• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

oh great...secret snoory dickdoor

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 23, 2009, 03:26:37 PM

REGARDING TONIGHT'S SHOW: 

wonderful...another secret door for noodlehead to flounder about buffoonishly with, making idiotic statements and irritating me and perhaps some others.

Secret Door/Mystery Guest is TRES fucking pass?...especially with a witless monkey spunk making the queries.

Noory sucks badly.

Nboy

Yeah they do those wen Noory stays out a little to late at the Karaoke Bar and doesn't get in his full 8 hour prep (sleep) time and wakes up with a lot lizard and a hangover.

EvB

nirvanix

Quote from: noodlehead.crucified.c2c on June 23, 2009, 03:26:37 PM

wonderful...another secret door for noodlehead to flounder about buffoonishly with, making idiotic statements and irritating the c2c listenership at large.

Do you consider the 12 misanthropes that hang out at this website the "listenership at large"? Or are you pompous enough to believe you speak for the other 5 million patrons of the show?

QuoteDo you consider the 12 misanthropes that hang out at this website the "listenership at large"? Or are you pompous enough to believe you speak for the other 5 million patrons of the show?

Kind Sir, seems to me this forum is for bashing NOORY, not other members.  :P

In general, "Secret Door" shows are bunk for 2 reasons.

1)  The guests, with some exceptions, are never quality but rather the members of "George's Circus of the Stars".

2)  The guests are never on long enough for anything substantial to develop.

nirvanix

Actually this forum states that it welcomes opposing views as well.

I'm not bashing forum members. After reading many posts here, misanthropes was the most honest description I could come up with. Wear it like a badge, with honor!

As for you saying "listeners at large", that's very presumptive on your part. If you want to bash someone, at least be honest when doing so. As far as I can tell GN seems to annoy a very small percentage of his audience, most of them seem to live here at GSN.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: nirvanix on June 24, 2009, 10:25:19 AM
Do you consider the 12 misanthropes that hang out at this website the "listenership at large"? Or are you pompous enough to believe you speak for the other 5 million patrons of the show?

QuoteAs for you saying "listeners at large", that's very presumptive on your part. If you want to bash someone, at least be honest when doing so. As far as I can tell GN seems to annoy a very small percentage of his audience, most of them seem to live here at GSN.

is saying someone sucks 'honest'? this site is OPINION.  to boot, where do you get your info regarding most haters living here? i hated on noory for years before finding this forum.  in the future, kindly disregard my posts nirvanix, not here to match wits with the likes of you, just to cap on snoory in the company of other like-minded, cordial cohorts.

btw i fixed it just for you, so sorry my uncredentialed noobpost did not live up to your high standards of journalistic integrity

Quote from: nirvanix on June 24, 2009, 11:14:46 AM

I'm not bashing forum members. After reading many posts here, misanthropes was the most honest description I could come up with. Wear it like a badge, with honor!

As for you saying "listeners at large", that's very presumptive on your part. If you want to bash someone, at least be honest when doing so. As far as I can tell GN seems to annoy a very small percentage of his audience, most of them seem to live here at GSN.

Actually if you look up Noory on about any type of reviews site he's got a buttload of low scores and detractors writing columns on how amateur/unprofessional/doofy he is. The Amazon review section for his book is a good example.

http://www.amazon.com/Worker-Light-Liberate-Limitless-Potential/dp/0765310872

If you're new to the conspiracy theory/ufo/paranormal/metaphysical stuff..then Noory is alright. But after a year or two he'll dry up in your mouth like the Sahara and you'll be thirsty for something new.

That's when I realized to find something "new", I actually had to go BACK in time...and that's when I found Art. Now, it's like comparing shit and gold to me.

Oh, and you're more than welcome to post your opinions. In fact, I kinda wish we had more Noory fans around here I could intellectually bitchslap.

