John Boehner, who had stepped down as Speaker of the House only a year earlier.

“Who’s that?” asked Trump.