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 24, 2009, 01:12:53 PM
Actually if you look up Noory on about any type of reviews site he's got a buttload of low scores and detractors writing columns on how amateur/unprofessional/doofy he is. The Amazon review section for his book is a good example.

http://www.amazon.com/Worker-Light-Liberate-Limitless-Potential/dp/0765310872

If you're new to the conspiracy theory/ufo/paranormal/metaphysical stuff..then Noory is alright. But after a year or two he'll dry up in your mouth like the Sahara and you'll be thirsty for something new.

That's when I realized to find something "new", I actually had to go BACK in time...and that's when I found Art. Now, it's like comparing shit and gold to me.

Oh, and you're more than welcome to post your opinions. In fact, I kinda wish we had more Noory fans around here I could intellectually bitchslap.

SIR, HE DEMANDS SATISFACTION!!!!

that looks like erin grey

p.s. - rick shroder is a magic underwear-wearing mormon convert - BEHOLD MORONI!!!  find the gold fuckin tablets you treasure hunting masonic polygamists!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 25, 2009, 11:39:27 AM

;D
i'm sitting here busting at the seams trying not to guffaw at the very sight of this image.  my wife is sleeping.  i can't wake her.

MV/Liberace!

one more thing...
where does this number "12" keep coming from?  a certain "lady liberty" also used that number in lodging a complaint about this site and its hypocritical douche founder.

something's fishy...

i might tend to agree, it usually takes a cunt to call a man pompous.  excellent points MV  :-*

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 27, 2009, 09:10:48 AM
one more thing...
where does this number "12" keep coming from?  a certain "lady liberty" also used that number in lodging a complaint about this site and its hypocritical douche founder.

something's fishy...

I smell the funk too. I wish I had some of those glasses from 'They Live!"...seems like they'd help in this situation somehow.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 27, 2009, 11:56:44 AM
I smell the funk too. I wish I had some of those glasses from 'They Live!"...seems like they'd help in this situation somehow.

yes, they would come in handy.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 27, 2009, 09:10:48 AM
one more thing...

something's fishy...

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 27, 2009, 11:56:44 AM

The 12 Apostles of Vanjesus.....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: noodlehead.crucified.c2c on June 27, 2009, 11:52:19 AM
...it usually takes a cunt to call a man pompous.
i find use of the word "pompous" to be the battle cry of those who don't speak from a particularly defensible position.

Quote from: noodlehead.crucified.c2c on June 23, 2009, 03:26:37 PM

wonderful...another secret door for noodlehead to flounder about buffoonishly with, making idiotic statements and irritating me and perhaps some others.

Secret Door/Mystery Guest is TRES fucking pass?...especially with a witless monkey spunk making the queries.

Noory sucks badly.

George seems to barely scrape by getting guests.  A lot of times I'll check the week ahead and there will be one or two nights that say TBA (To Be Announced), or some such.

I think the Behind the Green Door nights are when they can't get anyone except the Numbers Lady, Richard C, Dr Morgas, etc.

Looking forward to the week where they have 3 of them...

Another dipshit that can't say what it is that George does well, or what they like about him.  I am still waiting for something concrete that is not obvious BS.  It it really that hard for a supposed fan to come up with something?  Anything?  Hello?

danDNA

Quote from: nirvanix on June 24, 2009, 11:14:46 AM

i think GN annoys all of art bells listeners, plus i think if george's new listeners could listen to art bell first, GN would annoy them too, so he really annoys everyone, but the majority are not aware of it yet.
peace.

nika01

You either are incorrect or brilliant.

I think I would go with the former. Even if what you said were true, it is only a commentary on how degenerate the average listener is. I dont believe that to be the case either.

The few times I can stomach listening to his truly moronic comments I recall how things are when a real talent is hosting the show, like Knapp or Bell. Like night and day. I will leave it for you to sort out which is which.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: danDNA on August 10, 2009, 04:34:24 AM
i think GN annoys all of art bells listeners, plus i think if george's new listeners could listen to art bell first, GN would annoy them too, so he really annoys everyone, but the majority are not aware of it yet.
peace.
for the record, i have to say i can't really find anything to disagree with in this statement.  i've seen enough anecdotally to believe this to be true.